• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Serenade.ll

Smash Rookie
4 months huh, it would have been **** nice to come but I leave for a trip the day before, I watched vid's of some of the smashers here in NC and I have to say I think their pretty good.

It would have been nice to play someone besides a person with a very similar playing style as my own, it also gets boring practicing tech skill for hours with hardly any chance to test it on someone.

Oh well...anyway feel free to pm with any other upcoming tournaments or any kind of gatherings or w/e in the Raleigh-Durham or Greensboro area I'll gladly come.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'm trying to rally SoVA together for this!!! We love pancakes o_O...and NC! don't worry <3<3<3
but yeah dude, Pika Vs. NC-Captains will be much needed, as will Ness Vs. all of your Marths...I'll even record that shlt!!! no shlt talk, I just want the experience! hopefully a couple of the NC guys can vouch for me so that people don't sandbag when I play them and give me high hopes, I WANT THE **** TRAINING!!! cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

lol also, LOZR/Pac!...wanna train my falcon? haha, I've played him all of 4 times since I met you guys...inspiring.

anyway I'll hopefully see y'all...it's my birthday that sunday so it's GOTTA be a good weekend!

knorr/malk: I miss you dudes, Ascendency was too fun that one day!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i dont sandbag i take all matches serious ...... winks at Pac! =)

Nc smash is 2 good looking forward to seeing you toasty if i make this =)

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Toasty you gotta come through with the pika/ness action! I can't wait to see someone try to sandbag you and get destroy for it!!!! take down the sandbaggers with tha' thunda! (maybe chocolate thunda?)

ps. bloody falcons are ... gay ;)

pps. yes Nc smash is actually too good. I only upload the matches where people play there worst cause we don't want other states to get jealous. Like in reality we just 0 to death combo each other back and forth. It's like freakin' tekken in this *****!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hey O-NO told me about some beast-a$$ Ness player in NC? Anyone know who the guy is? I wanna see what I can learn from the guy ^_^
and yeah, if they sandbag, mofukkas gonna eat the YOYO GLITCH SON!!!...unless they're a CF player in which case I'll just be mean and chain grab em....or humiliate them with tail spikes
=D
it'll be something like two of my kills in this [not a great vid, but the spikes are awesome...the end is sad though :( but that's what happens when you record vids after a 15 hour smashfest x_X!!!!]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ellZG3Kl0E4

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys should figure out if you want to do pools or brackets, that way there won't be so much *****ing and moaning the day of the tournament and like 9 people not playing.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Best. Show. Ever.

Also, I prefer brackets to pools. We drove all the way to Atlanta several months ago to pay to enter a tournament, just to find out we'd get sent into pools where if we lost we wouldn't get to enter the tournament. Needless to say, I don't much care for that tournament style...

But if it's easier to do, what with all the people going to be there... then I GUESS we can do it...

Knorr

Smash Ace
we are gonna try to do pools.. we are expecting a bigger crowd than last time and karn has offered to pay mewtwo kings and korean DJ's taveling expenses to make this and there is a good chance they are both coming to this now, and hopefully entailing a big following as well.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'll do my best to get some of florida here also. And are you going to suggest this for the august stop of the southern smash circuit? You really should.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll participate. Figured it would be easier.

I wanna be in the easiest pool, though. XD j/k

Also, that "find a job" game I've been playing? I WON!!

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, our crew wants to head up after everyone gets outta work. Which I know RTF gets out at 3:30... and it's about a two-three hour drive... Also, are people staying Saturday night and leaving on Sunday?

Knorr

Smash Ace
hell yeah 2p i cant wait to see everybody again,

bringing the homies together and having a good time!

(thats what it is about pizzahut)

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
oh snap! RoyTheFlamboyant, I'd love to play your mains, I never get to fight anyone who mains them, and the only Zelda main here never uses her against me...he just trains mine =P
Word! We'll get in lots of friendlies, then. I need to get my Roy back into shape, I'm completely ignoring him right now, haha.

vZakat

Half Genie
I don't ignore my Roy because he's the only person I play in tournaments. I'd like a Roy ditto, Roytheflamboyant. And I'm going all Roy at FC, Oh yeah.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
I don't ignore my Roy because he's the only person I play in tournaments. I'd like a Roy ditto, Roytheflamboyant. And I'm going all Roy at FC, Oh yeah.
Cool. I thought that the only people that played Roy hated themselves, haha.

/Roy forum

THAT ASIDE, let's! It'd be great to play a Roy that doesn't suck. :laugh:

All Roy at FC? You brave soul, you. xD

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
It'd be great to play a Roy that doesn't suck. :laugh:
yeah..it would be. I never get to fight against Roys :( The last time I did...well I should say this: he is NOOOOOT a Roy player. We were recording every match, and this one got posted because...well...just look at my first death XD!!!!!!! So yeah, don't flame the Roy! He picked him for S'n'G.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgQpo3a9U7Y

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
yeah..it would be. I never get to fight against Roys :( The last time I did...well I should say this: he is NOOOOOT a Roy player. We were recording every match, and this one got posted because...well...just look at my first death XD!!!!!!! So yeah, don't flame the Roy! He picked him for S'n'G.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgQpo3a9U7Y
That first death sucked, but your Ness showed him who was boss. Good job, dude.

Malk

Smash Champion
jlfdsjflksjfjs it's about the LOVE
THE LOVE
THE LVOE THET JEGF
I'm staying in DC **** you all

edit: **** you all in the huge *******s you'll have when M2K and KDJ come >:O

Top Bottom