• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

soaz

Smash Ace
O D I N i want you to make my sig but im all for letting the people who havent gotten sigs from you cut in front of me in the waiting line.And if you missed my last post its higher up on this page.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Ok... ok now rest! rest good sir for today... you shall rest!

(Still looking forward to my sig Jamo)(And technically you still have never made me s sig ODIN : p)
ZOMG really?! Well, I know I said I was gonna make you a Hyrule ZX banner, so I'll do that. Savvy?

O D I N i want you to make my sig but im all for letting the people who havent gotten sigs from you cut in front of me in the waiting line.And if you missed my last post its higher up on this page.
Awfully nice of you Soaz. :)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hmm O D I N, if you have some free time and its not too hard. Wanna make a Krystal sig for me? I wanna see what you would do with it. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, I probably won't even use it. I just like to see how other people manipulate renders etc.

If you decide to, pick one :p

http://krystalarchive.dwightdesign.com/images/preshopped/

and make it say OnyxVulpine hehe.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hmm O D I N, if you have some free time and its not too hard. Wanna make a Krystal sig for me? I wanna see what you would do with it. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, I probably won't even use it. I just like to see how other people manipulate renders etc.

If you decide to, pick one :p

http://krystalarchive.dwightdesign.com/images/preshopped/

and make it say OnyxVulpine hehe.
Cool, once I get around to it, sure I'd love to try to.

Not that big of a Krystal fan, but then again, the only expierence I've had with her was SF: Assualt, and I hated that game... D:

Lookin good Jamo. :)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Haha I've played Adventures and loved that game. Assault was alright but not what I was expecting.

I'm still learning how to use C4ds n stuff so I wanna see what you would do :p

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Hey ODIN, you say your on page 44, but that means nothing to me. How are your forum options configured, meaning is yours linear with oldest first and with like 10 posts a page? Cause I only have 28 pages with 30 post showing.

Oh and by the way, Assault sucked. Star Fox Adventures is waaaay better, and for some reason has better visuals as well... which doesn't make much sense. Honestly, I highly recommend playing STA, I enjoyed it, and thought it was a pretty good game.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Uh, guess my layout is standard. So yeah, ten posts per page, newest at the bottom.

I'll try SF:Adv sometime. I was told it wasn't that good. :shrug:

Onyx: Have you looked into Guildinn.com for tutorials? I can kinda give you an idea as for what kind of things you should do with C4D's. ^_^

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh my god O D I N.. You followed these right?

A lot of them are sooo beautiful! My god..

How do you make those lines on the sigs btw?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Oh my god O D I N.. You followed these right?

A lot of them are sooo beautiful! My god..

How do you make those lines on the sigs btw?
The one's with the "fire" background, I did follow a tut, yes. Mostly to get an idea for color balancing and what not for good colors.

Those lines are called scanlines. Best way to make them is as follows:

1) Make a 6px by 6px document.
2) Get a 1px pencil brush; set to black
3) Make a diagonal line in the box, from one corner to the next.
4) File>Define pattern
5) save your pattern
6) In your sig, go to edit>fill and select pattern. Then select your new pattern
7) Setting that layer to soft light works best.
8) Now you have scanlines! ^_^

EDIT: Little bit of useless info for Ippius: the text is the actual font used in MGS2 for the title. ;)

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Hello everyone. My name is Jamo, and I will be assisting O D I N in banner making. Collectively I hope we can satisfy all your sig/banner making needs. I have my own style, as does O D I N, but hopefully we both meet your expectations. :-)

Finished E123Omega request.

This is.....WOW! Just WOW!

OMG, this sig looks really nice! I bet my friend will love this sig.

Thank you very much.

And O D I N, if you need any help providing some userbars, then hit me up and I'll help you out!

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
wow yall ahev goten good! awesome!
Holy crap, Epsilon lives! Thanks dude! That means a lot coming from you. ^_^

ODIN your banner is godly. Seriously. When will you start my banner so I can check the thread again?
Hopefully, sooner than later. I can only go as fast as time (and computer occupancy) allows.

ok after looking at all the sigs and banners u have made i have to say this
i am almost as exited for this sig as i am for SSBB
Now THAT, is awesome. ^_^

This is.....WOW! Just WOW!

OMG, this sig looks really nice! I bet my friend will love this sig.

