• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

I just think that Knee is pretty butt hurt. :/

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Respect for the forum? Respect or disrespect for the forum has nothing to do with this conversation.
It does, because how you post correlates to the social thread. If you have no respect for mods or any of their rules, then I don't suggest you post. Deleting the rules are not the answer. They're still there. You just won't know what they are.

We chat in this thread. Which is what it is for.

But trolling and playful posting aren't far apart.
There's a fine line between legitimate conversation and people spamming.

Someone said something about that the lucario main was beeing gangbanged.

He responded playfully, as the message itself was intended, too.

Though someone else might've taken said post as offensive, and then that post would have been against the ToS.
That topic still runs the risk of being inappropriate.

The same with the matter at hand, I changed your OP, in the state of mind that it was my right to do so, as my OP contained everything that it needed to contain as far as I know, so I took offense from you having changed it.
I see this was a simple misunderstanding. I'm going to post the rules back again, please do not change them again.

We don't break any rule by a mile, as you imply, we just are chatting in our social thread.
You do break rules. But I'm not punishing you for it because I'm trying to help you solve this.

Though, as you prefer a mature attitude towards yourself, and everything on this forum, I can PM you my msn adress (if you want, offcourse) so we can talk this all over one on one.
I only have AIM.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
It does, because how you post correlates to the social thread. If you have no respect for mods or any of their rules, then I don't suggest you post. Deleting the rules are not the answer. They're still there. You just won't know what they are.

There's a fine line between legitimate conversation and people spamming.

That topic still runs the risk of being inappropriate.

I see this was a simple misunderstanding. I'm going to post the rules back again, please do not change them again.

You do break rules. But I'm not punishing you for it because I'm trying to help you solve this.

I only have AIM.
I do not respect mods for the fact they are mods, no, but their rules will have to be posted by in order to be able to keep posting.

Unless you provide examples I am unable to understand what you define as spamming and a legitemate conversation.

Also, do whatever floats your boat.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am with Willz on this one.

omg just stop!!! ='[

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
:mad: That was one big angry face.

I only respect mods because they can delete your account for breaking the rules...And I'm too lazy to use my 5 other email addresses to make another one >_>.

Of course, Mods don't scare me...anymore :lick:. Most of them happen to be really nice to you once you get to know them.

omg just stop!!! ='[

I felt like copying that. Sue me, I don't give a crap, I'll pwn you in court anyway :lick:.

Roager

Smash Ace
I also am of the opinion that omg just stop!!! ='[

Seriously. We don't have to argue to talk.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I had every right to change the rules because none of you show any respect whatsoever for this forum.
Of course, this applies to people over 3,000 posts :)...I'm joking! I think. Jeez, I should have picked a better time to join when there wasn't a fight going on -_-.

I'm going back to the Kirby thread for now. I'll come back once this fight blows over.

Of course, I'll lurk around here just to see the arguement going on.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
LOL

HE POSTED SPOILERS IN COLOR

<c

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh hey Alex and Knee?

Shut the **** up.

Cheers. <3

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
omg just stop!!! ='[ ITZ TIEM TO

DUEL! somewhere else

also

omg just stop!!! ='[
I am with Willz on this one.

omg just stop!!! ='[
omg just stop!! ='[
:mad: That was one big angry face.

I only respect mods because they can delete your account for breaking the rules...And I'm too lazy to use my 5 other email addresses to make another one >_>.

Of course, Mods don't scare me...anymore :lick:. Most of them happen to be really nice to you once you get to know them.

omg just stop!!! ='[

I felt like copying that. Sue me, I don't give a crap, I'll pwn you in court anyway :lick:.
I also am of the opinion that omg just stop!!! ='[

Seriously. We don't have to argue to talk.
omg just stop!! ='[

CO-CO-CO-CO-COMBO BREAKER

Roager

Smash Ace
Well, PJGLZ has pointed out, to nobody in particular, that we all said the same thing.

Zeallyx

wat

Yall dunno about up-air yet.
or falconplank
*leaves*
Or you dunno about reading yet.

And falcon plank is suicide. Except when facing falcon.
And even then your opponent 'doesnt know about up-air yet'. Or Bair, for that matter.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Or you dunno about reading yet.

And falcon plank is suicide. Except when facing falcon.
And even then your opponent 'doesnt know about up-air yet'. Or Bair, for that matter.
>_> wat

I posted that for lols

you dunno bout up-air
or falconplank
'=('-'v)

Zeallyx

>_> wat

I posted that for lols

you dunno bout up-air
or falconplank
'=('-'v)