• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Im startin the video thread tomorrow morning so feel free to PM me videos so it doesn't start out looking so empty

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
So does anyone have any wishes for smash 4?

my main wish is for falcon to get the rep he deserves

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
The return of mewtwo is one of mines too, that goes for roy also.

And NO TRIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
My wishes : some buffs for Falcon, the apparences of both Samurai Goroh and Black Shadow as playable characters and Krystal from Star Fox. Maybe some more Metroid reps would be nice too. :p

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
yesterday i had a tourney, i lost at semifinals to a R.O.B main, they were "vs 4" matches, everyone vs everyone, i was playing snake and there was a kirby player and a pikachu player, the pikachu player lost first and then i lost when both kirby and R.O.B were at they last stock and over 80%, the guy who won played snake in 2 rounds before the semifinals so i was hoping to have a snake ditto match, after the match he told me he actually mains R.O.B and snake is his secondary main, he lost to the actual champion in the finals who also won past year.

well at least i won some matches in friendlies and i was actually prised by other players, men i did better than i expected after over a year without playing....

edit: i was also recognized by other players from the tourney of the past year, because altough i lost in the first round to a pikachu main i won many friendlies.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Wtf nuevo, did it really take those cereals 10 years to cross the france/spain border ?

Man life without lion cereals must have been hard :/

:phone:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I prefer those :

To be on the F-Zero topic, if anyone uses Project64 X, we can play F-Zero X online if anyone wishes :)

EDIT : I've looked through Tumblr by typing up F-Zero pilot's names (CaptainFalcon.tumblr. com, SamuraiGoroh, etc...). Most of these Tumblrs aren't F-Zero related and sometimes... It feels weird to see some of the arts on these accounts. Here's an image from the Black Shadow Tumblr :

Can anyone explain me this !? O_O

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
At least we can pawnch it back to where it belongs !

Did anyone here played F-Zero X ? Specifically the X Cup ? It's a special cup that generates 6 random tracks, completely different from each other. Often, it's regular, but sometimes it turns out like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhv2bHNn4A0
i tried to play it but the game crashes on me everytime, i´m playing wind waker right now, and i just finished playing earthbound.

LOL i used the rock candy trick so much on ness, he got over 1500 hp when the limit is 999 the game glitched out because of this but i could still finish it.

Top Bottom