• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
isai is just too beastly, i swear that if he tried brawl with falcon he should be mid tier.

also this saturday i will go to my VERY FIRST tourney here in my city, i was shocked by the news about a smash tourney in here, most people here in venezuela kinda knows how to brawl, but i´m yet to meet someone who can beat me as snake in brawl, i´ll be ****** meta knights and marths with my gamecube controller in 4 more days :awesome:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
May your moves be shown Captainalcon 9000. The Falcon boards will be supporting you.

Lionman

Smash Champion

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
That's why I've shortened to CF9000. At least the abbreviation is spelled right :troll:

According to F-Zero Climax's Characters Profile, Captain Falcon is born the April 10th... If we consider his age at the time of F-Zero GX (37) and the year the Anime takes place (2201)... By using this calendar, we can say Captain Falcon was born a Tuesday, April 10th 2164.

Some useless information I wanted to share. :awesome:

EDIT : What would you guys do if I said I was born the same day as Black Shadow ?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Show them your pro moves CF9k you got that ****.

i'm going to a big Tourney this sat too, probably the biggest that's been in the area for a long time. Wolf main but i'm slowly converting to Falcon greatness. I promise to go Falcon as much as possible!

Already have 2 mms with my Falcon against a :diddy: and an :olimar:

Falcon swag 4 lyfe

Also, what i bump too keep motivated..

Captain Falcon will always PREVAIL

PS. lmao at those vids CF9k

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
my triple falcon punch video thread was closed....but....why?......i´m starting to think that someone marked my thread as spam just for the lulz.........or it was some marth whorshipper....or a FALCON BETRAYAL!
*looks menacingly to lionman*

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I see that kind of thing as more of a mindgame than anything. If done on stage, Knee + Footstool can lead to an angled-down F-Smash (or an angled-down F-tilt if it's too risky). Again, this is highly situational, so what I've mentionned might not work. One more thing : the Knee has to clash into an attack to cancel Falcon's frozen animation. You might need a bit more time than expected for the experiment.

I did two online matches 1 on 1 with Falcon right now... Wow, I should lay off the drinks, because I didn't expected to be this good (either that or my opponent was button lagging. I'd prefer to assume it was the latter though). If anyone wants to take a look, go ahead. I also added a little bonus replay where I've confronted a Marth main.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm attending an european tourney in a hour on AiB where only low tier characters are allowed. Here's the list : :lucas::mario2::bowser2::samus2::falcon::link2: :jigglypuff: :zelda::ganondorf:

Any character I should be careful when using Falcon ?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Lucas : tech his FH Dair so he can't lock you to Usmash. Care of his SHAD baits.
Mario : stay out of Uair Bair and Dsmash range.

That's it.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I was eliminated from the tourney... The only characters I've confronted are Captain Falcon (dittos FTW) 2-0 and Zelda 2-1. Due to my lack of confrontation against Zelda and since her UpSmash kind of ***** me, I tried to switch to my only allowed secondary, Lucas. But she got me with an U-Air, resulting in me being eliminated.

^At least I got to eat dinner after that. But I need to confront more Zeldas in the future... :(

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Zelda Online :/

Also oh hai Calvo look at that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZknfVmg0G8

Edit : Oh wait didn't see the comment lolz. I personnally use keyboard to play (arrows + 0486 for ABCD) and Yami uses a NGC pad with a NGC to USB adaptator. I'm trying to get used to the GC pad too but it's damn hard to do the 236 and 623 on a stick.

I've seen people use the default controls though, playing with their arms crossed (right hand on zxcv and left hand on arrows). It's really weird to watch.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
why in gods name did my comment post twice :\

thanks for the response tho :D

Top Bottom