• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm back from my "weekly trip" in Poitiers (for reminders, I was over my vacation's house because my father was informed the roof was about to collapse).

Now for something Falconesque : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2pUvbJmgRQ
I found that video when I was browsing Youtube earlier.

I've unlocked all the machines in F-Zero Climax, so I tried out Ryu Suzaku's Blue Falcon (after Bart Lemming sacrified himself with a fiery fist) and aside of the grip loss, I don't feel an overall difference between this Blue Falcon and the original.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Going to my 3rd tourney this Saturday. My friends and I have all made a pact to start our first set with Falcon. I may continue to use him afterwards but I'm unsure. I may go all Falcon for the fun of it, but I also want to send out my Pokemon out there and have some fun.

All in all, I will have Falcon show his moves and maybe those moves can get recorded so everyone can laugh- I mean watch.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
That's the spirit !

According to F-Zero Climax, both Captain Falcon and Ryu Suzaku have the same blood type : A+
Just thought of sharing this with you guys.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Now that I've seen the Spy with Falcon's helmet, I'm curious to see how Captain Falcon would look like with all the typical french stereotypes (beret with a visor, a baguette under the arm, a curly mustache and a glass of Falcon punch). Coup de poing du faucon!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I was wondering...

Is it possible to do the following ?

- Grab release Snake when he recovers.
- Falcon Punch him when he tries to use the C4 to be able to re-use his Cypher.

I tried to test this, but it is not simple to do all of those actions alone... :(

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yes its just a matter of reading properly

footstooling his c4 is better anyways

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
So I was reading about **** from a press conference and...
New 3DS Packaged Game:

Lost Heroes: First-person dungeon crawler RPG featuring Kamen Rider, Ultraman and Gundam characters. Scheduled for a 2012 release.
Guess somebody here would be interested

Lionman

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfrGxw-Ai5s

It looks awesome for me

OOO is in it, W is in it, Ichigo is in it, and i hope Fourze will be in it

instant epicness

OOO is awesome because he has a Phoenix style form and a Lion form, also the final form is so hardcore, check this mv
http://henshinjustice.com/2011/10/19/tjs-mv-gigascan-ooo-combo-change-medley/

W is awesome because it was a really original rider and Kamen Rider Joker = Black Captain Falcon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nORAp0_BD6k

Ichigo is awesome because he is the original kamen rider, without Ichigo and the other showa riders Captain Falcon woudnt be like he is now, also he has a scarf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wQzlH8_OGQ

Fourze is cool too, he is the new rider and the episodies are fun

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
One of my friends, Omega Tyrant (who is one of the mods on SSBWiki), is going to Apex, though I don't know if he's going to use Falcon or not for the tourneys since our favourite F-Zero pilot is not part of his mains (maybe in friendlies, only he will decide in the eyes [/lulbigblue])

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I have enough cash to go, it's just a question of available rides at the moment.

I heard that Teluo is going, if enough people who I want to meet are going, I'll be much more motivated to get there myself.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If anyone is interested with F-Zero GX BRSTMs, check this out. However, the looped theme of Captain Falcon is not present (maybe because the files were backed up from the original site before I put the custom looped song up), so if anyone wants it, just ask me :)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I have enough cash to go, it's just a question of available rides at the moment.

I heard that Teluo is going, if enough people who I want to meet are going, I'll be much more motivated to get there myself.
i might go - i already have enough to pay for my ticket, but my friends and i are trying to stay for at least 10 days for tourism and ****

Top Bottom