• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Image:

Size: 400x125
background: Something fire-ball like, to go with the fire ball in it.
color: Anything's fine
style: You can pick.
Text: ZACKULAR
sub-text: Self-proclaimed best Mario in Mass!

Thanks very much in advance!
Cool.

Sorry man, I found another picture I would rather use. Sence Ike is getting pretty big with his new look and I am sure you are sick of it.

hows this Pic?
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/733/733985/assassins-creed--20060921105332117.jpg

Sorry if I have inconvenienced you in any way.
No prob. Excellent choice. ;)

i've reposted the urls. r they still bad?
Better. I think I can work with them.

Background: Techno/electronic-like background. Hope you get the idea.
Color: anything
Style: your pick
Text: Ray
Subtext: Chicks Dig Robots

Thank you!
Oooh, a Tech sig! Haven't done those in a while. ^_^ Looking forward to it.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
hey ODIN, have you worked on mine yet? if you haven't, then forget that request because i think i want something different. but it's okay if you've already been working on it;)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
hey ODIN, have you worked on mine yet? if you haven't, then forget that request because i think i want something different. but it's okay if you've already been working on it;)
To be honest, I haven't yet. :-X I've had little to no time, and when I am home, my roomie is playing WoW... -_- And he wants me to start playing again. Don't think I will be for now. At least not until Lich King comes out, that's for sure. :-D

Well, I may forget about this post and make it anyway. Sorry I couldn't get to it sooner.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Um.....I'd like my sig just changed to say "Best Zelda User In Indiana."

Can you make it flash, like Dark Pch's sig?

Also need it to flash and then say "Imperial Era" after it says The zelda user stuff.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
To be honest, I haven't yet. :-X I've had little to no time, and when I am home, my roomie is playing WoW... -_- And he wants me to start playing again. Don't think I will be for now. At least not until Lich King comes out, that's for sure. :-D

Well, I may forget about this post and make it anyway. Sorry I couldn't get to it sooner.
that's fine;) well then i guess i'll just edit that post with my new request, is that okay?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Um.....I'd like my sig just changed to say "Best Zelda User In Indiana."

Can you make it flash, like Dark Pch's sig?

Also need it to flash and then say "Imperial Era" after it says The zelda user stuff.
As I said before, I can't redo this sig, cause I made it at school, and didn't save the .psd. Also, my animation isn't working on my computer, so I can't do that either.

Tau. No prob. ;)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I don't play WoW but W3 FTW!

But if you want him to stop playing for a bit somehow sneek onto his file and drop all his gold and items in a crowded place and that should give you a few days while he cries in the corner of the room XD

Yhea Arthus + Frozen throne = lich king FTW!

And then maybe i can finally get my sig XD

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I don't play WoW but W3 FTW!

But if you want him to stop playing for a bit somehow sneek onto his file and drop all his gold and items in a crowded place and that should give you a few days while he cries in the corner of the room XD

Yhea Arthus + Frozen throne = lich king FTW!

And then maybe i can finally get my sig XD

Can't drop stuff in wow. ;) I know. I have played, just can't right now (money mostly).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hmmm... then trade it all to a random noob then everyone is happy... apart from your room mate of course XP

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Mewtwo: The plan isn't working!
Legolastom: Shutup i will think of something!
Mewtwo: Hurry up i need that rod of +agility!
Legolastom: Shutup and stop using exclamation marks!
Mewtwo: NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Er.... yhea -.- maybe telling him to **** off will work XD

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
Right then, tell me if this is ok...

Your normal size will do.
This image: http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/10/One_Girl_in_All_the_World_by_transfuse.jpg (dont know how to insert images...)
I want the background to be very dark with a hazy gloomy feel and random swirly lines of faded colour (mainly illuminous green and pastelish orange).
Style should be quite futuristic but with a twilightish feel.
Text: Smash ninja... I wonder where he is right now...
Sub-text: I AM KNOWN AS: Smash Ninja, Miyamoto 2: Return of Miyamoto, LeWiis, The Stag... and some others...
(Sub-text very small, but readable)
Also to be noted: Samus should just be seen from the bottom of the hair upwards.

Phew... I hope that is ok... am I asking for too much? :confused:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Right then, tell me if this is ok...

Your normal size will do.
This image: http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/10/One_Girl_in_All_the_World_by_transfuse.jpg (dont know how to insert images...)
I want the background to be very dark with a hazy gloomy feel and random swirly lines of faded colour (mainly illuminous green and pastelish orange).
Style should be quite futuristic but with a twilightish feel.
Text: Lewis Parker, the smash ninja... I wonder where he is right now...
Sub-text: I AM KNOWN AS: Lewis Parker, Smash Ninja, Miyamoto 2: Return of Miyamoto, LeWiis, The Stag... and some others...
(Sub-text very small, but readable)
Also to be noted: Samus should just be seen from the bottom of the hair upwards.

Phew... I hope that is ok... am I asking for too much? :confused:
The problems I see are follows...

Good image, but you only want her head?? :confused: Kinda limiting there.

In my opinion, WAAAAAY to much text. Seriously. It's gonna be too cluttered. In theory, I could do some random text in the background in like, the hylian/Metorid ish font of some sort, like what I've done for Creo, but even then, it's kinda limited. Still way to much text.

