• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Can you show a bit of respect? seriously, i hate when people spam internet memes for flamming thinking they are cool or original

just an advice
This^

also i hate when people tries to cross something cool with something that isn´t , like your captain falcon/pony image as an example.
Dude, how the heck can you take THAT much offense from what Lionman posted.

Lionman: 2
CaptainFalcon9000: 0

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
guys i bought my super kawaii uguu lolita dress today

ujelly?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
This^

Dude, how the heck can you take THAT much offense from what Lionman posted.

Lionman: 2
CaptainFalcon9000: 0
offense?...lol no i actually laughed at his post, if you´ve checked my post fast, you would had found out that i didn´t post the okay guy meme, i posted this:

but after an hour i tought lionman would report me for trolling so i posted the okay guy and the other thing i typed, also i tought the count was

CaptainFalcon9000: 1
lionman: 0

from when i pwnd him for raging to pokemon stuff, remember?

and i didn´t made fun of his model import, i even said i´d like to play as it.

next time read better, please.

Zeallyx

The fact you act so butthurt makes it
Lionman: >9000
CaptainFalcon9000: -10

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
The fact you act so butthurt makes it
Lionman: >9000
CaptainFalcon9000: -10
actually you´re the one that acts butthurt, and your post proves it. calm down, my GF even thinks it´s just you.

My manager at the club I worked at had some black **** like that on her teeth like that and it always bothered me soooooo much.
Like do you not see that when you look in the mirror?
Can you not floss?
It's not that hard
ugh I just wanted to floss that **** out for her!

Does that come from smoking or something?
maybe, some times is just food (in my country there are some beans called "caraotas" which are black and sometimes left some black stuff in you´r teeths)

Zeallyx

actually you´re the one that acts butthurt, and your post proves it. calm down, my GF even thinks it´s just you.

maybe, some times is just food (in my country there are some beans called "caraotas" which are black and sometimes left some black stuff in you´r teeths)
..I wasn't even part of the arguement :facepalm:

lrn2comeback bro

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I have found the F-Zero GX Machines Tier List :
God Tier
31. Fat Shark - 10/10

Top Tier
30. Black Bull - 9/10
13. Death Anchor - 9/10
18. Hyper Speeder - 9/10
16. Sonic Phantom - 8/10
15. Big Fang - 8/10
09. Great Star - 8/10
05. Fire Stingray - 8/10
24. Wild Boar - 8/10

High Tier
22. Twin Noritta - 7/10
00. Dark Schneider - 7/10
40. Rainbow Phoenix - 7/10
27. Mighty Typhoon - 6/10
28. Mighty Hurricane - 6/10
39. Rolling Turtle - 6/10
08. Deep Claw - 6/10
10. Little Wyvern -6/10
07. Blue Falcon - 6/10
04. Iron Tiger - 5/10

Mid Tier
26. Wonder Wasp - 5/10
03. Golden Fox - 5/10
21. Queen Meteor - 5/10
38. Groovy Taxi - 5/10
14. Astro Robin - 5/10
19. Space Angler - 5/10
02. White Cat - 5/10

Low Tier
20. King Meteor - 4/10
32. Cosmic Dolphin - 4/10
34. Magic Seagull - 4/10
33. Pink Spider - 4/10
37. Bunny Flash - 4/10
29. Crazy Bear – 4/10
12. Super Piranha - 4/10
36. Spark Moon - 4/10
01. Red Gazelle - 4/10
11. Mad Wolf - 4/10

Bottom Tier
17. Green Panther - 3/10
06. Wild Goose - 2/10
23. Night Thunder - 2/10
25. Blood Hawk - 2/10
35. Silver Rat - 1/10
That tier list is from 2009 however.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
At least, it's better than Blood Hawk :p
Since that tier list is 2 years old, things might have changed. Plus, I'm surprised the Space Angler (one of my favorite machines) even made it to the Mid Tier.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I have found the F-Zero GX Machines Tier List :

That tier list is from 2009 however.
i liked the blue falcon, yet it´s balanced, so that means that it can´t be #1, it´s just like brawl´s falcon, he´s not a good character, yet not a bad one neither, he´s well balanced and thats why he can´t be 1, but neither bottom tier.

but everyone here most likely already knew

Because they weren't very good.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
What are you guys' favourite F-Zero songs (can be of any race, menu or other songs) ?

My list of favourites :

F-Zero SNES : White Land I, Death Wind, Big Blue

F-Zero X : Dream Chaser, Devil's Call in your Heart, Fall Down to the Scream, Decide in the Eyes, All Need is 30 Deaths (Death Race Mode)

F-Zero GX : Shotgun Kiss (Last Lap), Infinite Blue (Big Blue's default music), Like a Snake (Port Town), 8 Guitars (Sand Ocean), Theme of Big Blue, Theme of Captain Falcon / Leon / Phoenix / Bio Rex / Beastman / James McCloud

F-Zero GP Legend : Lightning, White Land (Platinum Cup Variation), Main Menu, Story Mode Selection, Illusion, Mist Flow, Fire Field, Silence, Character Theme B (Story Mode song)

F-Zero Climax : White Land, Silence, Big Blue, Storyline, Illusion, Alternative Theme

Note : the linked songs are for the persons who had never heard those themes before.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
What are you guys' favourite F-Zero songs (can be of any race, menu or other songs) ?

My list of favourites :

F-Zero SNES : White Land I, Death Wind, Big Blue

F-Zero X : Dream Chaser, Devil's Call in your Heart, Fall Down to the Scream, Decide in the Eyes, All Need is 30 Deaths (Death Race Mode)

F-Zero GX : Shotgun Kiss (Last Lap), Infinite Blue (Big Blue's default music), Like a Snake (Port Town), 8 Guitars (Sand Ocean), Theme of Big Blue, Theme of Captain Falcon / Leon / Phoenix / Bio Rex / Beastman / James McCloud

F-Zero GP Legend : Lightning, White Land (Platinum Cup Variation), Main Menu, Story Mode Selection, Illusion, Mist Flow, Fire Field, Silence, Character Theme B (Story Mode song)

F-Zero Climax : White Land, Silence, Big Blue, Storyline, Illusion, Alternative Theme

Note : the linked songs are for the persons who had never heard those themes before.
where´s climb up and get the last chance? thats my absolutely favorite f zero song

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I don't like as much as the others, but that's primarly because I prefer the original White Land over this. It's still a nice song though.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord

I'm not sure if this really is the Eiffel Tower, the Tokyo Tower or simply a fictional tower we see in the background. Either way, it appears in F-Zero Maximum Velocity.

[/completelyunrelatedtotheimagewar]

Top Bottom