• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
... Does a picture of the Slender Man with Falcon's helmet good enough ? Because my post was just me joking around =p

I'm playing F-Zero X right now in Master, and the only cup I don't suck at is the X cup, which generates 6 random maps. I got one track where it was a half-pipe with a pin curve. The hilarity when half of the CPUs fell off the track because of that :laugh:

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
... Does a picture of the Slender Man with Falcon's helmet good enough ? Because my post was just me joking around =p

I'm playing F-Zero X right now in Master, and the only cup I don't suck at is the X cup, which generates 6 random maps. I got one track where it was a half-pipe with a pin curve. The hilarity when half of the CPUs fell off the track because of that :laugh:
well a falcon slender shouldn´t be that bad....i guess

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah and it was rendered even more obvious in the few chapter before that one.
but one question is left unanswered : who the **** cares about Obito ?
What's the point beside the failed "omg that's the guy from 30 volumes ago!!!!1!1!!" effect ?
That it was obito all along? idk.. : |

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Text color test dont mind me.

: Oh this is sweet.

I want another montage this time around. longer and more serious than my previous. can I get a yesz? :falconmelee:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
So I've gotten myself 2 GCN Gamepads this morning. How sweet, I'll be able to play those Gamecube games again ! F-Zero GX, Super Mario Sunshine, Star Fox Assault... HERE I COME !

PS : No I won't play Brawl with those, due to me sucking with a Gamecube Controller.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Climax heroes series are awesome, they release a wii game per year with updated rooster, cant wait to import meteor into Falcon

Super Climax Heroes is going to be released in november

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
So I've gotten myself 2 GCN Gamepads this morning. How sweet, I'll be able to play those Gamecube games again ! F-Zero GX, Super Mario Sunshine, Star Fox Assault... HERE I COME !

PS : No I won't play Brawl with those, due to me sucking with a Gamecube Controller.
hah i also has 2 gamecube controllers and i´ve played almost every good gamecube game there is in my wii (i burn them myself), i just finished playing the 4 main sonic games for gamecube just because of nostalgia tough i did it in a weird order:

shadow the hedgehog
sonic adventure 2
sonic adventure DX
sonic heroes

i´m thinking about playing star fox adventures but i heard it´s pretty long and bad compared to the others so i rather play assault for like the 6th time XD

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
People says it's bad because it doesn't play a lot like a Star Fox game, but rather like a Zelda game. But for an early GCN game its graphics are quite good. This is also one of Rare's last games on a Nintendo console before they moved on to Microsoft.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
For what I remember they included some shooting phases in star fox adventures (when you travel from planet to planet or something), and I remember it as being awful. The zelda-like part is ok, but those horrible shooting phases killed the game imo.

So you alternate between something that isn't as good as Zelda and something that isn't as good as Lylat Wars, which is imo why people call the game bad.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The only thing I didn't like about this game is how when you finish the game and when you go back to the last save possible, you reappear before the cutscene that introduces you to the final boss.

It might be the worst overall Star Fox game, but it won't be the worst plot-wise *stares at Star Fox Command and its butchered plot*

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
The only thing I didn't like about this game is how when you finish the game and when you go back to the last save possible, you reappear before the cutscene that introduces you to the final boss.

It might be the worst overall Star Fox game, but it won't be the worst plot-wise *stares at Star Fox Command and its butchered plot*
oh boy...command....what a way to end the series....i mean, ONLY 2 OF THE MANY ENDINGS ARE GOOD, AND ONE OF THEM DOESN´T EVEN HAS THE STAR FOX TEAM REJOINING BUT INSTEAD EVERYONE HAS KIDS AND THEY FORM ANOTHER GROUP.

the "g-zero" ending was specially sad....

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
if theres a game i´m starting to get interested into is "skullgirls" seriously it´s a 2D fighting game with CRAZILY WELL ANIMATED AND FAST-PACED SPRITES, it will come for steam at end of summer.

also all the girls are really weird, the most normal one is the main character filia and she even got a hair-like parasite attched to her head:

LOL if you watch the "meet the characters" videos of skullgirls you will feel like throwing your money at the screen.

IT ALSO HAS SO DAMN MANY REFERENCES TO OTHER STUFF LIKE POKEMON, SONIC, THE ZELDA CARTOON, STREET FIGHTER AND MANY OTHER THINGS

PZ

Smash Lord
Well skullgirls was made by a competitive player in 2-D fighting games so there must be alot of redicoulous references. Anyway its a very good game I am glad the community made a fantastic creation that also has a effective tutorial on it.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Brawl Custom Music.com is finally back up. I'm uploading my BRSTMs I've made in the meantime over there. Check here to see the pending songs of mine : http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/pending

oh boy...command....what a way to end the series....i mean, ONLY 2 OF THE MANY ENDINGS ARE GOOD, AND ONE OF THEM DOESN´T EVEN HAS THE STAR FOX TEAM REJOINING BUT INSTEAD EVERYONE HAS KIDS AND THEY FORM ANOTHER GROUP.

the "g-zero" ending was specially sad....
I liked the reference to F-Zero actually. They have James McCloud since F-Zero X, so I don't see any problem =p

But I can agree on the many endings. The only endings I liked were the one where they reform with Slippy's fiancée (yes, even he has a woman), the one named by CF9000, the one where the last mission has all the Star Fox girls from the game saving Corneria while the "boys" are busy blasting Venom, and a neutral one where Andross's nephew takes over Venom and starts a new attack on Corneria. It's Star Fox SNES all over again :awesome:

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I found an old picture showing how I hold my control

still my hands switch alot but thats the main way by a long shot

Acedude55

Smash Ace
lol wow say what you want shiz works amazing for me. Any character. The C stick aerials don't ruin my momentum and overall I feel like I have more control. For short hops I sort of slide my finger off of X really fast almost always, like a flick. I grab with my right middle finger. Sheild with my left middle finger and I have my left index close to the control stick because I'd sometimes use it for certain movements. I switch the right hand to a goofy looking "normal" hold when I do certain things involving B moves and N-air (not often at all) and always for tilts/jabs. Its def weird

:phone:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
I use the same kind of switching hold too, except I use the first phalanx to press X.
I switch very often, I mostly use the default grip on the ground and claw grip in the air (better precision for spacing aerials).

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
lol wow say what you want shiz works amazing for me. Any character. The C stick aerials don't ruin my momentum and overall I feel like I have more control. For short hops I sort of slide my finger off of X really fast almost always, like a flick. I grab with my right middle finger. Sheild with my left middle finger and I have my left index close to the control stick because I'd sometimes use it for certain movements. I switch the right hand to a goofy looking "normal" hold when I do certain things involving B moves and N-air (not often at all) and always for tilts/jabs. Its def weird

:phone:
that right index finger is so misplaced the gift i posted should be twice longer than it is.

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
Falcon is epic in brawl all around man, i just wann see what namco can do with him in th smash 4

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I recently bought MvC3 a couple days ago and Iron Fist went on my team right off the bat due to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ndAGFDVy0

I also picked up Ryu because I found him the easiest to learn/fights with only his fists.

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
.........namco? are they the ones developing smash 4? o well then epic music and nice graphs are going to be expected :)
Yes! Namco is actually sideworking on the developement with the sakuraicrew. Something tells me that cause of this, **** like for ex rco-lag and other unwanted stuff will be taken care of better :D, looking at this in a positive view atm..:)

Top Bottom