• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Lionman

Smash Champion

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Internet is a weird place to stay

also im hearing Accel world ost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVTlwcLFvgY This one is awesome, it only appears in a key part of the series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWEyfXyRmqU This one is for the final boss of the season 1 its in my list of music for combo videos of smash wii u
found the image, it is here:

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/403421-stahp#comments

it´s in the comments section, i just opened it in another tab and wanted to see what you guys thinked about it.

also is that the music that plays when haru was fighting that jumping black thingy who was part of
the red nation? it´s epic.

i´ve stopped watching sao after episode 8, it goes too much for the romantic side and they are progressing way too damn fast, in 8 episodes they already has about half of the 100 floors tower completed, and like i said, too much romantic and shipping ****, first that one girl who
died with the rest of kiritos clan
then silica, then asuna, and now this girl who makes weapons.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Samus looks like a tough MU for Falcon. Then again, you don't expect two bounty hunters to go easy on each other just because they are "collegues" of sort.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Well, Samus does have spacing and projectiles. Not to mention her hitboxes are better than Falcon's. Overall, that was a good set, despite GRIM losing.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Samus looks like a tough MU for Falcon. Then again, you don't expect two bounty hunters to go easy on each other just because they are "collegues" of sort.
It's kind of tough. But in my mind its 50-50 from experience (played Wes that same day) you gotta maneuver around samus fortress of missles and zairs and its not bad like against falco or something. we beat samus up close and its all a matter of getting in and STAYING in. once you let samus get the upper hand in range you'll struggle some. Grimm did alright

oh and question. If im starting a new video thread listed by player, im gonna need to know from all of you. Should Wi-Fi videos count? I think not...

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
It's kind of tough. But in my mind its 50-50 from experience (played Wes that same day) you gotta maneuver around samus fortress of missles and zairs and its not bad like against falco or something. we beat samus up close and its all a matter of getting in and STAYING in. once you let samus get the upper hand in range you'll struggle some. Grimm did alright

oh and question. If im starting a new video thread listed by player, im gonna need to know from all of you. Should Wi-Fi videos count? I think not...
Definitely 50-50, Samus has Projectiles, Zair and planking, Falcon has Speed, Jab and KO power

Grimm didn't do well at landing Knees that set

I say yes to Wifi videos being allowed

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Especially her Grapple Beam, such a good edgeguard tool when used right O_O

Looks like I'll have to play more europeans online, then (to avoid lag making both players look bad)

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Alright then Wifi is accepted lol. Ill get started soon and by the end of it Im hoping we have a decently large list

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Well, I'm about to play some wi-fi matches at some point soon in the Smashboards Arena. I could try to get something with my Falcon, and contribute some clips, provided they're good in quality. Of course, getting used to the lag-filled environment again could be an issue I need to tackle.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Really? What about Lionman, Darky-Sama, or Willz? Well, Willz is banned from SWF, I guess, but still.
Well I mean more people watch Allys games with Falcon and hes played alot of top players with him, and has like a **** ton of good videos. Its generally agreed hes the best Falcon (not by me though. No. Im the best damnit :falconmelee: )

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Ally's Falcon sure sounds like he's not ****ing around. I'd like to confront Lionman's sometimes though. Especially since the distance from France -> Spain is much shorter than France -> U.S.

I'll brawl anyone from Europe / East Coast (New York or Florida), so we can get matches down without being punished so much by lag.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
21 hours? I don't know, seeing as I have a very important appointment with my doctor at 5:50pm (a weird time, but yeah). I'll get back to you when possible though. If not, we'll have to schedule another time to play. Be warned, I haven't played wi-fi in a long time, so I'll need to try to readjust.

Lionman

Smash Champion
i was doing a gameplay of Kamen Rider but i noticed my mic was off

I cant travel right now and i havent played brawl since... a year?

if i play brawl again is going to be for artistic stuff, i have some crazy ideas

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
21 hours? I don't know, seeing as I have a very important appointment with my doctor at 5:50pm (a weird time, but yeah). I'll get back to you when possible though. If not, we'll have to schedule another time to play. Be warned, I haven't played wi-fi in a long time, so I'll need to try to readjust.
No worries, you can PM me when you feel like brawling :)

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Samus camps ?
SH Knee Samus' missile, it clashes then you hit her with the late hitbox of knee
Follow up with jab/grab because it autocancels
Ask her to show moves.

Also Im against the addition of wifi vids in the vid thread but since I'm prolly the only one I'll just ask to specify when it's wifi.

Also Hyenard you live in France which one of Europe's most active country for Brawl, you have no excuse to not play offline lol.

:phone:

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Samus camps ?
SH Knee Samus' missile, it clashes then you hit her with the late hitbox of knee
Follow up with jab/grab because it autocancels
Ask her to show moves.

Also Im against the addition of wifi vids in the vid thread but since I'm prolly the only one I'll just ask to specify when it's wifi.

Also Hyenard you live in France which one of Europe's most active country for Brawl, you have no excuse to not play offline lol.

Oh you bet I'm doing that. I was already thinking I should put *Wi-Fi next to it

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Lies, I wanted to MM ditto him at Impulse but he wanted to do it 'later'.
Man, we gotta MM ditto son. I don't travel at all thats the sad part but if by some miracle NY has a big regional I want you there (let me kill that snake too) yeaaaaah boi :falconmelee:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Just realized the canadaBrawl channel was full of Stroumbert vids that are never posted here. I guess I'm gonna start watching vids again, this guy is good.

Top Bottom