• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Elevator Game

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
I try to calm them down by handing them a copy of Smash Bros Melee, and the Cloud clones beat the other Cloud clones in Melee.

Floor 319: Kirby beating up Nessy in Temple.

MoodleStroodle

Smash Rookie
The Ness sds bc the ness doesn't know how to PK thunder (just like everyone I know).

Floor 320: Master Hand and Crazy Hand playing rock, paper, scissors.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I introduce a third hand and watch their minds get blown.

Floor 321:
You get sucked out of the elevator and the elevator disappears behind you. You then hear "Ready, Go!" from an announcer voice somewhere. It becomes clear that you're on Final Destination from Smash Melee, and the only other life form on the stage that is visible with the human eye is Fox. He's aggressively trying to kill you using Smash Melee tactics.

Last edited:

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
AHH! No! ANYONE BUT FOX!!
Final Destination!? Anywhere but that!!
However when he blasts me with his blaster, I feel nothing. However he racks me up to 666% damage and then screen KOs me. Wow.

Floor 322: my avatar

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Mr Game and Watch has a bat? I guess items are turned on. Moving on.

Floor 323:
The elevator forces you out and vanishes much like floor 321, however, now you're on Smash Brawl's variation of Battlefield, and your opponent is Meta Knight with his crazy fast attacks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am going to assume this is a one-stock battle, here. Activating Swords of Revealing Light! Now it is time for me to unsheathe my iai sword from my parasol, and perform my Critical Finish. There, I won! Let us continue our adventure.

Floor 324: Pink :rosalina:, blue :rosalina:, and green :rosalina: appear. They are happy to see you, so they decide to give you a present. Each one holds a treasure chest; however, you can only choose one. One chest has 3 Assist Trophies, one has 10 Master Balls, and the last one has the weapon Soul Edge. Ain't my girl :rosalina: sweet? Any one of these can be put to good use should you ever stop on a floor with hazards/enemies.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
The ten Master Balls would be a nice.

Floor 325:
For a second, it looks like literally nothing. You do hear some music though. There isn't any light coming from anything but the buttons in the elevator. It's so dark, that you have to pull out your phone you acquired from Floor 277 and use the flashlight function just to see.

When you finally can see what's right in front of you, you take a sigh of relief knowing it's just Kass from Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild playing his good old theme song. Not Smash Ultimate's remake of it. The original version. Besides him, his accordion, and the elevator which you came from, there is literally nothing else in sight. No scenery, no structures, just empty space for as far as the eye can see. There isn't even a floor to stand on or any gravity to pull you down. Should you go up and talk to Kass, he will ask you to solve a riddle. Should you accept, he will say this to you.

This is greater than God and more evil than the Devil. The poorest of the poor have it, the wealthiest of the wealthy need it, and if you eat it, you die. If you guess correctly, you will get it as a reward. What am I referring to?

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
"Ugh, I always suck at these. Yeah, I got nothin' for this one. sorry."

Kass claps in approval, much to my confusion. I walk away, unsure of what was going on.

Floor 326: You find yourself on a giant chessboard the size of a football field. The various playing pieces are enormous statues of various historical figures, fictional characters, as well as modern politicians spanning across thousands of years of human history. Above, you can see two women controlling the pieces. They suddenly notice you, and one of them tries to pick you up. "is it a ladybug?" you hear one of them ask cheerfully. "I can't tell," you hear the other reply as it's trying to get a better look at you. You notice one the second woman's eyes look like the glowing sphere at the center of Galeem, while the first's eyes match Dharkon's.

The second woman scoops you carefully onto a giant piece of paper and slowly lifts you up to her eye level. "Ah, just a passerby. Neat." She says before carefully lowering you back down, away from the chessboard and instead at the side of the table, where you see an elevator to the next floor. The two then resume their chess game.

D

Deleted member

That was close. They could of eaten me.

Floor 327: You encounter a large empty room. Try walking across the room to the other side. Whomps pop up out of the floor at random, frightening you and blocking your path permanently. They act as maze walls. Move carefully so that they do not surprise you. The elevator awaits you at the other end of the room. Sound familiar to y'all?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Follow the left wall. That's how you always make it out of a maze.

Floor 328:
You walk out a few feet and immediately get ambushed. Your attacker says "Money or your life". Soon after, someone else comes out and tries to mug that guy pulling him off of you. Soon after that, a third person tries to mug that second person leaving the first person to try and mug you back. Soon after, a fourth person tries to mug that third person, and the cycle continues.

