• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If I knew I had to DI downward, I wouldn't have had as much trouble as before... Yup, I wasn't PAWNCH enough to compete well.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
the turney wasn´t today because the girl who was supposed to get the wii and the game didn´t had the memory card, so the turney will be tomorrow, but we could play free in friendlies but....the disc was damaged so all we could play was tatsunoko vs capcom and street fighter 4 (altough i kicked *** even tough it was my first time playing these games), my girlfriend was sad by the news, but she will go to the turney tomorrow, heck this was my first convention, i can´t believe how awesome they are, it´s like....theres something that makes your nerd side jump from the most dark place of the heart to shine.....even my girlfriend who´s not too much into anime or games but she still ****ing liked it (i even bought the wii game "trauma team")

I WON AT TATSUNOKO AND STREET FIGHTER ALL THANKS TO BUTTON MASHIN!!!

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I've said it before and I'll say it again; F-Zero GX, Master Class in Diamond Cup is just too difficult. I've never had a game make me rage to the point where I want to beat it just so I can rub it in it's face. I'm lucky to survive through the first two courses, If I somehow do, then the next 2 courses make me lose whatever lead I had. I have yet to even complete the last course since i'm always on my last life and die either trying to kill my rival, get screwed over by the course, or just get screwed in general.

TL;DR: FALCON RAGE! :mad:

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I've said it before and I'll say it again; F-Zero GX, Master Class in Diamond Cup is just too difficult. I've never had a game make me rage to the point where I want to beat it just so I can rub it in it's face. I'm lucky to survive through the first two courses, If I somehow do, then the next 2 courses make me lose whatever lead I had. I have yet to even complete the last course since i'm always on my last life and die either trying to kill my rival, get screwed over by the course, or just get screwed in general.

TL;DR: FALCON RAGE! :mad:
KILL ALL THE RACERS

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Well I completed the Diamond Cup on Master this morning, only problem was that I finished 2nd.... and lost by 1 point..... I don't know how I haven't given up this game yet.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Falcon'sFist : I'm afraid you'll have to use another machine than the Blue Falcon / Rainbow Phoenix. All I can advise you to do is :

If you want to use a non-custom machine, go with the Hyper Speeder / Sonic Phantom / Space Angler.

If you want to use a custom machine, go with the Acro Lynx G4 (Cockpit : Super Lynx ; Body : Sky Horse ; Booster : Titan G4). If you have a A-class cockpit, don't hesitate to use it in place of the Super Lynx.

One more thing on Aeropolis : DON'T USE THE BOOST WHILE FALLING FROM THE TRACK. You'll be wasting energy for nothing.

With some perseverances and smashes into the Rival cars, you can win this cup. When I did this cup with the Blood Hawk (for the lulz), for the last track I had more than 100 points ahead of everyone else, which means I didn't even have to race seriously on Phantom Road (I finished 25th because 5 cars SD'd on this track).

Off-topic : The theme of Phantom Road goes well on Final Destination with Tabuu's background. :awesome:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Falcon'sFist : I'm afraid you'll have to use another machine than the Blue Falcon / Rainbow Phoenix. All I can advise you to do is :

If you want to use a non-custom machine, go with the Hyper Speeder / Sonic Phantom / Space Angler.

With some perseverances and smashes into the Rival cars, you can win this cup. When I did this cup with the Blood Hawk (for the lulz), for the last track I had more than 100 points ahead of everyone else, which means I didn't even have to race seriously on Phantom Road (I finished 25th because 5 cars SD'd on this track).
Yeah I just managed to win thanks to the Hyper Speeder, which I realized they don't call it that for nothing. I just bought all the AX courses and plan on racing them when I get done congradulating myself. :awesome:

You'd better believe i shouted a loud YES! to the heavens when I found out I won.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i lost the turney be a pikachu player (both of us where at the last stock) but i was actually happy, before the torney i played MANY friendlies vs other entries of the turney (practicing) and i won some and lost some, but i always was happy and i´m still happy because i fought so many talented people, even girls that gives a hell of a kick butt with link and zelda, i usually beat my friends easily but i finally found talented people, too bad the convention already finished :(

Player-3

Smash Hero
p1 is recording and uploading the money match right now after i went and bought some cords for him that he owes me money for.

hype.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
CF9000, how high did you go in that tourney ? And it's nice to know girls can also put up a real fight !

