• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Elevator Game

D

Deleted member

Wait, what!?!? WE JUST WERE AT FLOOR 357!?!?!? oh, and god eating Cthulhu and Azathoth are having a picnic, BUT WHAT HAPPENEND TO THE NUMBERS!?!?!?

Floor 358?: It's a spoopy cabin, and there, you see 5 other teens... one introduces himself as Ash Williams, and they found a creepy tape that chants voodoo creepy things.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would just get out of there

Floor 359: Titan Dweevil staring at you then goes ballistic charges at the elavator

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I would bail and go to the next floor immediately if there aren't any Pikmin...but I am no coward. I would first avoid the attack, then scan the room quickly, looking around for any Pikmin I can pluck from the ground in the room, if there are some, I'd pluck 'em, gather them up, and organize my newfound Pikmin squads ASAP. After that, I'd use the strategies I always used to beat the Titan Dweevil as a kid, and then claim the treasures it carries!

Floor 360: A room that leads to Walt Disney's secret apartment in Disneyland, with the man himself, Walt Disney, sitting at a desk and drawing some of his characters on a piece of paper. Walt simply looks towards your direction in surprise, before kindly greeting you, introducing himself. What do you do?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Learn more about him and his creation of Disney

Floor 361: You appear in a random park and see Lincoln and Leni looking at you and wondering how an random elavator got there, you introduce yourself and the two Loud kids say if you want to be friends or not?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"This is like the second time Y'all been on this elevator in the last 10 floors!?!?!? WHY!!!!"
I then punch Lincoln and GTF outta there.

Floor 362: There's a random warning with black text. Something about Kazoo safety? And then a kid bumps into you, says "YOWCH!" goes, then says "Wait, who are you?" And then it's just the rest of "You on Kazoo."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Listen to the performance, clap, then leave, I guess.

Floor 363: Captain Falcon is signing autographs! ...By Falcon Punching pieces of paper or any object you want him to punch.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Rather not

Floor 363: A large foot appears and it belongs to Godzilla who's staring down at you

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
"This is like the second time Y'all been on this elevator in the last 10 floors!?!?!? WHY!!!!"
I then punch Lincoln and GTF outta there.

Floor 362: There's a random warning with black text. Something about Kazoo safety? And then a kid bumps into you, says "YOWCH!" goes, then says "Wait, who are you?" And then it's just the rest of "You on Kazoo."
Jesus christ i know you don't like the show but just freaking calm down!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Try and capture proof to show the world it really does exist...but tread carefully and always watch my surroundings, and stay the hell away from wherever SCP-096 is...

Floor 365: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

D

Deleted member

Ehh, nothing important would happen because I'm a Hufflepuff...
But I still learn wizardly things :2gud:

Floor 366: It just counts all the leap years earth ever had

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Meh I would go back on the elavator

Floor 367: You see Kirby upset trembling in fear, you hear him sniffling with tears in his eyes as he reaches out to you, what do you do?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
First ask what's wrong, and try and comfort him. Just be careful so as to not get eaten...Doubt he'll go after someone he probably won't be able to copy any real ability of, though.

Floor 368: You're in Duckburg! The one from the 2017 reboot of DuckTales, that is.

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
Write an in~length review of the latest Ducktales 2017 episode and use the photos I took of that floor as clickbait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Floor 368~You're in the middle of a random Twilight Zone episode (imagine its not one of the dud episodes)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Expose the truth about the Kanamits immediately and get humanity to turn against them before ti's too late.

Floor 370: You've got a chance to go on an adventure with Darkwing Duck.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Wouldn't mind doing it

Floor 371: Lincoln is seen sniffling with tears in his eyes, you see that he has bruises and cuts all over him, do you comfort him or just be cruel and hurt him more?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Be more cruel. Ask whre he lives trying to "comfort him," then rob him for all he's worth.

Floor 372: Cool Cat is seen running after a child bully after he makes fun of the other kids. Then cool cat takes a surprising turn, and pulls out a knife. What Do You Do?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Be more cruel. Ask whre he lives trying to "comfort him," then rob him for all he's worth.

Floor 372: Cool Cat is seen running after a child bully after he makes fun of the other kids. Then cool cat takes a surprising turn, and pulls out a knife. What Do You Do?
I would just comfort Lincoln

Eat some of it

Floor 374: Leni is holding Lincoln who's so pised and furious for hurting her brother, what do you do?

