• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Hum and besides mainstream stuff do you guys read any good shonens ?
My last 2 favorites are "Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer" and "Tower of God".

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
What about underground gems, like Sakigake Otokojuku ? There's only 34 episodes (the last one being somewhat filler because it's a retell of the previous episodes), but in terms of manliness it's on par with Hokuto no Ken. =p

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Cf9k your inaginary friends don't count as persons, and a naruto/op fight is the last thing I want to see here so stop right now.

I remember reading the first 2 chapters of magi, maybe I'll read the rest after I get up to date with toriko, because this manga's so funny I have to read all the chapters.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
and in most of persons that actually read/watch both series.
The fact not everyone thinks the same, means you should implement some open-mindedness

Cf9k your inaginary friends don't count as persons, and a naruto/op fight is the last thing I want to see here so stop right now.

I remember reading the first 2 chapters of magi, maybe I'll read the rest after I get up to date with toriko, because this manga's so funny I have to read all the chapters.
I really do recommend Magi.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
The fact not everyone thinks the same, means you should implement some open-mindedness
you need to re-read my post, my point went over your head.

sell rates talk by themselves, that is all.

magi is bullcrap

also imaginary friends? oh boy, just ask and i´ll give you their facebooks, and no they are not going to be fake, come on just ask.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
you need to re-read my post, my point went over your head.

sell rates talk by themselves, that is all.

magi is bullcrap

also imaginary friends? oh boy, just ask and i´ll give you their facebooks, and no they are not going to be fake, come on just ask.
I deliberately ignored your 'point' of your opinion>mine.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
You know what I thought was a great anime.

Wolf's Rain.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
everyone should read Its not my fault im not popular, yotsubato, and Hyakko

im only suggesting them because im reading them right now, and ive never laughed this hard since i read Azumanga Daioh, like 4 years ago or something

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Yotsubato is amazing yes, I'll try the other ones.
In humor manga I've been loving saint young men recently.

Yung Mei

chapter 14 of Its not my fault im not popular will have you rolling on the floor, ceiling, and walls

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Welp that's awkward cuz it didn't :I
I'm not having fun with this manga, not that it's bad or anything, it's just that I don't find it funny. If you like it I can recommend welcome to NHK tho.

Hyakko on the other hand is quite good, classic but very effective.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Found this the other day and thought I'd throw it out here.

Yung Mei

Welp that's awkward cuz it didn't :I
I'm not having fun with this manga, not that it's bad or anything, it's just that I don't find it funny. If you like it I can recommend welcome to NHK tho.

Hyakko on the other hand is quite good, classic but very effective.
eye'm crey

i have NHK on my list to read, but i keep putting it off ;_;

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
At first I thought it was about another kamen rider movie.
But then I YESZ'd.

Also guys let's imagine a manga hat talks about a guy that trained so much to become a super hero that he became too strong and now kills every villain without even trying.

Now imagine this manga is being redrawn by the author of Eyeshield 21, who is known for his epic sceneries.

http://mangafox.me/manga/onepunch_man/c001/18.html

Onepunch man is my new favorite manga.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Did you know that in F-Zero X, inputting a certain cheat code allows one to have the game's music and sound effects played in slow-motion ? It has an interesting effect on the music, like in this :awesome:

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Hmm Lü Bu... I've seen and played several people who used that name in their brawl(game) tag, Jussayin'

lordhelmet

Smash Master

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
my friend is learning falcon,can anyone tell me what to use,what not to use,the like?

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
my friend is learning falcon,can anyone tell me what to use,what not to use,the like?
Uair is your best friend. Spacing with reverse aerial rush Bair is possibly your best spacing option. 1-2 Jabs and grabs are amazing. Utilt is your best grounded spacing move. Avoid using the Falcon Kick if you can help it. Those are what you should focus on the most. Use smashes and the knee to KO.

We've got tons of guides posted up around here too for in depth stuff.

But the Chinese Captain Falcon woul...Both are easily comparable to Captain Falcon.

Top Bottom