• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
next time, i'll do more backfists in teams ha.

kt, i'm down with playing with roytards sometime... probably when ali returns?

Knorr

Smash Ace
i'm making a super secret thread fro just the NC orginators! and tope is gonna put a password on that piece

stay tuned

Malk

Smash Champion
I am typing here so the rest of my post can be in caps lock

OMG SUCH GOOD PICTURES
EVERYONE LOOK NOW
I AM SEXY

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Photo 30 is the sexiest picture I've ever been in; and I've had pictures of me in a dress taken before. I love how the way I'm holding the controller makes me look extra ********.

I'm really late saying all this, but t'was a freaking awesome time. Too bad I had the nastiest cold ever during it and even lost my voice for a good section of it... which is why I watched matches so creepily silent by the way. Also, sorry if I gave anyone said cold.

As for extra-late shout outs, Woobly woo to basically everyone that was awesome I suppose. Oh, thanks to Pac for playing a mario ditto with me even though you hate playing them.
Really, my memory is horrible right now... thanks to Yoshido for shouting out to me XD. Did I even do an up air combo?

No thanks to adventure Landing for having nothing fun but Skee-ball.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
I like how Twiggy is in 16 of those pictures. And in most of them has the same drink, controller, and look on his face.

I also like my "Jubilee" of ****ed up hair in picture 39. What the hell happened there?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
shoutouts time(finally)

Number 1 shout out goes back to pac! I have really enjoyed the summer dude, thx for always coming by and playing in the garage every other night it has been t0o fun it made me realize i dont need sleep to work lol. Unlucky we had pools together but we had some good matches, i hope we keep playing this game as much as we usually do now that college is coming up!!

Karn-man now that munkaid has kinda falling off the wagon you now hold nc's biggest tournament, also the funnest tournament ive ever been to. Dont remember us playing this time but will get some Marf dittos in next time =P

Chu/chillin/tope/greg-good seeing you guys again, how dare you guys come take our money again lol just kidding, you guys are too good hope to see you again soon.

Malk-favvvvvvvv. smasher, game and watch team forever??

Knorr-sry i missed your pancakes saturday morning i would have loved to eat some of them lol. Dk is 2 good

luther-I want a pimp controller like yours!!!!

Peter-your getting really good man i remember way back when like at munkaid 2 when you were asking me for tips lol, hope we play some more soon.

59JS-hit'em in the butt butt

tloz-link is my hero just read my name

T.c.-man i hate we had to face each other in the 2nd round, nice job though fighting your way back near the top

df2k-shiek is too easy

Echo-man you are getting so much better everytime we meet, thx for driving to smahs aid with me i had a blast, hope you pick up fox cause he is to gay oh i mean good =)

Toasty-favvvvv. va. smasher, your too good man glad we got some matches in, hope to see you again soon.

Darksyde-my support man your too good, thx for always cheering me on, meet me in the garage for some fox training now lol.

Twig-sry man i couldn't make it for teams i tried, you and karn held it down though. Hope to see you again soon.

brownguy/jolly-sry i kinda gave my chips to luther on my 2nd hand i dont even know why i entered poker lol, keep smashin my friends see you soon. Nc ironman for real next time

zio-you should have played more ppl its the only way to get better

chocolate thunnnda-i missed you not being there =(

yay-i saw that fight with tc man you should have had it lol. I will teach you the way of the fox dude i promise nice seeing you at smash aid and mpjv.

ali-im waiting for you to get back and take over the #1 spot on the rankings son =P

Neo-from what i saw a couple matches with your falco, you really impressed me with some of the things you were doing, you have also inproved so much and i hope you keep playing even in college cause i know anthony will be done with it soon =(

vzakat-roys our boi

cstick-man im sry about what all happened, i hope you come back though to the next mp

trc-i loves you man, i appreciate all the comments on my fox your a really nice guy, also very funny. Hope to play you some more soon and pick up fox son he is too good

Sry doods if i forgot anyone and i know i did. But know this i love you all and i couldn't ask for any better friends that i have met in this game, you guys are the best. Take it ez guys peace out

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
your tips helped me out a lot. thanks, bruh.

i want to play with you some more to learn ze aggressive comboz.

Koorii

Smash Cadet

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Oh man good ****! i feel kinda sorry for the guy. He is never gonna live that down. Then again, I feel sorry for the victim, who DID actually get choked by a video game controller cord.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HAY! Guy with the computer that showed me those AWESOME shorts . . . You had showed me your Youtube channel, but I don't remember it.

Mind giving me a refresh?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Chilllllinnnn the thread's closed =( =( =( and zoooomg did his name really get changed to Red Marf?!?! LMFAO. That's too amazing. but...kinda pushing it haha...I thought it was bad enough we changed the results post
Piggy Back was too amazing, and it's unfortunate that you forgot to mention Yoshido not moving..."Yoshi, is your controller plugged in?" ".............................................yeah..."

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, if something like this could happen, I just can't wait for the next tournament.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
hey karn princezane still needs a tourney in the carolinas for the circuit. I say we get one going here soon like for real

Top Bottom