• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I probably shouldve took up a panel spot cuz i realized I can actually put **** into words. oh well no regrets

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Are you sure?
I mean, you can always reconsider the offer, since they still have trouble looking for someone to fill in the hole.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I turned down the offer last time.
You know, since I quit playing Brawl. :|

I should start showing up at tournaments out of the blue, see what happens.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Da acedude "bfa" tourney update post

Because i thought this would be cool to do

updating this post with my tourney progress SO KEEP UP cuz i said so

update: Lost to M2K first round ofcourse got 3 stocked no pride stripped of my dignity

southpaw 0-2 kill me now plz y do i suck

:phone:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
This is not how you break a bread ! Smash it with a fiery fist !

What's the music when you're presenting all the drinks / foods you have ?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at

update: Lost to M2K first round ofcourse got 3 stocked no pride stripped of my dignity

ive never laughed so ****ing hard at something here on smashboards before

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Man I always get to play the hard people first in brackets >.<

last time it was Mikekirby and this time it was Jtails, he 3-stocked my falcon cuz its MK lmao. I think I did good against penta but still lost xD

At least you took a stock off Mew2King's mk with CF, that was a top 5 mk main right there.

Yung Mei

oh ****, grimm you know penta?

tell him Meiling said hes a ******

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
It'll still be better than having the connection cross oceans.
Europe johns.

But it's cool to know darky, how long since you last played ?

Yung Mei

yes, but you need to buy a usb converter ( i imagine it costs likje 5 bucks max

Yung Mei

it turns out theyre a lot more expensive than i remember :I
i swear they were like 5 bucks, theyre like 13-20 range

also, holy **** guys, i realized today that my falcon cv is almost 2 years old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_LL8hBOC0Y

i know i don't come around often (or even play brawl anymore, dat Melee/PM), but im honestly glad i met all you guys. youre all such swell people :3c

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
@Lordy

That's cool, we can play anyway. I'm sure the connection won't be too bad. Wifi connection can only get so good anyway.

When it's Nintendo.

@teluoborg

It's been almost a year. I was able to get some games in with Near (the Toon Link main) last night. I was playing a lot better than I expected. All my characters are garbage other than Falcon, Ganondorf and Samus (Varia Suit) though. I'm just going to stick with Falcon from this point on.

Lionman

Smash Champion
im downloading the new kamen rider game for the wii

so expect some imports

Also im going to play a tourney of league of legends tomorrow, if i place well i will gain money by playing

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I guess it depends on the player's modems. The few times I played against my IRL best friend online, we had a yellow connection, while another one of my friends has a green connection, despite living further away from me than my best friend.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I guess it depends on the player's modems. The few times I played against my IRL best friend online, we had a yellow connection, while another one of my friends has a green connection, despite living further away from me than my best friend.
True enough, though I believe the combination of Brawl's piss-poor servers, and the way Brawl wifi handles data is to blame for the generally bad performance; I've had green connection matches that still were terribly laggy, if you can believe that.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Really ? That can't be that combination's doing alone. The modems are definitely involved ! :laugh:

Speaking of my friend with a green connection... I once air-released his mini-Luigi (we played with items, **** me right ?) on the edge of Battlefield as Falcon, and as he used his Green Missile to come back, I did a reverse Falcon Punch as he flew just over me, and I landed the fiery fist. I then proceeded to spam D-Taunt for 10 seconds. :awesome:

EDIT : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZnvu7dyVCw
Gotta like the top comment. I also feel like the song can be used in a Kamen Rider montage... What are your thoughts, Lion ?

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
It all depends on the player's connection speeds. It's not difficult to establish a connection world-wide, so it doesn't make much of a difference based on location. I played with a few people in Europe on a daily basis and the connection was better than most Americans. :/

Top Bottom