I'm need a little help on your background/style. I think I have an idea, but I don't wanna mess it up.

AtomICON

Smash Apprentice
Image:

background: I don't want anything in particular, it's up to you if that's all right.
color: black and dark red, like this?
style: something like your 5th sample
Text: ICON
sub-text: Ganondorf main.

Thanks, hope that's all good.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
For another fellow Ganondorf main... you got it. ;)

Okay... I'm REALLY behind... So... I'm considering this; I might be making a list for another sig maker to take care of, while I work on some other ones. I haven't decided how this list is gonna go yet, but I can assure you, this guy is good. :) He's getting back into sig making himself, and honestly, I can use the help.

I'd ask another one of my fellow sig makers here, but MM92 is missing, Omega doesn't make anything, and Shadowbane has been dead for a little while now. :(

Okay, I'm gonna try to do this as fair as possible. Right now, I'm doing the requests for people who haven't had a sig made by me before, so I'm starting with Ippius.

Jamo, is gonna take the 3 requests from page 36-37, starting with Omega's. I figure this would be the most fair, since some of you I've made sigs for before, and other's I have not. If you still REALLY want me to make it, just say so. :)

EDIT: Ippius, at long last, the puffball has arrived.

I really liked this one. ^_^ GTR is next, but I think I'm gonna try this sleep thing again. I've been up just cause I couldn't sleep. :shrug: I'm weird.

EDIT: GTR, one of my favorites.

Given the black and white image, I decided some splashes of color (a la Sin City) would work best. The hylian in the background is what the foreground text says, just there for flavor.

Let's try this again...

EDIT:
Hi O D I N since my photoshop wont work i come to you with my request.
I want a sig normal size.these are the pics http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/flash/1204/dream.html and http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/flash/0101/hikaku.html just the falco in the last pic.Just soaz for the text.I dont know what kind of sig i want just do what you do best.

Soaz, still want this done? I don't remember if you cancelled or not... >_<

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
wow odin

those are the only words i can say to describe that sig man its beautiful

tahnks for all of ur time man i really appreciate it

Tau

Smash Apprentice
No prob. Glad you like it. I realy liked it too. ^_^
dude me too! they're both really good but my favorite is the second one, everything looks very well put together XD keep up the good work!

XThe KneeX

Smash Rookie
Hello can I get a sig.

Text: Native Tribe (In the middle semi big)
Text Color: Gold and Pearly White
BG Color: Pearly White and Shiny Blue. A Bright effect while making it look native.

Pics:

Snorlax (in the middle)
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/RicanPlayboi777/snorlax.jpg

Zangoose (on the left [facing left])
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/RicanPlayboi777/Zangoose.png

Zangoose (on the right [facing right])
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/RicanPlayboi777/Zangooseflip.png

Thank you ODIN very much.

Jamo

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone. My name is Jamo, and I will be assisting O D I N in banner making. Collectively I hope we can satisfy all your sig/banner making needs. I have my own style, as does O D I N, but hopefully we both meet your expectations. :-)

Finished E123Omega request.

soaz

Smash Ace
Yea i said before that i didnt want but now i know i need one with both marth and falco.There is another request somewhere else but its kinda late compared to that one.Looking forward to see some more of your work Jamo.Since i havent seen much of your work i want O D I N to make this one but if i like your work ima ask you to do my other request.

Tubaam

Smash Apprentice
odin, are you working on my dedede sig, i hope so. Sooo, sorry if i look hurry but i'm too excited to have my sig done by sig masters:chuckle:

sorry didnt seen jamo post so i'll wait

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ah! good so you finally got some helpers ODIN!

Look forward to seeing what you can do Jamo... especially with my one... (Blood angels FTW! judging by your avatar i hope you get what i mean...).

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Ok i think im ready to rquest my sig now...

Image: http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p35/Legolastom/marth.jpg http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p35/Legolastom/link00000.jpg

background: Hmmm... you couldn't have a stage from balloon fighter as the Background could you? (I would provide the IMG if you need it)

color: Neon green

style: Yhea... Retro

Text: Legolastom

sub-text: Omneox of smash!

I want Link on the right and Marth on the left.

Thanks much luv good night!
Lego, you still want this one? I'm gonna pass it to Jamo if you do (don't want you think I'm just passing them off).

So the problem with yours mega, was that the image you gave was really small, and horrible quality, so I had to take matters into my own hands, and did the best I could making Mario look like Metal Mario. Let me know what you think.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i still want that one... (Why do you think i have kept coming back to this thread?).

But what does that mean this place is gonna close?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well now that he is taking care of all of your sigs and your just finishing up on those few pages when will you start making sigs again?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
ODIN: ?

What?... ok give me the full run down on this threads current status... THIS INSTANT! (Before i send you back to work in Metroid quarantine for 3 deca-cycles)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Uh... current status is...

I'm going to take a nap, cause I've been up since 4am running on 3 hours of sleep with a bad case of insomnia.

Kthxbai.

:-P

Umm... I'm going through all of the requests, and if I've made a sig for you before, I'm having Jamo cover it, so I can get the new peoples. My next project is Shadics, which is gonna need buttons and stuff for a web page. X_X

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok... ok now rest! rest good sir for today... you shall rest!

(Still looking forward to my sig Jamo)(And technically you still have never made me s sig ODIN : p)

Top Bottom