• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
well i´m the kind of people that knows when they do wrong, and yeah i feel bad for those i might had hurt (don´t know if typed correctly, call the grammar police please)

all i want from nintendo is a new fighting game with the health bars feature, like a street fighter game but about nintendo chars, since falcon has more fighting ability than most other chars (he knows pro wrestling, karate, kung fu and jiujitsu) he could be a top tier, and should use his gun as his projectile attack.

or another f zero game.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I hope you have a Falcon-tastic birthday 2knee :D

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Oh, that's an Ike vertex hack ! At first, I was wondering why would Captain Falcon use a big-*** axe, until I saw the last snapshot.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The amount of awesomness/manliness in that Falcon just got boosted by 20 percent.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
if there isnt, willz, you should join in on a project False and I are working on :>

Lionman

Smash Champion
Lion´s suppout mode on

Acording to my youtube Searchs

Wedge is a Sonic mainer
Luminoth is a Wolf mainer
THuGz is a Link mainer

You can pass 2nd perfectly, i dont think they will take a top tier against a Falcon mainer

Top Bottom