• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've been thinking... If Blaziken is Captain Falcon, then which Pokémons shall represent the rest of the original 4 in F-Zero ? I've thought of Torterra as Pico and Samurott for Samurai Goroh. Any ideas for Dr. Stewart ?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I got the legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword today and it is amazingly fun. I've only played for half an hour, but I'm REALLY enjoying it so far.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
That's not a very good reason to keep yourself from experiencing THE gaming experience of 2011.
just didn´t liked it.
it´s good that nintendo is not a graphic ***** company like square enix or others, but sheesh can´t they put a little more effort in them?

and demise (the final boss of skyward sword) looks like taken out of some otherr game, and is just a push over.

also i was reading the wikipedia page of f zero, shigeru miyamoto and nintendo is dissapointed in the series (read the critical reception part), i just hope that doesn´t mean that they are going to let the series die.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
F-Zero won't die, Captain Falcon won't let it. If it somehow does die, then so help me Falcon that someone will be getting Falcon Punched.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
it would be stupid if they just let F-Zero die, especially since Falcon has been in all 3 smash games. Undoubtedly, hell be in the next one, so theres still hope for an f-zero game, at least for the wiiu

Zeallyx

just didn´t liked it.
it´s good that nintendo is not a graphic ***** company like square enix or others, but sheesh can´t they put a little more effort in them?

and demise (the final boss of skyward sword) looks like taken out of some otherr game, and is just a push over.
Put a little more effort in them? Revolutionary controls not good enough for you?

And dude, no spoilers, please. That was NOT cool.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Put a little more effort in them? Revolutionary controls not good enough for you?

And dude, no spoilers, please. That was NOT cool.
revolutionary controls are good, but is not a surprise that most people now rather buys a ps3 with the move control or a xbox 360 with the kinect, i´m 100% nintendo fan, but they are dissapointing me lately.

also skyward sword story is predictable.

F-Zero won't die, Captain Falcon won't let it. If it somehow does die, then so help me Falcon that someone will be getting Falcon Punched.
seriously, if shigeru miyamoto A.K.A nintendo of japan president is disapointed then it will most likely die in a sad way just like star fox did (command was awful)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
seriously, if shigeru miyamoto A.K.A nintendo of japan president is disapointed then it will most likely die in a sad way just like star fox did (command was awful)
Well, there is a remake of Star Fox 64, which means they haven't forgotten about that franchise. Sure, it's not a new game but at least the newest generation can enjoy that classic. I'm sure F-Zero will rise again, whether the GX storyline will be used again or not.

If only I could find the background of that picture without the wolf's head on it, I would have placed Captain Falcon's head instead. Oh well.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Well, there is a remake of Star Fox 64, which means they haven't forgotten about that franchise. Sure, it's not a new game but at least the newest generation can enjoy that classic. I'm sure F-Zero will rise again, whether the GX storyline will be used again or not.

If only I could find the background of that picture without the wolf's head on it, I would have placed Captain Falcon's head instead. Oh well.
i think they made the background with photoshop, which i has but don´t know how to use lol.

Zeallyx

I do not see how skyward sword can dissapoint. Especially with the controls.

But w/e: agree2disagree

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I do not see how skyward sword can dissapoint. Especially with the controls.

But w/e: agree2disagree
skyward sword didn´t dissapointed, nintendo´s way to see videogames now is what dissapoints me, let alone new consoles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niQ8M66vgFw&feature=related

TEH EPICNESS!! (even if you don´t care about the video try watching it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKfCTwXetQ0&feature=related

i know these are just hacks but still....that guy is the master of battle network 5

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Can somebody critique this Falcon please?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru22CBh8NIY
ill just point out obvious stuff

Dont throw out knees in positions where its obvious they arent going to sweetspot/lead to a position advantage e.g, sliding them off a ledge. Otherwise, if it isnt a sweetspot, go for a nair/uair instead

^^At about 1:57 - that was hella nice

Dont recover high against snake, hell usually butt**** you with aerials/usmash. always go for the ledge

2:51 - When someone Sidestep spams in front of you, hold a. dont be afraid to jab the **** out of them instead of missing grabs repeatedly

Later in the match, falcon kick spam. why would you do that :V

If you dash, mix it up. use a shield grab instead of a dash grab, dash grab has too much momentum, youll probably miss, shield grab is better because it slows you down in time to grab

otherwise, everyone else can correct me, add on, or w.e

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
CaptainFalcon9000 : Fighting 4 Bass is somewhat crazy ! O_O
And the music used comes from the Complete Works version of Megaman 2. I've uploaded the BRSTM of it as well here. Go ahead and grab it if you want to use it :awesome:

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I see. My apologies for misunderstanding. I actually somewhat agree.
don´t worry, we´re all friends here in the falcon boards after all

CaptainFalcon9000 : Fighting 4 Bass is somewhat crazy ! O_O
And the music used comes from the Complete Works version of Megaman 2. I've uploaded the BRSTM of it as well here. Go ahead and grab it if you want to use it :awesome:
somewhat? heck if it weren´t hacks he would have died in like 10 seconds

lordhelmet

Smash Master
You guys suck

The stream was really ****ty, I'll upload videos soon.

I'm a little salty about losing to Tech on PS2 but 5th out of 29 is arright

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've replayed F-Zero GX just now, and thanks to the GC controller a friend of mine let me borrow, I could play better than before !
I was testing a custom machine somebody used to win the Diamond Cup on Master Difficulty (Spark Drake 88. A nice machine, but its grip issn't too satisfying), when I suddenly had the idea for a challenge.

For the few of you who still plays this game, there are always a few machines, no matter which course you're racing on, they always end up low in the classment due to the sucky AI (the Wild Goose and the Space Angler, for example). The challenge is to have any of these machines access the top 3 at the end of the cup ! Sounds like a nice challenge, especially if it's done on the Diamond Cup :awesome:

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I've replayed F-Zero GX just now, and thanks to the GC controller a friend of mine let me borrow, I could play better than before !
I was testing a custom machine somebody used to win the Diamond Cup on Master Difficulty (Spark Drake 88. A nice machine, but its grip issn't too satisfying), when I suddenly had the idea for a challenge.

For the few of you who still plays this game, there are always a few machines, no matter which course you're racing on, they always end up low in the classment due to the sucky AI (the Wild Goose and the Space Angler, for example). The challenge is to have any of these machines access the top 3 at the end of the cup ! Sounds like a nice challenge, especially if it's done on the Diamond Cup :awesome:
KILL ALL THE RACERS!
http://********/images/x-all-the-things/x-all-the-things.jpg

Top Bottom