• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

stingers

Smash Obsessed
god dammit i need to go to another tourney but odds are i just can't make this one

No kids representation from this one. Try not to cry, you can just mail all the money you would've lost to me after the tourney.

Edit: Does Munk ever come to this topix? He needs to see this: http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2838/lolmershied1.png

It'd be better if he still remembered who that is, but seeing that should be enough to boost his ego.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm actually pretty excited to play you tope, after seeing you do so well against mew2king. The only reason he won the set was because he switched to shiek. You tore his marth up.

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
LOL g-reg NC has plenty of falcon goodness. We all will be ready for you. I will battle you, NC's pink falcon vs. VA's pink falcon. Epicness shall insue, I mean haven't you seen my combo video? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL / end lol's
I've seen ur combo video....NASTY!.... and i love the song....got it on my ipod(which i slammed in my ****en car door this mornin..but i still works)...anyways...i definitely wanna play u at jubilee.....

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I hope you can make it out chris. I heard you had a beast *** sheik!!!!!!

ps. i don't know how to be sarcastic on tha' interwebs :(
Good news, my boss told me I could get off if I request a week in advance. I left him a note tonight so I should have the time off.

Hopefully I'll see you guys there.

I practiced Sheik for about 4 seconds and she's amazing. I'm predicting 1st place for me.

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
How good are you Falconojutsu?

Well, at a smash tournament at Animazement in Raleigh bout 2 months ago, i came in 4th out of bout 90 people. Pac won this tournament. If i would've won my last match, i would've gotten to play Pac next.

Also, everytime i play Ali, i bring him down to 1 stock(if that gets me any credit)........

justice

Smash Ace
Well, at a smash tournament at Animazement in Raleigh bout 2 months ago, i came in 4th out of bout 90 people. Pac won this tournament. If i would've won my last match, i would've gotten to play Pac next.

Also, everytime i play Ali, i bring him down to 1 stock(if that gets me any credit)........
Who did you lose to my friends went there or describe what he might of looked like.?
Also have a im?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so will there be more people here than last time? im excited to play new people :). my falcon learned more tricks im ready to use

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
Well it wasn't you I think. But let's still chat. I have an idea it might be you... But not sure yet.
Well, if u ask ur friend if he played a dude who played falco....then it's probably me. I only seen two other people there who played falco. What charcters do u play?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hay guyz! Last night was fun as hell. Jeremy sure does know how to tell some jokes.

vZakat

Half Genie
So, I have something I have to do the saturday of this and won't be able to get there until about 1:00 pm. Is doubles starting first or singles?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:ohwell:

Ah well . . . I still have to pay venue fee. I'm only bringing a TV and a copy of smash . . .

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
So next week's schedule came out today and due to much of the staff going to the beach, I'm scheduled for all next weekend. I may be able to get Saturday off tho. More as I learn details.

Top Bottom