• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Elevator Game

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Let's see.......should I get help from Ellen Ripley, the cast of Independence Day, Gordon Freeman, Samus Aran, Master Chief, or all of the above? Or maybe I'll just leave and hope that Earth's bacteria take them out naturally.

Floor 241: A room containing copies of numerous beta versions of several different Nintendo games.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Delete 4chan, NeoGAF and all the other ****hole safe havens from existence. No one of worth will miss them.

Floor 244: You're inside a hideo Kojima game.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Hijack Metal Gear Ray and destroy the previous floor Schnee117 failed to delete.

Floor 245: A small dark room with only a dim light-bulb in the ceiling and a cardboard box with Solid Snake inside of it.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lift up the box to see if the "!" effect still somehow occurs, alert sound effect included. Either way, I'll be sure to make it clear to Snake that I'm not an enemy.

Floor 246: A seemingly endless hallway, with the elevator being your only exit. Every door in the hallway contains one of also seemingly endless identical empty rooms, and as soon as you step out of the elevator, it sounds like you're being closely followed, yet, whenever you turn around to look, nothing is there.....

Last edited:

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
Get back in the elevator and call the police

Floor-3.14 the beginning of the universe with the elevator being in the center of time and space

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
"Neato" *gets back in the elevator*

Floors 251: You're in Ilex Forest. Celebi is suing Papa Smurf for property damage, attempted assault and terrorism, copyright infringement, and for heckling football players that kneel during the anthem.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
|
||
||
|_

Floor 253: an empty white void with only a lone, completely featureless person sitting in the center.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Even if it ain't something like Slender Man, completely featureless beings are never good sign.........so I'd get the hell out of there and move onto the next floor as fast as possible.

Floor 254: A small, perfectly square room with light bulbs on each side, containing a table at it's center with a bowl of freshly made popcorn. That's it.

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
Eat the pop corn and let the elevator leave,I like it here
Floor 34 a void filled with many floating teleporting elevators and some disappear and some have other ppl in them.

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
Eat chilli while swimming out

Floor A113:school,but the students are adults and the kids are teachers:preschool taught to adults by a baby

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
I would run and scream.

Floor 258: King Dededes dancin’

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
I would be upset. I prefer original Teen Titans.

Floor 261: Fox and Falco Melee glory.

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
Shall we just get duct tape?

Floor 264: Kirby Melee Glory.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Oh no. I hate Melee Kirby's running-a.

Floor 265: You have been entered into the Tekken 7 tournament at EVO 2018 under the nickname "XXX_Sephiroth420_XXX"

I cover my eyes quick and frenetically push the elevator's button.

Floor 267: A party with all Smash characters (EveryDamnOne is here!).

Wario is waaaay too drunk and makes innapropriate sexist jokes to Bayonetta and Zero Suit Samus. Kirby and Dedede are eating all the pizza. Snake is trying to sneak out. Luigi and Mario are doing a Rock Paper Scissors contest to determine who's player one. Everyone else tries to stop a fight between Yoshi and Fox (apparently Fox said Yoshi wasn't even a real dinosaur or something).

(as if i knew just mentionning Yoshi would instantly summon you here Zinith Zinith :) :) )

I go to Sakurai's computer and open all Smashboards's character support threads (including Boshi's) and just point to the screen. Then i say in japanese: Get to work damnit... i mean please... Mister... Sakurai Sama. Sakurai smiles and says ok! so we all get back in the elevator filled with hype.

Floor 269: Team Rocket's Hideout ... Red is about to fight Giovanni

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I ask humans how they can talk in English while their family was taken away from Earth like 100 thousand years ago or something.

Floor 274 : A room filled with fireflies who want to teach you how to dance.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
can they teach me the Thriller dance, though?

Floor 275: it's an AU Dunder Mifflin where all the employees are instead various Super Smash Bros characters, with :ultsnake: being the AU's equivalent to Steve Carrel's character.

There's a meeting in the conference room, it's the Prison Snake speech:

I steal a bunch of office supplies for further use while everybody is busy listening to Prison Snake's rambling.

Then i run back to the elevator and push the button.

Floor 276: Time warp to E3 2052

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Half Life 3 still not out, but the Deus Ex-themed celebration held in New York City was wonderful.

Floor 277: You wake up in a strange hotel bedroom wearing only your pajamas, hearing the fire alarm go off and the sounds of exchange gunfire and police yelling (you hear one of them shout "we must hold them off until [your name] wakes up!"). On the floor is a set of car keys you don't recognize, your phone, a backpack, a suit of armor that fits you, supplies for a week (including food, water, first aid kit, etc.), $500 and three weapons you are only able to take one of; your choices are:
  • 2 handguns with silencers, lazer sights and a several cases of ammo,
  • a bulletproof riot shield and electrified baton, or
  • a magic wand and spellbook.
What do you do?

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Go back to sleep.

Floor 278:
An alternate reality where many iconic video game characters have been brought to life.
The most notable examples include the entire cast of SSBU, but it's not limited to them.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Heck yeah, I always wanted to live in an Epcot world.

Floor 280:
It's a hotel room where a Super Crown is sitting on the dresser, and Bowser is setting things up in the room.
As soon as you get there, Bowser puts on the Super Crown. Bowsette then asks you to join her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom