• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
@CaptainFalcon9000: You really need to edit that post and use a different image other than that Frollo gif, or you could face infractions or even temporary bans.

:phone:

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
I know i shouldn't butt into buisiness but... What's wrong with that so-called "Frollo" gif?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
It's not the guy in the gif. but the profane language in said gif.. It's considered censor-dodging. I'm just letting you know before a mod sees it and infracts you for it.

EDIT: Just saw what
Flame Hyenard meant by "explicit pictures"... and yeah, those could get you in trouble too if a mod or admin were to see them.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
also about 2 hours ago a friend (the one who recommended me one piece) sent me through facebook a page of one piece, he told me "look at that awesome artwork!" and i clicked....so much yaoi of zoro x sanji...

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
just watched the new one piece episode, loved it, most of it is luffy destroying a country sized ship with his strongets technique while bleeding to death, this arc is boring but it had it epic moments like this one:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
also about 2 hours ago a friend (the one who recommended me one piece) sent me through facebook a page of one piece, he told me "look at that awesome artwork!" and i clicked....so much yaoi of zoro x sanji...

It especially sucks when you're searching for one of two of your favourite characters from any franchise (for example Resident Evil), and then you see this... As soon as I found out about yaoi in Resident Evil Revelations (a good 3DS game), I even hesitate to find fanarts of my favourite characters solely because of that :urg:

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace

It especially sucks when you're searching for one of two of your favourite characters from any franchise (for example Resident Evil), and then you see this... As soon as I found out about yaoi in Resident Evil Revelations (a good 3DS game), I even hesitate to find fanarts of my favourite characters solely because of that :urg:
aside from the fact yaoi is disgusting the reason i don´t like shipping in one piece is because the creator said there is not going to be any kind of shipping or romance in his manga, because it kills the adventure feeling it has, and i agree, so aside from disgusting it´s "SO NOT CANON IT HURTS."

DBZ abridged FTW

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I see nothing wrong with yaoi; I like it myself. That said, I don't like the idea of shipping in a canon sense, unless it has some kind of meaning (Bulma and Vegeta being a good example of meaningful shipping).

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Nah Calvo, we (I at least do) just think pairing up perfectly straight men with each other is gross.
well sanji is completely straight during most of one piece except a certain filler where he literally became gay, and can´t talk about zoro, he is manly but he doesn´t care about women even when he is almost dead, i mean he spent 2 YEARS with one of the hottest girls and didn´t even talked to her unless it was really necesary nor did he care about her:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
You haven't seen the Pokémon shippings, then. There are over 12000 names recognized and most of these doesn't make any kind of sense (sometimes it's the 2 character paired up, sometimes it's the name, and sometimes it's both).

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
You haven't seen the Pokémon shippings, then. There are over 12000 names recognized and most of these doesn't make any kind of sense (sometimes it's the 2 character paired up, sometimes it's the name, and sometimes it's both).
i hate any poke shipping that pairs ash with a main pokegirl (may, misty , dawn...) because i hate him so much for releasing good pokemons or leaving them at oak´s laboratory he doesn´t deserve any girl in the world.

also calvo how about RemiliaXSakuya? makes more sense?

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Sup, guys. Just wanted to tell you not to miss this saturday dat awesome Show me the Poutine 2 tourney STREAMED. Infos are on said tourney.

Lionman

Smash Champion
I had a dream about smash 4

Falcon was faster but it was like the Brawl one, harder to use

he had a weird skill to charge his kicks into electricity, looked really cool in HD

Before the match you can change the Falcon, Doulgas or Rick, their voices changed i dunno if the moveset does

Like KR Birth in climax heroes where the moveset changes when you change the user

Top Bottom