D

Deleted member

She can get the *****. *Spray* *Spray*

Floor 375: Lincoln Loud is dead, and you're at his grave. You're outside the door of a kid. When trying to enter, he yells "GTFO of my room, I'm playing Minecraft!"

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
She can get the *****. *Spray* *Spray*

Floor 375: Lincoln Loud is dead, and you're at his grave. You're outside the door of a kid. When trying to enter, he yells "GTFO of my room, I'm playing Minecraft!"
YOU. ARE. HEARTLESS!!!:mad:

Chuck his console out of the window

Room 376: Leni is comforting Lincoln after something happened to him, what do you do? (You can type in of what might have happen to Lincoln)

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
"Sorry kids, I've better things to do. But I think you should talk to your mom." and get out (don't know anything about the show).

Floor 377 : You're in a reality where there is a game extremely well-made, AAA-Tier where every important Internet figures (Slenderman, Herobrine, PewDiePie, Andrew Hussie, Christopher Pool, Ebola-chan, Bowsette, etc ...) are playable. This game functions mostly like Smash while adding a super meter which can be charged up to unleash more powerful versions of said attacks. This game is play competitively and is sold on every console (PS4, Switch, XBoxOne, PC). What would you do ?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Turn back. I don't know who half these characters are, and the thought of Bowsette literally makes my skin crawl in fear.

Floor 378:
The ticket person gives you your ticket on the way in. It's a theater of a play you don't yet know anything about, but a rumor among the audience says that a person named Charlie Chapman (not to be confused with Charlie Chaplin) will play the main character in this unknown play. You decide to take out your phone to look this guy up and land on this YouTube video (watch from 13:21 to 15:10).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Oh cool, so it's a freak show. Always wanted to see one in person."

Floor 379: It's the burning man concert, but you're the one burning! And then they notice you, grab their forks and knifes, have an evil grin on their face, and start running to you (speed: 5 miles per hour) (they are 1 mile away). What do you do?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nope. "Doesn't even enter the floor, hits the button to go to the next floor, then and stop, drop and roll as the elevator travels up."

Floor 380: You've just entered the universe of the Zelda CD-i games.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would love mucking around in it and hilarity ensures

Floor 381: A gigantic swarm of mutated humans with cow heads and wasp legs are running towards to kill you

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
The image is never ending with infinite depth. So weird.

Floor 383:
The ticket person gives you your ticket on the way in. It's yet another theater of a play you don't yet know anything about. The hall you walked in seems to be a mirrored replica of floor 378 with the theater itself following suit. This time, there is a rumor among the audience says that a person named D'Llor Kcir will play the main character in this unknown play. You once again decide to take out your phone to look this guy up and land on this YouTube video this time. You would later come to realize that the play itself is literally the video but in person instead of on a screen.

After watching the video and the play, you walk back to the elevator. Inside it, you see...
...a mirror. There's an image directly adjacent to that mirror with some sort of weird text on it. When you look at it directly, it says "D'LLOR KCIR TEG" in all backwards letters, but in the mirror, it perfectly spells "GET RICK ROLL'D".

Last edited:

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302
The image is never ending with infinite depth. So weird.

Floor 383:
The ticket person gives you your ticket on the way in. It's yet another theater of a play you don't yet know anything about. The hall you walked in seems to be a mirrored replica of floor 378 with the theater itself following suit. This time, there is a rumor among the audience says that a person named D'Llor Kcir will play the main character in this unknown play. You once again decide to take out your phone to look this guy up and land on this YouTube video this time. You would later come to realize that the play itself is literally the video but in person instead of on a screen.

After watching the video and the play, you walk back to the elevator. Inside it, you see...
...a mirror. There's an image directly adjacent to that mirror with some sort of weird text on it. When you look at it directly, it says "D'LLOR KCIR TEG" in all backwards letters, but in the mirror, it perfectly spells "GET RICK ROLL'D".
Walk away slowly
Floor 384: You see people getting mugged what do you do?

D

Deleted member

Tell the muggers they are doing it wrong, and tell them how to properly do it, like a good citizen. :D

Floor 385: You're in an alternate world where Fortnite never lost popularity after 30 years. Season 69, it is praised by everyone. Every game ever (including Smash Bros) must have at least 5 cross overs with it to even hope of staying relevant. You, probably the only person who doesn't like Fortnite, must keep it a secret, unless you want to be thrown in jail to rot and die. The way to the next elevator door is somewhere in Washington D.C.

