• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I use it because you don't question the Falcon's ability to deliver knees.

I played against a ZSS earlier, and at point while I was recovering, ZSS did a Dsmash and hit me, but I didn't even get paralyzed ! I was hit during my Falcon Dive (I didn't get ZSS to embrace the moment, if you know what I mean), so maybe there's some "unparalyzed" frames into it ?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
It's probably because you didn't touch the ground after the last paralyze.
If ZSS hits you with her Dsmash or Neutral B, she won't be able to paralyze you again until you touch the ground, hence the low% Dsmash lock being hard to pull off.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I use it because you don't question the Falcon's ability to deliver knees.

I played against a ZSS earlier, and at point while I was recovering, ZSS did a Dsmash and hit me, but I didn't even get paralyzed ! I was hit during my Falcon Dive (I didn't get ZSS to embrace the moment, if you know what I mean), so maybe there's some "unparalyzed" frames into it ?
i got the picture and i think its pretty much just like teluoborg said, it was most likely because you weren´t touching the ground, her Dsmash or neutral B can´t paralize you in mid-air if i recall.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
i got the picture and i think its pretty much just like teluoborg said, it was most likely because you weren´t touching the ground, her Dsmash or neutral B can´t paralize you in mid-air if i recall.
I was pretty sure she can paralyze while the opponent is mid-air. Either she can't paralyze more than once so as long as the opponent remains in the air, or it was just a freak-of-nature glitch.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
There's a Final Destination hack with Coca-Cola stuff in the background and stage. That + the character hack Lionman has shown = watching the world burn.

:laugh:

Acedude55

Smash Ace
holy **** anyone else seeing how many people are viewing our boards? been so long since ive seen...10+

btw im thinking of starting a new video thread. listed by player. sound good? I'd be totally up for updating it and what not. the other rate my falcon thread is dead and I guess this would be a bit new

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
LOL not really

Also notice that all those are different versions of falcon. I recognize the one on the top left, that's the one from the F-Zero anime they used to give on 4kids
hey nice signature, loved the world ends with you, it is an amazing game but sadly i fell like it is one of those RPG you only want to play once, i tried to play it again after like 1 year of finishing it and i got bored at the 3rd day lol.

Top Bottom