• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

kiwiii

Smash Lord
people arrive friday (nov 30th), tourney is saturday (dec 1st) and may potentially carry over to sunday like last time (dec 2nd), we all camp out and get brawl that night!!! then SSBB DECEMBER 3RD OMGAHHH

i'll talk to team richmond about coming to this.
geos, cyrain, doll, nelo, isra, tope, savedge, me = TR.

lozr, give me your luigi :D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OH FU*K! I got classes the third . . . So I would have to leave early. Then wait until I get out to buy SSBB . . . Budge fudge . . .:mad:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wtf are sloppychops
darksyde and yeroc kept talking about it
You should've been there where it originated. Right in Tope's apartment. Late Friday night, early Saturday morning. NC making jokes, and sloppy chops is born. We were all crackin' up. You should ask the person who brought it up ~ Chocolate Thundaaa. It was LoZR, Chocolate Thundaa, Pac! and me up and joking, the sane people were sleeping. :laugh:

$sD

Smash Ace
can i get a update on the world of smash.

im too lazy to read any previous pages.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
janet my luigi isnt for sale, i cant just hand him over, but you can borrow him if needed to beat some falcos or something lol

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
You told Janet before us??? :(:(:( jk

I wasn't talking about sloppychops, that was pac. I still don't know what they are either.

I'm so staying through Sunday till 4am when I have to leave for class XD.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
dolla you need to get back in the scene, nc is too good.

Zio that is funny looking. Also, i would like to drive to greensboro but i dont have the cash, smash in raleigh instead

kiwiii

Smash Lord
change the title of this thread and sheeeeeeeez
i believe team richmond will be attending this. not sure but tope seemed interested
i feel like i'm repeating myself
sorry if i already said this

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Ali you best hope you're not in my pool son. *this is that random white kid that was hangin with ya, nick, and rtf at awa in case i didnt say...it'd be wierd if i was just sayin that, yeah, end *

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Ali you best hope you're not in my pool son. *this is that random white kid that was hangin with ya, nick, and rtf at awa in case i didnt say...it'd be wierd if i was just sayin that, yeah, end *
lol maybe this time, if I can make it, and we play, I'll know that we're actually playing a tourney match before we start !_!
my only comfort against the embarrassment I suffered after you asked where I wanted to counterpick and I gave you an expression that summed up the question "what in the F.UCK are you talking about?!" is that I won the next two matches anyway :)

My Ness wants all of NC's Falcons!!!! [moreso because I need the training haha, I'm trash against CF :'(]

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Where is this tourney supposed to be anyway?

and if you want college kids to make it the first of December is going to suck *** cause every college student will have finals. ANd im not going to any tournament and neglecting to study................................................................... HOLY CRAP DID I JUST SAY THAT? Sadly upon this reflection of myself I still hold true to what I said, It will be next to impossible for me to go to this if it is around this time, because like 2 days after that I have a 25 - 30 page paper to turn it^^ GO GO WORLD WAR II

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Where is this tourney supposed to be anyway?

and if you want college kids to make it the first of December is going to suck *** cause every college student will have finals. ANd im not going to any tournament and neglecting to study................................................................... HOLY CRAP DID I JUST SAY THAT? Sadly upon this reflection of myself I still hold true to what I said, It will be next to impossible for me to go to this if it is around this time, because like 2 days after that I have a 25 - 30 page paper to turn it^^ GO GO WORLD WAR II
*sigh*

sadly...i'll have to concur. maybe it's a brown thing?
but yeah, I don't think there's much of a point to this being around the Brawl release since, well...who the hell is still going to be there by the time it's released? and we won't even get a chance to really play much either if we do...but again, moreover: finals. gahhh this sucks.
oh well? *sad face*
hah, bosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 'steal my dollaz', it's too easy! can't wait for my chance at revenge, son, my Ness is all up on Ender's Game and ****, rapin space and whatnot

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
This tournament should FOR REAL be in october, when brawl does come out, im going back to my place to play it and i got it reserved at game crazy in rocky mount. Im gonna be playing one player mode the whole time to get the characters unlocked. I want at least a 2 month break form smash, lets do it in october<<<<. Peace

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
lol maybe this time, if I can make it, and we play, I'll know that we're actually playing a tourney match before we start !_!
my only comfort against the embarrassment I suffered after you asked where I wanted to counterpick and I gave you an expression that summed up the question "what in the F.UCK are you talking about?!" is that I won the next two matches anyway :)

My Ness wants all of NC's Falcons!!!! [moreso because I need the training haha, I'm trash against CF :'(]
It's so on :) no more falco tho eh. ive embraced my lower tiers, the whole time i went that touney without playin link cuz i was afraid ;.(.

Top Bottom