• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If GR'd on the left, Down Taunt. If GR'd on the right, Falcon Punch. Got it ! :awesome:

F-Tilt is not guaranteed to hit after a GR ?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Nice Chuck Norris vertex !

When fighting Ness or Lucas, which move should I use out of grab release ?
Ness : air release > running Full hop KNEE, timing is harder than Wario though
Lucas : Air release > running FH Nair

Ground release on both : jab to regrab :troll:
Or you can Ftilt/Dtilt if they release too far for jab.

Also do you ever go to tournaments ?

PZ

Smash Lord
Ness : air release > running Full hop KNEE, timing is harder than Wario though
Lucas : Air release > running FH Nair

Ground release on both : jab to regrab :troll:
Or you can Ftilt/Dtilt if they release too far for jab.

Also do you ever go to tournaments ?
Don't forget uair too...

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
You lost to TL ? I understand that, I always cringe whenever I confront one, because I know it will be a pain in the neck to even approach him. ><

And yes, I did go to tournaments, but almost none of them had a Ness / Lucas player in them. Plus, I only went to one offline tourney and the only decent opponent I had was a Fox main. D:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
What are you guys' favourite F-Zero songs (can be of any race, menu or other songs) ?

My list of favourites :

F-Zero SNES : White Land I, Death Wind, Big Blue

F-Zero X : Dream Chaser, Devil's Call in your Heart, Fall Down to the Scream, Decide in the Eyes, All Need is 30 Deaths (Death Race Mode)

F-Zero GX : Shotgun Kiss (Last Lap), Infinite Blue (Big Blue's default music), Like a Snake (Port Town), 8 Guitars (Sand Ocean), Theme of Big Blue, Theme of Captain Falcon / Leon / Phoenix / Bio Rex / Beastman / James McCloud

F-Zero GP Legend : Lightning, White Land (Platinum Cup Variation), Main Menu, Story Mode Selection, Illusion, Mist Flow, Fire Field, Silence, Character Theme B (Story Mode song)

F-Zero Climax : White Land, Silence, Big Blue, Storyline, Illusion, Alternative Theme

Note : the linked songs are for the persons who had never heard those themes before.
My bad, I have forgotten about F-Zero Maximum Velocity ! D:

F-Zero Maximum Velocity : Cloud Carpet, Tenth Zone East, Synobazz, Fire Field, Bianca City

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Can you just shut up?
no, poneis are something that doesn´t gain my respect, sorry but i can´t respect that pony sh*t you post.

also everyone here seems more lively that people started talking about falcon´s moveset.

a question, can a shorthopped fastfalled Bair be chained with a Stilt? or a Side smash? i´ve tried it in melee and it worked, but i hasn´t tested it in brawl.

and how about : Dtilt>Dtilt>Side smash?

i like this one: Dtilt>Dtilt>Utilt. doesn´t work sometimes tough...

Lionman

Smash Champion
no, poneis are something that doesn´t gain my respect, sorry but i can´t respect that pony sh*t you post.
Well, if you dont respect them i wont respect anymore your lack of intelligence.

You want to prove something? you are that thing i call "human fail" people with no respect and no intelligence, people who critize everything because how it looks, i hate those kind of people and you are one of them.

Probably you will quote this post and try to look better than me, sorry but no, im tired of you, i will post ponies if they are related to Falcon or mainly things (Right now ponies are mainlier than you).

Respect and tolerance ^^

@Calvo: Ponybooru is the best pony image source

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I don't mind ponies, but to me it's kind of like choosing Final Destination over and over again : after a while it gets annoying.

Now that I have every F-Zero Climax pilots's known blood-types, I'm going to make a file that class the pilots nicely :)

EDIT :

I could have done the sheet better if Open Office could let me fill up the cells like Microsoft Excel would. All the pilots are classed in their machine's numerical order.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I don't mind ponies, but to me it's kind of like choosing Final Destination over and over again : after a while it gets annoying.

Now that I have every F-Zero Climax pilots's known blood-types, I'm going to make a file that class the pilots nicely :)

EDIT :

I could have done the sheet better if Open Office could let me fill up the cells like Microsoft Excel would. All the pilots are classed in their machine's numerical order.
Wtheck? lol

Well, if you dont respect them i wont respect anymore your lack of intelligence.
=P

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
In F-Zero Climax, you can unlock the pilot's profiles. In those, you get their age, date of birth and blood-type. The sheet you see before you focuses on the blood-types, which I thought is uncommon to see in a non-medical game.

... I don't know if it's any clearer for you, Toony2Knee :laugh:

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
In F-Zero Climax, you can unlock the pilot's profiles. In those, you get their age, date of birth and blood-type. The sheet you see before you focuses on the blood-types, which I thought is uncommon to see in a non-medical game.

... I don't know if it's any clearer for you, Toony2Knee :laugh:
I see.
But that's not really.. interesting, though, imo.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
It's more of a fun thing than anything useful, but it's nice to know Bloody is not a perfect clone of Captain Falcon :awesome:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I think the reason why Blood Falcon isn't a perfect clone is because he can't handle the same blood as Captain Falcon. It contains too much manliness and YESZ for any other human to handle.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
yeah, ponies are so manly they are mostly watched for little girls, also who cares how much butthurt you are lionman, talking some sense into you is useless.

and yes, blood falcon is not a perfect clone of falcon, he lacks the PAUNCH! (never has seem him using it).

also there seems to be MANY blood falcon clones, at the end of some f zero gp chapter many of them appear laughing along with black shadow.

anyway i just found that the cars of the big blue stage aren´t actually fast, but the background movement is, thats to give the ilussion that the f zero cars are going f*cking fast. i wonder how many found out that.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
also there seems to be MANY blood falcon clones, at the end of some f zero gp chapter many of them appear laughing along with black shadow.
At one point, Zoda had absorbed most of those Bloodies to transform into Hyper Zoda. Even so, he struggled to defeat Samurai Goroh in a swordfight, which proves that increased strenght from absorbing imperfect clones does not equal an unloosable match-up.

Flame Stag from Megaman X2 remixed with the F-Zero SNES instruments :awesome:

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
At one point, Zoda had absorbed most of those Bloodies to transform into Hyper Zoda. Even so, he struggled to defeat Samurai Goroh in a swordfight, which proves that increased strenght from absorbing imperfect clones does not equal an unloosable match-up.

Flame Stag from Megaman X2 remixed with the F-Zero SNES instruments :awesome:
yeah i saw the sword fight scene, i wonder if samurai goroh can beat falcon in a sword battle.....

anyway it seems i gained the hate of many in the falcon boards :(

let´s count:

hates me:

2knee
lionman
lordhelmet
the one that had a rainbow frog as his avatar image
many more i don´t remember or i hasn´t meet yet.

doesn´t hate me:

maybe calvo?
flame hyenard
falcon fist
and the one that had an avatar of falcon using his upB and has "lord" as part of his name

well i´ll try to be better for everyone´s sake, it´ll take sometime so the others wants to talk to me ever again but i should try. :bee:

PZ

Smash Lord
yeah, ponies are so manly they are mostly watched for little girls, also who cares how much butthurt you are lionman, talking some sense into you is useless.

and yes, blood falcon is not a perfect clone of falcon, he lacks the PAUNCH! (never has seem him using it).

anyway i just found that the cars of the big blue stage aren´t actually fast, but the background movement is, thats to give the ilussion that the f zero cars are going f*cking fast. i wonder how many found out that.
Girls watch this...?

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
doesn´t hate me:

maybe calvo?
flame hyenard
falcon fist
and the one that had an avatar of falcon using his upB and has "lord" as part of his name

well i´ll try to be better for everyone´s sake, it´ll take sometime so the others wants to talk to me ever again but i should try. :bee:
For the record, I don't hate anyone, in fact I try to love and tolerate everything since that method really works. Better then what the other side of the internet thinks.

But yes, you are a cool addition to these Falcon boards.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
yeah i saw the sword fight scene, i wonder if samurai goroh can beat falcon in a sword battle.....
Seeing how Samurai Goroh has far more experience with a katana than Falcon, the japanese warrior has a chance to win. But whoever will win that swordfight, it will be fun to watch :awesome:

Top Bottom