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302
Tell the muggers they are doing it wrong, and tell them how to properly do it, like a good citizen. :D

Floor 385: You're in an alternate world where Fortnite never lost popularity after 30 years. Season 69, it is praised by everyone. Every game ever (including Smash Bros) must have at least 5 cross overs with it to even hope of staying relevant. You, probably the only person who doesn't like Fortnite, must keep it a secret, unless you want to be thrown in jail to rot and die. The way to the next elevator door is somewhere in Washington D.C.
Ha jokes on you I like Fortnite, its crossovers are Mortal Kombat, Pubg, Minecraft, Roblox, and Battlefront 2
Floor 386
You see Goku and Vegeta preparing for a beam struggle What do you do?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Go to the next floor cause i don't want to be vaporized from the beams

Floor 387: Titan Dweevil's back again but much gigantic, demonic and nightmarish than before, it destroys the elavator you came out and sets it's eyes on you... RUN...

(Titan Dweevil's bigger form is called: Kaiju Dweevil)

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302
Go to the next floor cause i don't want to be vaporized from the beams

Floor 387: Titan Dweevil's back again but much gigantic, demonic and nightmarish than before, it destroys the elavator you came out and sets it's eyes on you... RUN...

(Titan Dweevil's bigger form is called: Kaiju Dweevil)
I play dead and when it's not looking I run toward the door.
Floor 388: You see 5 minutes of your future
What is it?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
5 minutes of my future? Replying to this comment typing "An alternate world where Smash Melee gets outlawed." for floor 389.

Floor 389:
An alternate world where Smash Melee gets outlawed.

Last edited:

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302
5 minutes of my future? Replying to this comment typing "An alternate world where Smash Melee gets outlawed." for floor 389.

Floor 389:
An alternate world where Smash Melee gets outlawed.
I'd never played Melee but I would start just because it's outlawed
Floor 390: You're inside Super Smash Bros and you have to fight Mario
What are your moves and how do you win?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Defeat Mario with my final smash by ripping spacetime and reality apart

Floor 391: You wake up on a grassy hill and see Kirby snuggled against you he wakes up and smiles reaching out wanting a hug from you

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Oh no no no no no no no. I've played too many Kirby games to know where this is going, and I've played Smash Bros enough to know how good Meta Knight is at fighting. Brawler out.

Floor 392:
The elevator takes you to a city type environment filled with both people and Pokémon. You see the girl/boy of your dreams standing in front of you with their back turned to you as if they're unaware that anyone is there.

That person secretly isn't who you think it is through. It's a ditto Pokémon, but you can't tell just by looking.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Go to the next floor (would likely get lost and confused)

Floor 393: Kirby is back again wanting a hug but the look on his face tells you that he's scared and whimpering for comfort

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Only a fool would be suicidal/cruel enough not to give that adorable puff ball a hug for comfort. "GET OVER HERE!"

Floor 394: It appears to be a Holiday Inn with an arcade and swimming pool. The next five floors, 395-399, overlook the main floor through balconies. The inhabitants of these five floors are every video game character you recognize except for one. You hear a voice challenging you to figure out which character is missing within 6 months. Your favorite video game character will accompany you for the duration of the challenge. If you win, your favorite video game character may accompany you to any future elevator floor or in real life as a best friend. If you fail, your favorite video game character permanently dies by thanos snap and the series they're from will never get another game (all Live Services/MMORPGs tied to the franchise will shut down their servers).

Do you accept this challenge?

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Only god knows how many unheard of Nintendo characters exist. Knowing me, it would be a video game character that is currently almost completely undocumented and will stay that way for a very long time such as Pappy Van Poodle, a character from Rusty's Real Deal Baseball who allegedly had zero English google search results from the game's launch to the beginning of May 2019.

So no, I will not take this challenge.

Floor 395:
This floor is littered with characters from Fire Emblem. That's because it is literally a Fire Emblem inspired universe. The first room you walk in has a mirror that constantly looks down at floor 394 wherever it may be. You see two dragons flying around above the region. You instantly recognized one to be Corrin, but the other one looks weird. Ridley? Charizard? Rathalos? It seems to be a mystery at the moment, but another individual is defiantly riding it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom