• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Lionman

Smash Champion

it seems Pink falcon is based in the siren ranger from changeman

they are mainly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56dQF9FhyOQ[/url also the red ranger of Sentai Maskman is a F1 Racer

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
It feels really good when you get other people into the manliness that is Captain Falcon. I got three of my good friends into loving Captain Falcon to the point where our handshake ends with "show me your moves." That and we always Falcon Salute eachother when leaving or meeting each other. We're also now in the process of making a parody of the song "Like A Boss" into "Like A Falcon." it's gonna make the Falcon's of the Universe say "YES!"

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Why would that offend me?
Soul Silver>White imo
I just didn't want to burst your bubble about completeing the National Dex on Soulsilver, which I would have to agree with you, is better than White in terms of replay value.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
To be honest (and that's only my opinion), I didn't liked HG/SS as much as everyone do. In fact, I didn't feel there was anything too new about those remakes, unlike Fire Red / Leaf Green which offered to travel on the Sevii Islands. Sure, the Safari Zone and Mewtwo's cave are back, but I'd still rather play the original Gold/Silver than the remakes.

I've chosen Pokémon White because I preferred Zekrom over Reshiram (the fact that the black dragon is also part Electric-type helped that decision). /inb4gettingpawnchedtodeath

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
TKONTK is a Falcon God. He's created a lot of techniques and discovered a lot of techniques that make the character you love.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
cf900 called me too innocent?

finally, i can dress as the pure innocent kawaii loli ive always wanted to be

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I had perhaps one of the most haliarious moments a while back ago that got brought up the other day. I was having a match with my buddy MX. I was Captain Falcon and he was either Fox, Yoshi, or Pit, I can't remember who. Anyway, I had taken a stock off of MX so I did what any sensible Falcon would do; Taunt at him and ask him to "show me his moves" Well he made the horrible mistake of attacking the Falcon in the middle of his taunt and i went berserk on him while shouting:

"YOU DON'T INTERUPT THE FALCON!!!"

And proceeded to combo him until he had another stock taken off and I recieved no damage from when I started.

Also, has anyone knee'd someone, and they end up traveling straight upwards? I have.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
the melee falcon boards are probably laughing at us every day

i dont care tho, im still kawaii as ****

Top Bottom