• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Well, I'm still getting better so you should keep on learning from my Marth.
hahaha, that's more along the lines of what I was implying n_n "I've learned your Marth and am now more of a threat" couldn't be FURTHER from what I meant. I learned more about the matchup by playing and I've been able to apply it to Marths here, and I can't wait to play you again so I can further complete the puzzle o_O
my only hope is that I can give you some good games so that you gain something from the matches as well

****...I just realized how lame it would be if I couldn't make it to this =/

EDIT: Brownguy, what kind of "brown" are you...I'm going to assume you're south asian right?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Zelda, oh snap! That's srs bsnss!
I can see it now
"I only lost because my down-B wouldn't work" lolllll no Johns though, I'm hoping for her so I can get better with her...I really really REALLY need Zelda training...what better way than to put money on the line [oh right...better way = practice against good people FOR FREE haha]

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Haha, my Zelda could use a lot of work, too. :/

Well, I guess I could use work in general, whatever xD

Best john ever! I need a shirt that says that, haha.

vZakat

Half Genie
Do I need to give out zelda lessons too? lol. I'm good with her as well.

And just to let you know, random character MM's are best 2/3, you can't play the same character twice (even if it's randomly selected twice) and you get one " I don't want to play that character". Don't know what else to call it. lol.

I'll bring lots of ones to this tourney.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yeah you know I thought we were done with this **** after Clemson, thought everything was fine at Munkaid... It's a shame really. I can understand. You're two cool guys and I'm nothing in comparison. Fine, leave it at that, whatever. I don't care. Have your fun.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
oh man, he's serious.
eat that ceiling, wack wack wack WACKKKKK!

i quit marvel, i'm gonna play smash bros starting today someone show me what to do

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
and ill shine, oh wait..

I dont play fox <_<

More importantly, I think im going to smash aid july 29th and 30th that falls on a sunday and monday =D gawes last tourney before leaving the u.s. Crew battles are fun and i need my fellow nc smash scene there with me. Im gonna spread the word round here with YGO but we need ppl like twigger ali jolly brownguy all of them. Nc Ftw Last time we didnt do so well in state crews except vs sc <_<. This time we got this shiz so spread the word

justice

Smash Ace
Toasty you gotta come through with the pika/ness action! I can't wait to see someone try to sandbag you and get destroy for it!!!! take down the sandbaggers with tha' thunda! (maybe chocolate thunda?)

ps. bloody falcons are ... gay ;)

pps. yes Nc smash is actually too good. I only upload the matches where people play there worst cause we don't want other states to get jealous. Like in reality we just 0 to death combo each other back and forth. It's like freakin' tekken in this *****!

LOL nice reference too true.

Anyone from Durham I can get a ride with and back of course?

I hope to see you all there this time.
Pac I hope we play soon. So we can see if I'm ready. :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I'm going to try, at the very least, to bring CStick, Ether, O-NO, and BlackheartLee with me =D

Something tells me that might not happen though :( My biggest worry is that my parents will decide to not be awesome and keep me from going...d*mn brown parents :(
BTW do you guys need setups or anything? I mean, I can't bring a TV but I can bring a cube at the least...and I can bring a lil dodgeball =D

Knorr...this is amazing on pancakes and you should try it: Nutella (should be able to find it anywhere, it's a chocolate hazelnut spread). For real. It's amazing. [but mostly if the pancake is warm]

lord karn

Smash Master
and ill shine, oh wait..

I dont play fox <_<

More importantly, I think im going to smash aid july 29th and 30th that falls on a sunday and monday =D gawes last tourney before leaving the u.s. Crew battles are fun and i need my fellow nc smash scene there with me. Im gonna spread the word round here with YGO but we need ppl like twigger ali jolly brownguy all of them. Nc Ftw Last time we didnt do so well in state crews except vs sc <_<. This time we got this shiz so spread the word
I get back from Europe on the 28th. If my dad will let me get that Monday off (after missing 12 days) I'd be interested in coming.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
ABSOLUTELY!!! You'd fit right in SoVA! hahahaha
funny you mention that, because this video of some SoVA people is all about Wispy's madness during a biweekly tourney match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT5MfEazl20
O-NO for MLG commentary!
The ironic hilarity of this is I used to be from south-central VA. Petersburg/Dinwiddie, baby!

And the commentary in that match is downright epic. "The greens! They giveth!" "Were you just talking about the tree?!" "Look at Wispy, 'Oooh, what's gonna happen? Ooooh!'" Hilarious. XD

EDIT: Ah, christ, RTF is logged into my computer STILL!! This is NickOTeen. XP

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
I'll monopoly money match anyone that thinks they can handle me. And I'll ACTUALLY money match anyone that I beat. =D

XD

Top Bottom