• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

lordhelmet

Smash Master
When I get my house internet, it'll be pretty much perfect and I'll be able to wifi again.

For now, stopping by the library. I found some new impractical combos which I will show in my Tech/Trick video when I upload it :D

Also, how do I Perfect Ledge Knee? Cannot figure it out for the life of me.

Player-3

Smash Hero
helmet, drop back insta DJ knee, di toward the stage a bit then back off

you have to get your knee above the ledge so it delays you a bit and you can regrab it

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
ganondorf can only be hurted with the light arrows, and only killed be the master sword, both weapons can only be wield be the "chosen ones" link-zelda-ganondorf so yeah....you can stab ganondorf with a normal sword and he´ll bleed and everything....but he just won´t die.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Lordy if by perfect ledge knee you mean ledge jump autocancel knee then all you have to do is
back > forward > jump > A as fast as you can.
The back > forward should feel like a dash dance.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Created a motivational about Black Shadow making a pun on Falcon's name in french.

Translation of the picture's text : "We can arrange this, Salcon (@$$h0le)! Er... Falcon!"
Translation of the motivational's text : "The only bad guy manly enough to insult one of the best bounty hunters that way."

A manly hero equals a manly bad guy ! :awesome:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
ill try and wifi you sometime then :)

ill give you my details and **** as soon as i get a new powercord

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I didn't know texture hacks could also be used in Melee. Outstanding video and Raptor Boost kills (which you don't get to see too often in that game).

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Guys... I think I've found Brawl's Isai.

I've confronted him a few moments ago and I was oblitterated. While his main main is Pit, he didn't use him because "I wasn't ready yet". I still managed to not get 3-stocked most of the times, but hell was it difficult. I don't know if his Ganondorf can rival with Vermanubis's, but so far this is the best Ganon I've confronted O_O

I still managed to beat his Marth, so I don't feel too bad about it. I don't know if he uses Falcon, but if he does I would have been screwed O_O

@Calvo : Nice song !

Player-3

Smash Hero

I've confronted him a few moments ago and I was oblitterated. While his main main is Pit, he didn't use him because "I wasn't ready yet". I still managed to not get 3-stocked most of the times, but hell was it difficult. I don't know if his Ganondorf can rival with Vermanubis's, but so far this is the best Ganon I've confronted O_O

I still managed to beat his Marth, so I don't feel too bad about it. I don't know if he uses Falcon, but if he does I would have been screwed O_O

@Calvo : Nice song !
x D

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz

Needs vids

Lionman

Smash Champion
i had a biology class and i was near to faint, god i hate learning about the human body :c

why the hell the teacher had to talk about diseases

im not mainly now

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
i had a biology class and i was near to faint, god i hate learning about the human body :c

why the hell the teacher had to talk about diseases

im not mainly now
It's okay, every man has his moments where he's feeling un-manly. I for one become scared like a little girl when I get around bees. Your manliness will come back over time/by playing some C. Falcon matches.

:phone:

Top Bottom