• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Lionman

Smash Champion
Im going to be honest

The model is mostly fixed but i cant fix the fingers

that wont happend in my future model ports because i will just use close hand polygons instead of open hand ones

Lionman

Smash Champion
Ty flame

he is Dekared from dekaranger, red falcon was an unused model and the polygons wasnt set and i coudnt make the rig well

PD: Birth works too indeed, proto and birth are just different textures

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I see...

I prefer Proto in terms of looks. BTW, in one of his victory poses (the one that looks similar to his up taunt), the fingers in each hand are in the "Show me your moves" pose. :awesome:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
While that Kamen Rider import is pretty nice, I would love to see an import of Beastman from F-Zero GX. It had already been done with Super Arrow, but a beast hunter would be nice too :p

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I went Falcon today against a friend's Olimar. Sweet baby Jesus that MU is hard!

:phone:

Top Bottom