• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Regin

Smash Cadet
Im not active in smash anymore but Falcon had become an important part of my life, no joking.

Thanks to falcon I...

-Made tons of Friends
-Discovered Kamen Rider (Yeah, i was like wtf this power rangers style show is cool)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1g8P-yZm7c
-Applied the Falcon style to my life
-Learned ton of stuff

PD: Damn kamen rider fourze ends this sunday, not the best rider show but had good episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyzqLR0Medo

Also KR Meteor is the ****ing kenshiro of the riders, in the penultimate episode there is a out-suit fight against the Leo Zodiart "Not transformed"

The Leo Zodiart is too mainly besides he is a villian

Also this is meteor

Also, KR Wizard comes in 2 weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCnRO1dJz4Y
Kamen Rider is really good, but I'm still a sucker for Super Sentai haha

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Okay, i don't see how removing tap jump will help a little but whatever xD

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Grimmz, it helps in the fact that it negates the chance of wasting a double jump just to do an Uair. Short hop Uairs are the ****, mates !

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Anyone else play claw style? I use C-stick for every aerial except n-air. My right index is always over X for jumps..actually you know I don't even know what my hands do when I play lol Im kind of always switching the way my right hand holds it.

:phone:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
i just googled what DACUS was and wow i can´t believe that has a name, i had always done that when playing as link or snake and sometimes as falcon and ike, i didn´t know that had a name LOL.
Yep, Dash Attack Canceled Up Smash. :laugh:
Anyone else play claw style? I use C-stick for every aerial except n-air. My right index is always over X for jumps..actually you know I don't even know what my hands do when I play lol Im kind of always switching the way my right hand holds it.
That's pretty much me. I actually switch between using the A button and using the C-stick, depending on how I feel will work out better at the time. For the knee, I almost always use the A button for better precision, but I have used the C-stick to great effect before.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Does anyone here has a habit in real life that ressembles one of Falcon's habit ? Mine is whenever I say bye to people, I wave at the person à la "Show me your moves". =p

Lionman

Smash Champion

:phone:

I used to play like that, its really accurate

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I used to charge my smashes with the control stick and A button but now I use C-stick and A.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
good news, brawlcustommusic is back up :D

but I don't need to look for some BRSTMs now like I used to, because I now know how to turn any song I want into a BRSTM file xeeeheee

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Wait.. the site is back but you can't download anything T_T

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
my God the new one piece episodes are so BORING, no wonder why most fans hate the new fishman island arc, i was told the next arc "punk hazard" was way more epic so i looked at some pages of the manga to spoil myself and dman they are right.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
You should get into naruto shippuden, the show is getting really good now.

Read this if you want, as it contains spoilers. haha lol
Kabutomaru used Edo Tensei to resurrect almost every dead person ever killed in the naruto series and Tobi's 'true' identity was finally revealed

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
You should get into naruto shippuden, the show is getting really good now.

Read this if you want, as it contains spoilers. haha lol
Kabutomaru used Edo Tensei to resurrect almost every dead person ever killed in the naruto series and Tobi's 'true' identity was finally revealed
i know his identity was revealed but i don´t wanna get into naruto shippuden because i stoped watching after jirayia´s (?) death:
his identity is

the naruto verse is now ****ed

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Lol I remember when it was so obvious that obito was tobi because of that fact that they:

-Have the same hair
-The name "Tobi" has every letter in Obito's name
-They can both use the sharingan and tobi only sees through his right eye because kakashi got his sharingan from obito's left eye

But then everyone believed he wasn't obito because tobi's character is very deceiving and now look what happened lol. Oh and right now I don't really think Obito is actually the main bad guy behind everything, I think tobi is just using his body somehow lol

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Lol I remember when it was so obvious that obito was tobi because of that fact that they:

-Have the same hair
-They can both use the sharingan and tobi only sees through his right eye because kakashi got his sharingan from obito's left eye

But then everyone believed he wasn't obito because tobi's character is very deceiving and now look what happened lol. Oh and right now I don't really think Obito is actually the main bad guy behind everything, I think tobi is just using his body somehow lol
whoa up to this point i always wondered how the **** kakashi has a sharingan if all the uchiha clan was terminated by itachi except sasuke, thanks now you solved my question :D.

also i just downloaded de slender game and i´m about to play, if i´m still alive when done i´ll tell you how it is.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Lol I'm assuming you didn't watch the flashback episodes, wanna know more?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Lol I'm assuming you didn't watch the flashback episodes, wanna know more?
nah not really, the fact kakashi isn´t an uchiha is all i need, i also knew you could operate those eyes as told in the itachi vs sasuke fight.

also i could run slender, but the game was pretty damn slow even when the requeriment is 500 mb ram, when i have about 1 G of ram, guess i´ll need a video target.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
CF9000, I hope for you that you won't encounter the Slender Falcon. No really, it is far more terrifying than the Slenderman. So terrifying even the Slenderman pees himself by seeing the Slender Falcon. :laugh:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre

-Have the same hair

Yeah and it was rendered even more obvious in the few chapter before that one.
but one question is left unanswered : who the **** cares about Obito ?
What's the point beside the failed "omg that's the guy from 30 volumes ago!!!!1!1!!" effect ?

Top Bottom