• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
guys i've been wondering, is there a way you can change your name here?

Lionman

Smash Champion
i have 2071 ELO in League of Legends, earned yesterday

That means a lot of things

1. I did this by only using support, my work is to help the team to win, Help team > Carry Team
2. Im a hyperfast evolution player, while most players get stuck with 1000 games in a ELO im able to rise by learning new things and playing better in 4 months.
3. I have the highest ELO in Logroño, a city with 152.641 people, i dont know how many people plays lol here but all gamers i know play it
4. im in 1,542 rank in a ladder of 332,670 people
5. I have a high chance to become a top player if i put enough effort

My objetive is to enter in top 100, the ranked games get harder but my desire of evolution carry my soul

My favorite champion is taric, he gives tons of armor and can buff & stun

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i have 2071 ELO in League of Legends, earned yesterday

That means a lot of things

1. I did this by only using support, my work is to help the team to win, Help team > Carry Team
2. Im a hyperfast evolution player, while most players get stuck with 1000 games in a ELO im able to rise by learning new things and playing better in 4 months.
3. I have the highest ELO in Logroño, a city with 152.641 people, i dont know how many people plays lol here but all gamers i know play it
4. im in 1,542 rank in a ladder of 332,670 people
5. I have a high chance to become a top player if i put enough effort

My objetive is to enter in top 100, the ranked games get harder but my desire of evolution carry my soul

My favorite champion is taric, he gives tons of armor and can buff & stun

i never really liked MMORPGs except gunbound and rakion

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
wow just watched the 6th one piece movie and damn......now i understan why it´s the second most popular movie next to strong world (the only canon one)....IT EVEN HAD GORE at it´s really dark, the characters show more feelings than in most episodes.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Good **** Lion, and +1 for Tarix since he's almost as ambiguous as the good ol' Captain.
Oh yeah Taric question : when are you supposed to use his W/R ?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
you know a shonen movie is badass if it even has a gory death, damn "baron omatsuri and the secret island" is the only one piece content where luffy actually KILLS the villain, he was so pissed.....well getting shot with 1 million arrows must not be fun tough

Lionman

Smash Champion
Good **** Lion, and +1 for Tarix since he's almost as ambiguous as the good ol' Captain.
Oh yeah Taric question : when are you supposed to use his W/R ?
I use W to poke them when i can and i know im not going to recieve too many damage

I use R after a E in lane to help the burst of my AD, i use W after the R because it gets bonus from AP.

R is a really good move in Teamfights, it boost the damage of all the team and the W aura can make the difference.

I lost a bit of ELO today but is ok because i know im not playing bad, its all about patiente and having luck with the picks and team mentallity

Probably ill enter in Maximun E-Sports, an amateur team with good results.

PD: this is the good Taric, this skin is like blood falcon

Also, RD theme from Fighting is Magic, if i play brawl ill use this for a combo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHglQRvbzOc

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Speaking of gore, I finally saw Elfen Lied for the first time all the way through. What a messed up anime that was, and the ending was just so... UGH! I did hear that the manga is much longer and different than the anime, including a different ending. I sure hope the ending to the manga doesn't end the way the anime did.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Speaking of gore, I finally saw Elfen Lied for the first time all the way through. What a messed up anime that was, and the ending was just so... UGH! I did hear that the manga is much longer and different than the anime, including a different ending. I sure hope the ending to the manga doesn't end the way the anime did.
one of my friends and her sister are trying to comvince me into watching elfen lied, they showed me a scene and i started wondering if i should, tough my friend told me the manga is as ****ed up as the anime...

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
one of my friends and her sister are trying to comvince me into watching elfen lied, they showed me a scene and i started wondering if i should, tough my friend told me the manga is as ****ed up as the anime...
I can believe the manga being as twisted as the anime. I do like how the anime itself has a lot of balls for showing what it does and going over some of the more controversial subjects, including racism, discrimination, abuse, and of course the violence. Yeah, there have been anime series with graphic violence, but I have not seen any of them go over the other subject matter Elfen Lied did. The fact that the character designs are supposed to be more cutesy and "kawaii" somehow makes it more shocking than it would be had it used a more darker and realistic art style. Just my opinion.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I can believe the manga being as twisted as the anime. I do like how the anime itself has a lot of balls for showing what it does and going over some of the more controversial subjects, including racism, discrimination, abuse, and of course the violence. Yeah, there have been anime series with graphic violence, but I have not seen any of them go over the other subject matter Elfen Lied did. The fact that the character designs are supposed to be more cutesy and "kawaii" somehow makes it more shocking than it would be had it used a more darker and realistic art style. Just my opinion.
oh don´t worry, use the sheer manliness of this video to forget about it

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Cool my USB stick broke. Now I have no way to regrasp a feel of brawl or even get "practice" from now til October. Heavy emphasis on the quotes. Eh whats the worse that could happen

:phone:

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Cool my USB stick broke. Now I have no way to regrasp a feel of brawl or even get "practice" from now til October. Heavy emphasis on the quotes. Eh whats the worse that could happen

:phone:
i know that feel bro, also i somehow got an infraction for something i posted here, it was the post about how the anime of elfen lied is worse than the manga, it doesn´t say which was my infraction it just say i got 1 point.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe3hB-p2hAo

Space Sheriff Gavan was the tokusatsu which inspired Robocop movie, they are going to make a remake movie.

The guy who played Kamen Rider Birth is going to play one of the sheriffs
Kind of reminds me of this for some reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOoSe2K5DU

i know that feel bro, also i somehow got an infraction for something i posted here, it was the post about how the anime of elfen lied is worse than the manga, it doesn´t say which was my infraction it just say i got 1 point.
I believe I know: You censor-dodged. Technically, you used one "*" to partially censor it, but it was clear what the word was. When using a word that's meant to be censored, you're better off leaving the word as is; censored. The only part of the word you don't have to censor is if it's used as a past tense verb, meaning "ed" at the end of the word. I'm sure "ing" also falls into letters that can go without censor, but don't take my word for it.

Top Bottom