Last edited:

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
*slowly and cautiously walks backwards, until I make it to the elevator*

Floor 329:
You step out, and it looks... perfectly normal? There’s just a regular office room. People are working in their cubicles. You finally step fully out of the elevator...
“THERE”
You jump back for dear life as a C4 explodes right in front of you.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Pressing the close door button immediately.

Floor 330:
Its a building with lots of servers. You realize these servers compile stupid and/or hilarious quotes from all sorts of websites and puts them on display for all to read and make fun of. Things like...

"Roy is OP against Falco because his fire can cook chicken for dinner."
"I would never say you're trash at playing. You are, but I would never say it."

D

Deleted member

It is worth staying on this floor for a little while to get a good laugh....

Floor 331: Taki has been expecting you. She presents you with two ninja swords and kunoichi Bob-ombs that may be useful for later floors. Ain't Taki sweet?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, she's nice I suppose. I thank her for giving me those, and I get to the next floor.

Floor 323 : A room filled with flying pieces of paper which is written eight on them. They're making a giant motif of the number eight. The floor of this room is completely white. In the center of the motif, you can see a button. There is a sign saying that if you press it, one of the things you have on you right now will be cloned eight times. It can be anything you have on you, including your wallet.

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
Sweet! *spams button until it breaks*

Floor 324: Crazy Cap from Mario Odyssey, but it’s actually a real store in New York. However, if you try to leave the store and go out into the rest of the city, you hit an invisible barrier and everyone in the store looks at you strangely.

D

Deleted member

Sweet! *spams button until it breaks*

Floor 324: Crazy Cap from Mario Odyssey, but it’s actually a real store in New York. However, if you try to leave the store and go out into the rest of the city, you hit an invisible barrier and everyone in the store looks at you strangely.
Yeah, she's nice I suppose. I thank her for giving me those, and I get to the next floor.

Floor 323 : A room filled with flying pieces of paper which is written eight on them. They're making a giant motif of the number eight. The floor of this room is completely white. In the center of the motif, you can see a button. There is a sign saying that if you press it, one of the things you have on you right now will be cloned eight times. It can be anything you have on you, including your wallet.
Wait a minute, you guys...this is actually supposed to be Floor 333.

Anyways, my reaction is that barrier will not stop me from using Instant Transmission to get out.

Floor 334: You caught Tira at a bad time. She is in her cold, cheerless side and ready to slash you to shreds with her hula-hoop blade. You are forced out of the elevator and Tira is chasing you. Outrun her at all costs to get to the elevator on the other side of the room.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Time to test my luck with a Master Ball. Hopefully that can hold her off and buy me some time.

Floor 335:
You appear on a hotel floor much like how an actual elevator would function. While the interior of the elevator says you're on floor 335, everything on the exterior is screaming floor 13 to you instead. You get a sort of eerie feeling from this place. As you look around, you notice your at the end of a very long hallway and four open doors in the same general area. They're floors 13,005-13,008. You look in all four of them.

- Room 13,005 has a treasure chest in it. The thing is made of 100% pure gold. It doesn't look like you can lift it anywhere, and it's locked. A note says that one of the other three open rooms holds a key to this chest.
- Room 13,006 has a ton of medieval weaponry just hanging on racks. Swords, bows, shields, anything you can possibly need to defend yourself from any threat that doesn't possess modern technology.
- Room 13,007 has a magical box. You can ask it anything except for events that have yet to happen, and it will answer truthfully. It would take three minutes of nonstop pulling to retrieve it and take it with you to the elevator though.
- Room 13,008 just has some crappy junk in it. It looks like you might be able to scavenge something nice, but it seems unlikely. You do get a feeling that the key is located somewhere in the mess though.

You hear chainsaw sounds coming from the other side of the hallway. It looks like they're all the way down at room 13,800, and they're running pretty fast. You have about three and a half minutes before they reach your destination. What actions do you choose to take in this limited time?
Floor 323: Crazy Cap from Mario Odyssey, but it’s actually a real store in New York. However, if you try to leave the store and go out into the rest of the city, you hit an invisible barrier and everyone in the store looks at you strangely.
You're actually on Floor 332. Not 323.
You're actually on Floor 333. Not 324.

Last edited:

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
Whoops. Moving on...

I would take the magical box, because if I take 3 minutes to drag the box, then I have half a minute to spare before they get me.