Player-3, I can't wait to see it with my very eyes :awesome:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxV9qd40syQ WTF CAPTAIN FALCON?

a Philippines tokusatsu WTF

WTF he is his own car
That was really strange yet cool at the same time.

It was like the Red Ranger and Mega Man Zero combined into one hero.

@CaptainFalcon9000: As long as you having fun/happy through out a tourney, that means you're having a good time and not worring about winning or losing, which is something everyone should do at 1 tourney in their life. If we worry too much about winning and losing, then we lose sight of what's really important: showing our moves.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
When I heard the Banjo-Kazooie music, I knew it was going to be awesome !

I'll wait until it finishes processing, then :)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
In the second match, I liked how at one point your jabs synched to the music !

3rd match, there's a B-Throw -> B-Air -> U-Air -> Knee combo I'll now dub "the Reflex Combo". I also liked your comeback, Player-3 :awesome:

Seriously, am I the only one who loves to hear "FALCON... YES !!" ?

Only my left ear could hear the awesomeness of the fights though... Also is this a remix of a music from Banjo Kazooie ?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
CF9000, how high did you go in that tourney ? And it's nice to know girls can also put up a real fight !

Player-3, I can't wait to see it with my very eyes :awesome:
i did well, when i fought the pikachu player (never got his name) we both were at our last stock and around 140% both, i was metaknight so we just kept airdodging and sidestepping out of the way of the other, and the guy REALLY know how to DI heck i almost won because i sent him away of the stage and edgehogged but he managed to get on the stage just by a bit, a little more to the right and he was done for, he mingamed me into pikachu´s sidemash with the help of an aerial thunder...

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've heard Pika's one of MK's worst match-ups, so I'm not too surprised.

Wait, what am I doing talking about the forbidden character's match-ups ?

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Wait, what am I doing talking about the forbidden character's match-ups ?
Isn't it obvious by now that Meta Knight is really Captain Falcon with a mask on that causes him to shrink and weild a sword... and be cheap... and annoying... not mention have stupidly dumb moves... which now doesn't sound like Falcon at all... but instead BLACK SHADOW!!!

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Isn't it obvious by now that Meta Knight is really Captain Falcon with a mask on that causes him to shrink and weild a sword... and be cheap... and annoying... not mention have stupidly dumb moves... which now doesn't sound like Falcon at all... but instead BLACK SHADOW!!!
No. Get out.

jk

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
On a slightly more serious note:

I have a 'new' wii and it's online.
Anyone willing to get some brawls in tonight?

FC: 1463-8983-0692

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
the problem is, they didn´t had falcon or snake in the rooster so....:(
...Someone's going to die because of that. Who doesn't unlock Falcon?!

@Labernash: Ganondorf has killed many people and has a sword while in control of the Triforce of Power and threatened to take over the world. Black Shadow just wants prize money and to defeat Captain Falcon (Which has proven to be impossible). Then again he has a mean looking car and a cool theme in GX. That and everyone seems to think he looks like Batman so it's a tough choice. I would say Black Shadow since he made an evil clone of Falcon.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
It's literally impossible for me to play this game anymore without using Falcon. Decided to come back and play some matches with a few friends, and wtf all other characters are stupid as **** now. This game isn't even fun if you're not using Falcon or Ganondorf.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Black Shadow > Ganondorf, because Black Shadow is badass enough to make a good pun out of Falcon in the french translation of F-Zero GP Legend. For reminders : he calls him "Salcon", which correctly written is "Sale con", or "@$$h0le" in rough french. Who's THAT badass to even risk insulting the man himself like this ?

ToKnee : I'll register your FC right now ! :)

the problem is, they didn´t had falcon or snake in the rooster so....:(
Wh- What ?! He's one of the easiest unlockable characters O_O

Top Bottom