• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Telu, you tryna character lock in sonic/falcon vs. falcon? I'm not the type to counterpick people anyways.

Also, thugz uses mk/pika, I had trouble finding information on him myself. Doesn't seem like it's anything to worry about.
Best of luck to you, Telu.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Telu, you tryna character lock in sonic/falcon vs. falcon? I'm not the type to counterpick people anyways.

Also, thugz uses mk/pika, I had trouble finding information on him myself. Doesn't seem like it's anything to worry about.
Best of luck to you, Telu.
Sonic/Falcon ? I'm not too sure but I kinda like that idea. It'll depend if I can play Falcon with jet lag or not.
Best of luck to you too.

PZ

Smash Lord
Ok our falcon kick is good on the ground but ganon's warlock kick is better to ganon but not in general. In the AIR warlock kick is ****wizamazing!

Why does our b moves so much in general?
Falcon punch was actually usable in the other smash series especially 64
Raptor boost made ppl cry in tech chases in melee
Falcon kick...it beats alot of stuff but is still incredibly punishable hit confirmed or not<.<

PZ

Smash Lord
Wombos are 0 to death combos
And knee is knee
But don't worry
I am free as long as this isn't melee

Hmm tulu better not go falco...

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
telu, be sure to play falcon ditto sets with Ally/Mr R/P3 :>

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
Sup peeps, I haven't posted here for over 2 years now. How is Ye Olde Falcon Board doing?

Lionman

Smash Champion
i didnt say im the best falcon duh
but im the best flacon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

I noticed how this video changed my life, when i was younger i was thinking about who main in Brawl, i wanted to main Pit because i loved Pit, but i watched that video Randomly, then i started to be obssesed with Falcon, loving the Falcon punch Jokes (When they were cool).

After brawl was released i started to play a lot of Wifi and started to play tourneys, becoming one of the most skilled Falcon in the World (I never was top but im really proud of my Falcon), right now i have tons of friends in the World and in my City (The friends i have now are probably the best friends a man like me can have), thanks to maining Falcon because the Falcon Punch video, also i have you :).

Oh, and i have an awesome signature

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I started to main Falcon because of the Falcon Punch jokes and F-Zero GX. But that was after I got myself Brawl. Before that, I used to have Fox as my main and Mario, Link and Falcon as my secondaries (though I didn't play competitive in Melee at the time and still don't).

Top Bottom