Floor 336: That room from Peloton commercials, complete with the obnoxious “bike” right in the middle of the room. However, there’s an almost “magical” glow from the bike - and a door moving by itself. Something is telling you to go see what the glow is all about... but at the same time you’re getting chills because of the door.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Not interested in exercise equipment. Moving on.

Floor 337: You wake up to find yourself in the passenger seat of a moving convertible. It's a warm, sunny day and as you take notice of your surroundings, you wager that you're driving along the coastline. Also in the car, you see :ultpalutena: and :ultbayonetta: in the back seats behind you arguing over how female characters in movies and video games should be designed, and next to you you see :ultlucina: driving while humming along to the Initial D music that's blaring from the radio speaker. In front of the glove compartment is a highway map of North America.

"So what you're saying is that there's a chance I'll end up with 8 clones of my loving and wonderful girlfriend?"

"I mean, it's not within the realm of impossibility, but do you really think that's a good idea--?"

I slam that ************* clone button, only to be disappointed to discover that it cloned my phone instead.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I'm not jumping into that conversation between :ultpalutena: and :ultbayonetta: and would much appreciate if they left me out of it. I ask :ultlucina: what's going on and explain how I just woke up here with no knowledge of what's going on. I just hope that wherever she's taking me has the exit elevator nearby.

Floor 338:
:ultsimon: and :ultrichter: have the ends of their holy whips tied together. Them and their teammates going to have a tug of war soon. Surrounding audience members are placing bets on who they think will win, and one invited you to a bet where you get to choose the believed winner.
- On :ultsimon:'s side, you see :ultfalcon:, :ultfox:, :ultmario:, :ultmarth:, :ultness:, :ultpeach:, :ultpikachu:, :ultpit:, :ultroy:, :ultryu:, :ultsamus:, :ultvillager:, and :ultyounglink:.
- On :ultrichter:'s side, you see :ultchrom:, :ultdaisy:, :ultdarkpit:, :ultdarksamus:, :ultdoc:, :ultfalco:, :ultganondorf:, :ultisabelle:, :ultken:, :ultlucas:, :ultlucina:, :ultpichu:, and :ulttoonlink:.

D

Deleted member

Oh, do I have to bet? Gambling is a sin, you know. But the event will be fun no matter which team wins.

Floor 339: You find Soul Edge stuck in a stone in the middle of the room. Somehow you are tempted to take the large sword for yourself. Go ahead, remove Soul Edge from the whetstone...but there is a high 70% chance that Nightmare will use you as a host. Care to take that risk or leave the weapon where it is?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Oh hell no. The only thing worse then Soul Edge is Soul Calibur. I'm not touching either of those swords with a fifty foot pole.

Floor 340: You walk out the elevator to find yourself on a pirate ship, Bill Nye is the captain, and the crew consists solely of sentient muffins who are also jedi. They pay no attention to you, and your attempts to communicate with them are thwarted with the realization that they only speak Pig Latin.

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I walk back in because these Pirates are the weirdest thing ever.

Floor 341:
You walk out and just feel pain all over your body for seemingly no reason. It just won't go away. You soon learn it is caused by you breathing in air from the atmosphere in this world. There is still Oxygen allowing you to not asphyxiate, but some gas in the air is messing with your sense of feeling. The elevator disappears behind you suddenly and appears half a Kilometer away from you. The pain has got to a point where it has become barely tolerable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Looks like I need a space helmet to survive.

Floor 342: A deck of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards are on a table. You decide to go through it, however the cards are blank. Yami Yugi appears and challenges you to a duel. When the duel starts, those blank cards reveal themselves. The deck you are using is based around Normal monsters only and support for normal monster. Can you beat the pharaoh with such a basic deck?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Probably not. I don’t even know Yu-Gi-Oh. I would be likely to bail before it even starts.

Floor 343:
It’s an entire city. The ground not only looks like solid clouds, but feels like it too. That’s because it is solid clouds that you’re standing on. It’s a sky city. The residents? They’re Mario enemies that are associated with flying and/or the sky world of each game. Paratroopas, Spinies, Lakitus, Fuzzies, Para-Beetles, and more. The whole town is run by Ludwig von Koopa.

D

Deleted member

Just the utopia I dream about! :ultludwig: could use a secretary, though.

Floor 344: You are in luck! A Japanese steakhouse is on this floor! Take a break riding that elevator, because the chefs are offering you a big dinner for free. Ain't that sweet?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Why not enjoy a steak while I'm here.

