• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Malk

Smash Champion
We can get ours on the circuit but we'd have to rush it. We were planning on waiting until December, right before brawl came out. We could do it ahead of schedule, in say October, and get it on the circuit but there would be a lot of changes.

The house really can't support many more people. We'd need preregistered people and an invite only sort of thing (which would be kinda aganist the spirit). We'd need ****loads of help getting tvs and setups again. We'd need a bigger venue fee (our funds can't support a jubilee every 2 months). ETC

Knorr

Smash Ace
yeah a circut wouldnt be the same as jubilee so if M.P. hosted it wouldnt be called jubilee

karn spent over 500+ dollaas on the last jubilee and only got 120 back from door.

the circuit if anybody help one would be less hospitable and more like pound.

and i say **** that, that aint even fun.

im chilling with my homies anyways

Malk

Smash Champion
We can probably get a big enough space at UNC-Chapel Hill or UNC-Greensboro. We have lots of connections at both places. Mourning Pirates could put it on but it wouldn't be free food or lodging, so all of NC is gonna have to chip in with houses to stay at.

So who's up for planning Mourning Pirates Circuit Smash I, Oct 07?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Whatever works. Just post what goes down (rules, food, expenses) and I can make it. I wasn't doing my best last time around anywho . . . ;)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
YOU CAN BE LOZR! if you come up to SoVA next weekend along with all the buys down there that I lovez!!

TOASTY WANTS SOME ****IN CATFISH AND HUSHPUPPIES...no for real y'all made that **** sound delicious...pleeeaaase try and make it, that **** will definitely be on saturday, stay sat and sun night!!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i would love to toasty

but

i have work sunday morning

=(

I am really sorry though i always hate missing a fun tournament esp. when cool ppl like y0urself are gonna be there =(

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
and you have my work shirt, looks liek me and bill are teaming up this time =O. Hey guys come back to the garage today or wednesday night =)

Koorii

Smash Cadet
just a reminder, most people who went to MPJ V or was it IV, know that the legendary toasty, myself (It's Ganon), and GUM are hosting a fest in SoVa this weekend (sat, sun, mon) here is the recap...

Fellow smashers...planning a tournament is hard work when you don't have confirmation on who is coming when...so if you plan to attend EPIC MADNESS VOL. III please PM either me or toasty to confirm that you are in fact coming, when you plan to show up, if you have a setup or tv. We plan to start playing (friendlies, mm's, etc...) at around 3 p.m.

Here is the toasty recap of what you will need...

I NEED CHAIRS, SETUPS, EXTENSION CORDS, AND POWER STRIPS [and possibly snacks?...only a FULL setup (TV/Cube/Smash) will take care of your venue fee]

BRING SLEEPING STUFF. DON'T EXPECT ME TO SUPPLY IT. [blanket/pillow/sleeping bag, that kinda thing]

VENUE FEE: $5 [lodging/food/drink]
Tourney Fees: $10
MLG Rules
Where:
819 Jamestown Crescent
Norfolk VA 23508
757 635 7806...or It's Ganon at 757 641 5388

What I need:
Chairs
Extension Cords
Power Strips
at LEAST 3 more TVs
3 Cubes/Wiis/copies of Smash
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR COPIES OF SMASH WORK AND THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR TV TO INPUT MODE...we can't be havin those failures again.

so RSVP...ASAP.

so yeah, gonna be sat-mon...Team Richmond is confirmed +all of SoVa...so try and make it out if you can...

Koorii

Smash Cadet
well it is three days, so its not like your coming out for two hours and going back home...

Top Bottom