Thank you very much.

And O D I N, if you need any help providing some userbars, then hit me up and I'll help you out!
Cool Omega, I appreciate. I'm not too opposed to that at all. I'll let you know. :)

Today, was a glorious day...

Aside from the fact that I wasn't approved for my loan for school...

Well... Goodnight.

chansen

Smash Lord
It's been a couple pages...just wondering if my sig is still on the docket?
From what I can see, it's well worth the wait.

JDZL

Smash Rookie
Odin, your work is stunning.

Don't be surprised to find me back here with a banner request!
(now if I could only find some good marth pics...)

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
The problems I see are follows...

Good image, but you only want her head?? :confused: Kinda limiting there.

In my opinion, WAAAAAY to much text. Seriously. It's gonna be too cluttered. In theory, I could do some random text in the background in like, the hylian/Metorid ish font of some sort, like what I've done for Creo, but even then, it's kinda limited. Still way to much text.

I'm need a little help on your background/style. I think I have an idea, but I don't wanna mess it up.
Ok, big retry (and here's the pic again... http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resou..._transfuse.jpg):

Have her whole body, sitting on the rock thing, so er body spans from the top to the bottom of the pic. Rock fades into background.

Have just her head in the way I originally wanted it, translucent so its just about noticeable to the left of the whole samus (who should be on the right btw).

Background black with slight hints of purple, swirling lines from top to bottom and little overlapping circles here and there. Err, and hexagons that look like theyre spinning :psycho::laugh:. All lines and shapes very faded and translucent. On the right hand third of the sig, it should be black with a kinda auroa around sammie.

"Where there is life there is hope..."
Top left, italics, bright and looks like vines without the green.

"SMASH NINJA"
Bottom left, bold but not too big, glowing, orange, weird antcient/futuristic crosover font style.

~~~
Is that better? I think its an improvement. Dont worry if you dont know exactly what I mean. Go with your gut, I know you'll do good. Just make it moody and mystical.

Thanks in advance!

Florida

イーグランツ
Not without a proper request. Read the @#$%ing rules.
Good job stickin' to your guns.
A lot of people let the rules they require for shops such as these slip by, I think it's neat you're keeping with 'em. By the way, awesome job on the "Xeel the Hedgehog" signature especially, awesome style. Keep it up O D I N.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Good job stickin' to your guns.
A lot of people let the rules they require for shops such as these slip by, I think it's neat you're keeping with 'em. By the way, awesome job on the "Xeel the Hedgehog" signature especially, awesome style. Keep it up O D I N.
That was Jamo, not mine, but thanks. ;) I think rules are pretty important. It keeps things simple in here. I don't think I'm asking for much, am I?

Florida

イーグランツ
That was Jamo, not mine, but thanks. ;) I think rules are pretty important. It keeps things simple in here. I don't think I'm asking for much, am I?
o.O I didn't know this was a factory. (multiple graphics designers)
Well then, good job to you Jamo, that's an awesome sig.
Rules aren't that difficult to follow and understand, especially minor and simple ones such as what you request for this thread.

Yeah... keep up the good work, everyone! :D

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I always love the Hume page ODIN... (That O looks a bit like a U).

But good work none the less.

shadic101

Smash Apprentice
nice job as always odin, keep up the good work =D
only 1 problem tho u missed the search button, but take ur break then when u can could u do that for me? plz and thx once a agian good job

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
nice job as always odin, keep up the good work =D
only 1 problem tho u missed the search button, but take ur break then when u can could u do that for me? plz and thx once a agian good job
There wasn't a search button listed in your request, but I'll get it.

EDIT: Done.

This was kinda rough DH. Not sure how I feel about it.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/mario/mario_070529b-l.jpg
http://www.mtv.com/games/video_game...equels_here/crops/sonic_the_hedgehog.jpgSize: about 350 x 125

Background:
A mix of fire-ish stuff (red, yellow, organge) and tints of blue. Half and half, if you could.

Color:
See above.

Style:
Lots of activity, but not so much stuff going on that it looks tacked on. Blend it together a little.

Text:
"PLAY2WIN Forums" in large letters, preferably in the middle.

Size:
As big as possible, because I'm using it as the logo for a website.

Thanks a lot!
Is this a banner for a website?

Top Bottom