• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Malk

Smash Champion
Thanks for planning for us
Please keep going
My crew has all died and I don't know anything

savesxthexqueen (10:35:17 AM): alex is dead

I don't know what's going on and I'm scared

Knorr

Smash Ace
the whole reason for dec 1st is bc we thought dec. 3rd was sunday and we be able to go to the midnight release saturday of Brawl after the tourny and smash with brawl all sunday but the 3rd is a monday and early Dec is a bad time so a new time is up for discussion. Sometime around the 24th of Nov seems good to me for MPJVI bc what better way to give thanks and praise to all we have than to SMASH!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yea i won't be able to make it. thanksgiving = family time. i'll be up in nova for thanksgiving break x; make it a week earlier or something and i'll be there? or even this month.

Knorr

Smash Ace
**** family, smash is more important. Thanksgivings are on a thursday thats two ****ing days with family till saturday thats more than enough time fo yo **** familiy ****ers mother **** **** **** **** suckers *****es

haste makes waste give The MP gansters to talk to the peopl and think about the best date exactly. we will post with answers asap

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Chris Knorr what are you guys doing this weekend? Because I'm supposed to go to Dallas, but im highly considering not going. And This coming week i have monday and Tuesday off from school so ........... yeah lets get together and do it!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The very end of October, or the very beginning of November. Those time periods would have to be it, otherwise everyone is gonna get bombarded with a heavy schedule anytime after that. The holidays aren't always so merry to everyone.

Knorr

Smash Ace
ok this thread is all wrong....

1) its ima rip off yr head and **** dwn yr neck
2) its its time to kick *** and chew bubble gum and im all outta gum
3) lozr it aint final bc if karn says oct is too early its too early. (he pays for everything and still is saving for the next)
4)WEll Joel i can tell you what i aint doing. GOING TO VA TO GET DRUNK WITH THEM KIDS AND LUTHER. but yeh sorry janet. BUT yeh Smashfest this weekend in raleigh karns house.. i havent asked him but he agrees telepathically i know... so everybody live up yr fall break and come to the MPJ house for a smashfest hangout all saturday and discuss when the next joob is

and we can all go to frankies!!! the hip new arcadia!

Malk

Smash Champion
I ain't afraid of your bubble gum luigi >:O
that's not the point though

the point is Smashfest!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
why would anyone have a smashfest this weekend without bill, lozr, t.c., twig, and dolph.
That may be true, but why would anyone have a GREAT smashfest without CHOCOLATE THUNDAAA and Zio? That's like having bread without the butter. :laugh:

PacStrife

Smash Ace
lol adam you can't beat everyone at the same time. You gotta pick and choose who to beat boy! I can't come to a fest this weekend i don't think. aka I am too lazy to go to raleigh after working at the football game in Greenville. So if no one in the east is coming, might as well have that shiz in G-boro :)

Knorr

Smash Ace
pac dont be lazy you'll regret missing this one.... and lozr its on ho111a!

i have good feelings about this weekend get hype! And yeah luther you should come.
oh and guess what everybody! i paid my billz!!!! yesh too good$$$~!

Top Bottom