• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I am so happy right now. the collectors box came in yesterday morning.

Easily my favorite thing in the box set this. O_o

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ You make me want to watch Elfen Lied again, and I really love Elfen Lied. <3 ♥

♣ Fairy Tail is not translated yet. DX ♥

pickle962

Smash Lord
So, in case any of you care, Air Gear is back! I just read the latest chapter(It was in chinese, so I couldn't tell what was happening....) I did manage to glean a little bit though...

[/
Ringo bawls over the fact she let's ikki's regalia get damaged...
Kururu also seems to be upset over this...
Buccha's alive and well....It's hard to tell if he creamed Orca or not...
Agito still resting over his fight with those freaks
Aeon Clock calls Buccha, Ikki, and Agito
Ikki is still alive....
Rika's also hanging in there, despite the fact shes still tethered to that torture device
remember those freaks that captured Kazu? Looks like Aeon's finally going to rescue Kazu...

That's all I could glean from the raws

+Back

Smash Rookie
Sooooo

I've finished watching everything on my plate and I need something new.

Suggestions?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9imTp0i42A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9imTp0i42A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Even for things that you could probably relate to?

Anyway some like it some don't lol if it bothers you chances are you're not gonna like it.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
the anime genre died years ago

my brethren and hoarders gotta pick up the pieces bro

lost my pieces

:048:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I still don't get why stuff like Lucky Star and K-ON is so popular. . . Seriously. Can someone enlighten me? Really.
I like it because of how it reminded me of my high school life with the thoughts and discussions I had shared with my friends. I enjoy seeing those everyday things that people take for granted, happen in anime series. I just find slice of life series with that kind of stuff easier to connect with.

Some people do watch it purely for the moe factor though.

Anyway, I liked the Finale. It was a good episode. IMO, the manga pulled off a certain scene a bit better. If anyone liked the anime, go and check out the manga since it has content that wasn't covered within the anime.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
k-on teaches the basic weeaboo japanese skills necessary to socialize as generic anime convention go-er number 444.13 (pardon my western influences)

when i one day

finally go

to such a convention

which is probably never

but let's just be hopeful okay

okay

being sadistic is fine too

it's all perspective rly

obv :048:

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
here's a slightly better question

now I definitely understand why people like K-on

but how did it manage to get the hype it got during the first season? It didn't look like anything special...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
here's a slightly better question

now I definitely understand why people like K-on

but how did it manage to get the hype it got during the first season? It didn't look like anything special...
It's because the moe-boom was still going strong, and also because of KyoAni's reputation from past works.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9imTp0i42A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9imTp0i42A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Even for things that you could probably relate to?

Anyway some like it some don't lol if it bothers you chances are you're not gonna like it.
i love how kona-chan's ramen changed

Lovely

Smash Lord
Yes. I loved it! I am heart-broken that it is over.

There will be two extra episodes over the next two weeks.
♣ Now I understand. :D ♥

♣ I was confused when I saw some sites say 26, when the last episode was 24. I'm curious about the two extra episodes. ♥

Kawasari Mimoto

Smash Cadet
playing Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody!
Partially trolling, but it was a serious question to begin with. Anyways, I usually watch anime that has some sort of a story, a plot.. etc, so that's why I wasn't really interested in either. Currently watching Mnemosyne + Dance in the Vampire Bund atm.

PS: Where do you guys go to buy your Bishoujos? I'm currently buying stuff @ AmiAmi + Otacute. Any recommended sites?

Top Bottom