• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm surprised I didn't see the Ginyu force in that AMV, but it's epic nonetheless.

And that wizard sure know his mindgames. =p

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Welcome back to the falcon boards 2knee, where 90% of the posts are either kamen rider or internet memes.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Heppy birthday. Know it's a day late but w/e

Lionman

Smash Champion
So he knows people want F-Zero, the most mainly and awesome nintendo saga

i never finished one but it has mainly people so i will give it an oportunity if its released in wiiu

aslo i lover star wars racer and F-Zero is like that

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Miyamoto sure is funny saying "what do youwant that hasn't already been done ?" like F zero is the only nintendo franchise that's being repetitive.

Also to answer this question : track editor.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Also to answer this question : track editor.
Preferably like in F-Zero X : EXpansion Kit (only released in Japan)

To continue with this post, I'll also add these :

- car editor like in F-Zero GX
- a story mode like in GP Legend, but with EVERY playable character with better voice acting than in GX, please
- online play, with a fluidity equal to F-Zero X
- the ability to change the musics of each course (for Sand Ocean for example, one can use "Fall down to the Scream" from X or "8 Guitars" from GX, or simply use the SNES version of the song)
- what-if scenarios, like a mission where Falcon (GX) faces Falcon (GP Legend) in a duel race. Now that would be fun !

Now, I have a good question : if a new F-Zero game does come out and get Japanese voice acting, who do you think should voice Captain Falcon ? Ryo Horikawa (who voices Falcon in the Smash series), or Hideyuki Tanaka (who voices him in the F-Zero Anime) ?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Smash and F-Zero talk. More geared towards Smash talk though.
Fair enough.

Latter.

So I had a dream that I got Smash 4. I made my brother RQ with a quad uair to knee to falcon punch combo. There was hitstun.
<3

And that sounds awesome.

Also, does anyone here read Naruto?
And if so, has anyone read the latest chapter?

Lionman

Smash Champion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PFlVnHWk3o

Mai Tsubasa/Change Phoenix (翼 麻衣/チェンジフェニックス Tsubasa Mai/Chenji Fenikkusu?): Tsubasa was previously a spy for the Japanese army before becoming Change Phoenix. Like Tsurugi, she is also skilled at motorcycle driving. Though appearing to be a tomboy who is rough around the edges, Tsubasa is a caring figure and good friends with Nagisa despite their differences.

Top Bottom