• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
In F-Zero GX, you know how the name of the custom machines goes according to the parts you put it ? Sometimes, the name of a custom machine can be entirely different ! For example, I got the name "Eliminator" by putting the "Rapid Barrel" body part, "Combat Cannon" cockpit part and the "Devilfish RX" booster part. It looks slim, but its speed and turning are great !

I also got the "King Neptune" by having the "Great Base" body part, "Super Lynx" cockpit part and the "Titan-G4" booster part. Good luck in using this machine at Max Speed in a course with a lot of turns. XD

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
You got lucky at 2:52.

Any tips ? Well I can't give anything useful, as I haven't confronted enough Diddys with Falcon to be of much help, especially Diddys as good as the one the video shows.

EDIT : I've sent a zip with 8 replays of me versus-ing Fire C.Falcon in Falcon dittos on the "We record your replays" thread. Since he had contributed to the Captain Falcon 2011 Community Combo Video a while back, I thought that could be of any interest for you guys :awesome:

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Does anyone have any tips for this matchup? If so help me out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG0LS1lIovE
First, don't approach with dash attack, ever.

Second there's much more to do with the bananas than just throwing them, learn to use them.

Third, use them. The simple fact of not having ownership over his bananas reduces Diddy's power and disturbs his flow, see on his last stock how only one banana allowed you to deal 70% (it was also because he failed all his attempts to airdodge catch it lol).
Never ignore the bananas, Falcon has the mobility to catch them before Diddy.

Fourth, avoid his Fsmash, Dsmash and Fair and you shouldn't die before 190%.

Roller

Smash Legend
Lordy, I watched the vids you put up from Skynet. You shoulda beat Tech. =o
PS2 is garbs. Come to his tourney on the 10th! Apex rules so none of that gay ****.

Also, can you get the matches we saved from WFs up soon? I want to get them critiqued.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The replays I've sent to the "We record your replays" thread are zipped and currently uploading, which means I'll get them soon. For reminders, those replays are about me and Fire C.Falcon doing Falcon dittos (because it's awesome sauce :awesome:)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Lordy, I watched the vids you put up from Skynet. You shoulda beat Tech. =o
PS2 is garbs. Come to his tourney on the 10th! Apex rules so none of that gay ****.

Also, can you get the matches we saved from WFs up soon? I want to get them critiqued.
Don't hate son. ;)

lol no he shoulda won. I did figure things out Game 3 though. Note to self: Don't box with Falcon again.

:phone:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
That is a nice AMV, indeed ! One of the characters looked like Zero from Megaman X... Does he have an EXE counterpart too ? O__O

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I hate the Falcon Challenge... better yet, I hate the computers in the Falcon challenege. They pull off some of the dumbest stuff and make it work.

It was me vs. 2 computers and my friend. I'm off stage trying to get back on, a computer is also trying to get back on, and my friend jumps off the stage to knee me. I knee him instead and kill him, but during all that I fell under the ledge where a computer was hogging it. The CPU dropped down and then kneed me which stage spiked me and died. A couple matches later and another friend joins the 3 team. It's my last stock and I'm trying to get back on the ledge. Both of my friends jump out and attack me. The first one knees me, and while I'm in the hitstun of the knee, the other one spikes me.

We tried this challenge out in Melee... didn't make it any easier. The computers weren't nearly as smart, but it didn't matter once they all started hitting me. The computers couldn't quite set up combos, but they knew how to follow through with them. They read me like a childrens learning book.

The 2 computers in one match were waiting for me to get back on the stage. The first one saw that I was trying to go over them and he spiked me down... into the other CPU's Falcon Punch. Had another match with the opposite happening. except it was a knee into a spike. My friend dropped down and kneed me as I failed to grab the ledge, the computer then saw everything, and spiked me. The sad part was, I was already over 150% when the knee hit so that was just sending me to hell instead of flying off into space.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
That is a nice AMV, indeed ! One of the characters looked like Zero from Megaman X... Does he have an EXE counterpart too ? O__O
yes, but he only appears in megaman network transmission for gamecube.

him, colonel and iris are the only megaman x characters to have an EXE counterpart

also:
I hate the Falcon Challenge... better yet, I hate the computers in the Falcon challenege. They pull off some of the dumbest stuff and make it work.

It was me vs. 2 computers and my friend. I'm off stage trying to get back on, a computer is also trying to get back on, and my friend jumps off the stage to knee me. I knee him instead and kill him, but during all that I fell under the ledge where a computer was hogging it. The CPU dropped down and then kneed me which stage spiked me and died. A couple matches later and another friend joins the 3 team. It's my last stock and I'm trying to get back on the ledge. Both of my friends jump out and attack me. The first one knees me, and while I'm in the hitstun of the knee, the other one spikes me.

We tried this challenge out in Melee... didn't make it any easier. The computers weren't nearly as smart, but it didn't matter once they all started hitting me. The computers couldn't quite set up combos, but they knew how to follow through with them. They read me like a childrens learning book.

The 2 computers in one match were waiting for me to get back on the stage. The first one saw that I was trying to go over them and he spiked me down... into the other CPU's Falcon Punch. Had another match with the opposite happening. except it was a knee into a spike. My friend dropped down and kneed me as I failed to grab the ledge, the computer then saw everything, and spiked me. The sad part was, I was already over 150% when the knee hit so that was just sending me to hell instead of flying off into space.
what´s wrong with you? mind commenting about my friends amv instead of some weird challenge i won´t even try? seems that you got ***** by your friends in brawl> knee then spiked

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
also:
what´s wrong with you? mind commenting about my friends amv instead of some weird challenge i won´t even try? seems that you got ***** by your friends in brawl> knee then spiked
You seem slightly agitated.

I'm not too into Megaman, but AMV was pretty awesome. I really don't follow megaman at all so I didn't know about any of that stuff/people except for megaman himself and zero.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I bought ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 and it's awesome, imo.

is there anyone else here that plays it?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
You seem slightly agitated.

I'm not too into Megaman, but AMV was pretty awesome. I really don't follow megaman at all so I didn't know about any of that stuff/people except for megaman himself and zero.
try playing the battle network ones they are for gba and 5 and 6 are for ds too, or try getting megaman x collection for gamecube, the megaman games are all epic

Lionman

Smash Champion
I played with Captain Planet in the new cartoon network smash game

first thing i tried, side air

he has the knee

I aprove that game

Top Bottom