• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've come across this yesterday. Many of you have maybe seen this before, but I think it can be useful for someone who has yet to finish the Diamond Cup in Master Difficulty for the first time :awesome:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I hate this dumb challenge my friends and I have created. I'm sure many of you have thought about doing a team battle where it's 1 vs. 3, well we decided to create what we call "The Falcon Challenge." What you do is make a team of 3 Falcons, with Team Attack off, and you fight by your lonesome. You can have the team of computers o your friends, or a mixture of both. Normally my friends make the team of 3, Green, since the Green CPU Falcon somehow kicks our butts without trying half the time.

I just recently tried it just fighting lv. 9 computers, and they Wombo Combo'd me all to hell and back. First 5 seconds of the match I got grabbed and thrown into a Knee. It's like these CPU's are synchronized. I got Falcon Punched once, and then Kneed from the other direction, as I was getting Punched. When I was with my friends, two of my buddies had Kneed me, and as I was in the hitstun of the Knee, the other had spiked me. Only once had I come close to winning, and that was when I finished off my firends, and I was left with the computer. In less then 3 seconds, that CPU jumped up after me and killed me with Up-air. I was so frustrated after that...

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
You too ? I've left 4 Falcon CPUs fighting each other, and most of the time Green Falcon came out victorous !
My friends and i would be brawling with each other, the Green Falcon would get caught in the middle of it, Knee one of us, taunt, and repeat until victory.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
WHY IT´S SO HARD TO FIND LVL 2 OR LVL 3 CHIPS IN THE MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK GAMES?!?!?! I´VE ALREADY COMPLETED 50% OF THE MMBN 5 HISTORY AND STILL USING LVL 1 CHIPS :mad:

my folder is only good because i has "GundelSol 3" and 5 SP Megachips, also my hp is almost 800 (just one more hp memory and it´s done)

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
gotta love the antidamage chip, i´t makes you invincible to any attack and if you get touched megaman launches a shuriken right to the enemy, dealing around 160 damage, pretty sick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2roA5bg82s

SUCH. AMAZING. COMBOS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh1t9GzJhSM

BUT THATS EVEN BETTER!

no damage....BOW TO THE MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK MASTER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBXAIia8lPQ

whoa.........triying to kill the hardest megaman battle network boss with aquastyle is like........TRIYING TO DEFEAT 3 EXPERT METAKNIGHT PLAYERS WITH A ROOKIE GANONDORF!!!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
You have posted that picture only two times, without saying anything else. In my perspective, I would have thought you posted this in case we were to discuss the Falcon vs Zelda MU, but that is only a guess, as you didn't give further informations about the image.

CaptainFalcon9000 said:
TRIYING TO DEFEAT 3 EXPERT METAKNIGHT PLAYERS WITH A ROOKIE GANONDORF!!!
Don't forget about this : 3 MK controlled by M2K and two clones of him, Team Attack Off and 300% Handicap for Ganondorf ! :laugh:

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
The character's faces are now in front of their respective character board.

Awesome.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
You have posted that picture only two times, without saying anything else. In my perspective, I would have thought you posted this in case we were to discuss the Falcon vs Zelda MU, but that is only a guess, as you didn't give further informations about the image.

Don't forget about this : 3 MK controlled by M2K and two clones of him, Team Attack Off and 300% Handicap for Ganondorf ! :laugh:
exactly, the battle network/starforce megaman games are not easy.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
@Lionman : Needs Vega in this. Owait not manly enough...

Does anybody have already tried to go under Battlefield with Captain Falcon ?

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The mixture of Ponies and Falcon had made my life complete.

...Up until that Green CPU Falcon KO'd me and made me loss that life. Those damn CPU and their wombo combo powers.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace

i´m playing battle network 6 now, i has my folder correctly balanced since i hasn´t reached the part where megaman can transform into the cybeast, most of my chips are water or fire type tough, i need more megachips :(

Top Bottom