• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Elevator Game

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Try to look at who the other dragon's rider is, and help Corrin with the fight...or otherwise get the heck out of there because I have no idea how I could help with a fight like that, besides maybe trying to distract the enemy dragon.

Floor 396: The first room of Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion, except it's real.

Well, I wouldn't be fazed by ghosts and I watched a lot of horror movie clips, so it feels like walking through school corridor.

Floor 397: The first room you enter after you get out from elevator is Bagge's farmhouse's interior, but it's infested with monsters like Bugle Monster, King Ramses, Spirit of Harvest moon, Clyde the spirit and brainwashed Courage himself.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As cool as Lightsabers are, I'd have no training with the weapon, so yeah, that's not worth the risk of fighting deadly mutants lol.

Floor 400: A movie theater playing all kinds of modern, classic and newly released movies, all without price of admission. Food and drinks still cost money, though.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Ooooooh,it's kind a Netflix on cinema version?,i will enter

Floor 401: A big room who have a biggest TV with all of the video games of each generation with a confortable couch,a lot of shelves who have a lot of catridges,floppy disks and games on CDs,a lot of arcades machines with infinite tokens,a good gamer PC with a desk and gamer chair and free food and drink who can respawn (this could be a gamer's dream)

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
I'll definitely stay on that floor for a while

Floor 402: A bank where all the money is kept between giant couch cushions

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Id stay here for a while, even if Clippy is more annoying sounds like my experience here could be cool story.

Floor 406 - You see Squidward turned around staring at you suspiciously like he was at the patty vault.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
I stare back

Floor 407 - Everytime there is a security camera nearby, you instantly turn and look at it. You'll stop when you exit the camera's vision

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Idk, not sure i want to try to survive without modern technology but could be cool to see how they react to technology i may have on me like my phone.

Floor 409 - its Flat Zone, room is 3d but everything in it is 2d.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, I've seen enough horror movies, played enough horror games and watched enough analog horror series ti know that visiting or exploring here is a bad idea lol. Getting on out of there to go to the next floor.

Floor 411: It's literally just an entrance to the Backrooms.

Top Bottom