Floor 345:
The world runs in very stupid ways, and very dumb things you would only see in humorous skits in our world tends to happen in this world for seemingly no reason. The population is also mostly composed of poorly drawn figures with stick figure limbs. Not a single body that belongs to an average denizen doesn't follow their format. The instant you walk out the elevator, you get a small taste of what this world will be like. The experience went like this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is one fantasy I would want to stay away from. If I were drawn as an anime character, that would be something.

Floor 346: You are forced out of the elevator. There is nothing but a large movie screen. What you are going to see is a documentary on Dr. Martin Luther King. The elevator will only appear after you watch the whole documentary.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Might as well watch it. Doesn't hurt.

Floor 347:
You are teleported onto a plane. Next to you is your spouse or long term dating partner. In other rows, you see some of your good friends, some of their friends, any of their spouses or long term dating partners they might have, and a bunch of others you simply don't recognize. It's a public plane, and you're all in business class seats. Suddenly the screens on the back of everyone's seats lights up, and you see the resort your flying to, but it feels off. You then see what appears to be a dark clone of you jumping around towards the end of the video.

If you know anything about Super Mario Sunshine, you should know where this is going. To add stuff that wasn't in that game, your exit elevator is on the island but is locked. Your dark clone holds the key to it, and he or she is not going to give it up without a fight and/or flee attempt.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
hol up, I have a wife/long-term dating partner?

Well in that case, I'mma stay on this floor. ggwp y'all.

Floor 348: it's appears to be a regular*** Chili's, except with a saxophone playing in the background and Swimsuit Shulk greets you with "hi welcome to chili's" when you arrive on the floor.

D

Deleted member

****! I was hoping my girl :rosalina: in her sexy racing outfit would be the greeter. Oh well, all that matters is that I am here to enjoy the music and good chow.

Floor 349: An Olympic-size swimming pool with a minimum depth of 5 feet, maximum depth of 13 feet. However, this is not a pool fit to swim in; there are Sushis, Bloopers, Giant Cheep Cheeps, and Klaptraps swimming around in there. Climb up to the diving board to find a clear floor of tiles. A Shy Guy will walk a path across to the other side. Take the exact same path. However, Shy Guy does this only once so pay attention. Step incorrectly, the tile will crumble, causing you to fall in the pool. Good thing Lakitu will rescue you if this happens.

D

Deleted member

I honestly wouldn't know why he was walking in such a specific way, so I would just walk in a straight line, when I fall and Lakitu catches me I understand why he walked that way. I would then just try walking in the way he does, and then eventually I succeed.

Floor 350: There's a giant cake in the middle of the room, there are 350 video cams each camera showing one video on repeat, Camera 1 shows the first person on Floor 1, the second camera shows the second person completing the 2nd floor, there's even camera 349 of me completing Floor 349. Camera 350 is just you, in this room, right now, what you do you see on the camera. The cake says "Congrats on Living to Floor 350". There's party decorations, Party Pizza, There's even a gift on the floor (nothing much, just a card and a meaningless $20).
EDIT: Forgot to mention this, but it's Vanilla cake, however there is Chocolate Icing you can use that is immediately visible once you enter the room, so if you want Chocolate, you can get chocolate. There's also plastic Cups, Plastic Plates, Plastic Forks, Plastic Spoons, basically everything plastic you except to be at a party is there.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
...The smart move would be to get out of there before Splicers and Big Daddies show up, but on the other hand, seeing a real Big Daddy would be terrifyingly awesome. I'd either get the hell out of there ASAP, or grab some guns, and get ready to fight...

Floor 352: You are now in the Samurai Jack universe, when it is under Aku's control. You also meet Jack himself, and although the samurai prince lost in time is confused by your sudden appearance and the fact that he is unable to enter the same elevator you just came out of, he nonetheless greets you politely. It's almost certain he'll be going on another journey soon, to either save people in need, locate Aku, or find a way back to the past. Do you join him for his next adventure, and if so, how does it go? What happens? How do you provide help to the famous samurai and anyone suffering under the dystopian future world ruled by Aku?

D

Deleted member

It would be wise to help him on his adventure. With my wielding of legendary Yu-Gi-Oh monsters and the final form of Soul Calibur, Aku will not know what hit him! So, yeah, this is a good floor!

Floor 353: Toad, Shy Guy, Koopa, Boo, and Goomba await you. They want to celebrate your un-birthday with all the tea and sweets you can eat. They will also give you presents but you will have to beat them in their respective story-mode minigames. Hmm, this sounds familiar...

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Not as interested in the tea or sweets, but I always enjoyed Mario games, so I might stick around just to enjoy those.

Floor 354:
You’re forced out into a location called the Shrine of Resurrection. You weren’t resurrected though. When you walk out, a voice named “Tre Fivfor” who proclaims thenself to be a monk of some kind offers a super trial to you and you alone. Yes, the pun about the monk’s name is intended. There promise of a huge reward at the end. It’s a fully functioning console which has every video game in existence predownloaded so as long as it was made before the year 2100. Also, the exit elevator won’t open unless you find one of the many hidden keys with in the trials, so you’re kind of stuck here.

Tre Fivfor explains that the trials are a series of 100 trials, and that you start them by walking into a shrine. It will only open when you take the Sheikah Slate from the shrine’s pedestal. At the end of each trial is a warp to the next trial. The first five trials unlock runes hidden within the Sheikah Slate and provides a basic test of the ability you just unlocked. Those five runes are the classic four runes from Breath of the Wild (Remote Bombs, Magnesis, Stasis, and Crynosis), and a digital yet functional paraglider that reauires no physical work to utilize. From that point onwards, the trials become more advanced. There are puzzles which tests your knowledge of the runes, labyrinths which you have to find your way to the end, riddles which you must decipher and furfill the requirements, tests of strength where you fight an autonomous enemy, test of your physical capabilities, hybrids of those trial types, and more.

If you still want more detail, think Breath of the Wild. The shrines contain trials, and those ones are used. Content from the four divine beasts are there as well as well as the stuff you go through to complete some shrine quests.

If you make it to the end, you get the infinite video game console that was promised and a key to the elevator (assuming you haven’t already found one of the keys hidden throughout the 100 trials). You also get to keep the Sheikah Slate when you leave, however, it will vanish from existence if you leave before completing the trials.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
The 100 trials was a scam, so i pummelled this "Tre Fivor" guy to tiny atoms

Floor 355: Lincoln and Leni having a tickle fight with each other

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I don't care, where is the next elevator ?

Not as interested in the tea or sweets, but I always enjoyed Mario games, so I might stick around just to enjoy those.

Floor 354:
You’re forced out into a location called the Shrine of Resurrection. You weren’t resurrected though. When you walk out, a voice named “Tre Fivfor” who proclaims thenself to be a monk of some kind offers a super trial to you and you alone. Yes, the pun about the monk’s name is intended. There promise of a huge reward at the end. It’s a fully functioning console which has every video game in existence predownloaded so as long as it was made before the year 2100. Also, the exit elevator won’t open unless you find one of the many hidden keys with in the trials, so you’re kind of stuck here.

Tre Fivfor explains that the trials are a series of 100 trials, and that you start them by walking into a shrine. It will only open when you take the Sheikah Slate from the shrine’s pedestal. At the end of each trial is a warp to the next trial. The first five trials unlock runes hidden within the Sheikah Slate and provides a basic test of the ability you just unlocked. Those five runes are the classic four runes from Breath of the Wild (Remote Bombs, Magnesis, Stasis, and Crynosis), and a digital yet functional paraglider that reauires no physical work to utilize. From that point onwards, the trials become more advanced. There are puzzles which tests your knowledge of the runes, labyrinths which you have to find your way to the end, riddles which you must decipher and furfill the requirements, tests of strength where you fight an autonomous enemy, test of your physical capabilities, hybrids of those trial types, and more.

If you still want more detail, think Breath of the Wild. The shrines contain trials, and those ones are used. Content from the four divine beasts are there as well as well as the stuff you go through to complete some shrine quests.

If you make it to the end, you get the infinite video game console that was promised and a key to the elevator (assuming you haven’t already found one of the keys hidden throughout the 100 trials). You also get to keep the Sheikah Slate when you leave, however, it will vanish from existence if you leave before completing the trials.
By the way I think that if I have many lives I would do this challenge just to test everything, like Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts 2&3, Golden Eye, Sunshine, every Metroid Prime etc ...

Floor 356 : A reality where humanity is just walking socks. They don't have hands, but can manipulate some objects by telepathy. It's the most Pacific world you could entered. They offer you a key to open any door, which send you to the next floor, but they also accept you and even authorize you to become a citizen of this world. What do you do ?

D

Deleted member

GTFO.

Floor 357: Everyone's a jerk. Just total jerk. It's a huge city, the other elevator is there, just don't know where. And if you try asking anyone where, they'll just insult you.

Top Bottom