• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So with K-ON now done, I pose the ultimate question. What is your favorite K-ON song?
For me it's

Favorite OP/ED song: "NO, Thank You!!"
Favorite song they "wrote": "Pure Pure Heart"

I also liked their cover song for "Tsubasa wo Kudasai".

I don't listen to anime music all the time since I'd rather broaden my tastes and listen to everything I can. But for anime music, I liked Angel Beats! more than K-ON!'s songs. I thought AB's "Keep the Beats!" album really good.

G U R U

Smash Lord
lol

when I saw that in the 11th ep I knew you guys would like it.

and you're gonna watch 11eyes Tec? I found it decent. The Opening song is one of fav openings tho. It's really good.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
that's a hot look she's having
LOL <33333

It sorta is actually.

lol

when I saw that in the 11th ep I knew you guys would like it.

and you're gonna watch 11eyes Tec? I found it decent. The Opening song is one of fav openings tho. It's really good.
Yea, my friend KillerJawz who I linked this thread to but won't post here cuz he's being a silly smod recommended it to me

I only saw like 2 episodes but I like it so far. Yuka is really cute and stuff and I actually think I can say the dude main character is cool *shrugs*

Did you finish After story yet KJz :mad:?

At least have the decency to put a z in my name ;____;.

Yes I finished after story, it really was superb. Now get back to watching 11 eyes.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I am very behind on last week's animes. XD

☯ Maybe I can't catch up today, but I'll watch Black Butler, Ookami, and K-ON!! today.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i was told the visual novel for 11eyes was better, though i did enjoy the anime a fair amount. i'm pretty sure i got confused at some point, but i don't really remember anymore.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the manga moves from typical harem + magic to full-on epic with a touch of bleach syndrome (
multiple unforseen ridiculous powerups making him the strongest person ever and stuff
)

eternal negi fever is the most awesome move ever conceived by anybody ever, akamatsu is a bloody genius

i liked negima!? better than mahou sensei negima, if only for the inclusion of anya...

G U R U

Smash Lord
Negima is one of the greatest mangas ever imo. Perfect blend of ecchi harem with kick *** action.

Welcome KillerJawz! Looking through your list, I'd say you should watch Toradora. Similar to Zero no Tsukaima but a little more polished. Plus you can never go wrong with Rie Kugimiya :)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i liked negima!? better than mahou sensei negima, if only for the inclusion of anya...
I only got through one episode of the first series, and man, I don't know if I ever want to go back and finish it. The second series looks weird, but it looks better than the first series (regardless of fillers).

And I've been tempted to go buy the manga volumes for Negima. They're so expensive though.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I only got through one episode of the first series, and man, I don't know if I ever want to go back and finish it. The second series looks weird, but it looks better than the first series (regardless of fillers).

And I've been tempted to go buy the manga volumes for Negima. They're so expensive though.
I know I really want to buy them too :(

The second series of Negima I actually liked. It's not the greatest but its a hell of a lot better than the first. The frog and puff ball thing are hilarious.

Now where's the new Negima OVA!!! :mad:

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I'm currently watching Negima!?, and I'm enjoying it. The series is good imo, and I heard it's a remake of a serries without the filler and less fan service.
Read the manga when you can. IMO the anime is just a bunch of random stuff happening.

The anime is nice, but it's nothing compared to the original story. Both Mahou Sensei Negima! and Negima!?, are spin-offs (with the former straying towards a spin-off), and are in no way related to each other or the original manga story-wise, aside from the beginning, I think.

So it is in no way a remake in the sense of what I think you mean... It's its own story-line filled with jokes and
chupacabras

Sorry, but I prefer the manga. The anime has nothing... But it makes Setsuna look nice <3

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Negima: OVAs or bust

first season was nice, I at least liked it despite people criticizing its animation/ending/whatever

second season was a little bit like pani poni dash with negima characters, which makes sense considering the shared director

OVAs are very nice but far too little too late :(

manga remains the best

G U R U

Smash Lord
I like the anime, so it sounds like I would like the manga.

I'll put it on my plan to read list and probably never get around to actually reading it. :laugh:
Make time. Trust me I know from experience. I had gotten so busy with work/moving/friends/video games that I stopped reading Negima for almost a year at one point. Finally I said to myself one day "k today I'm doing nothing but reading Negima" One of the best days of the year :)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im so pissed, why can't somebody just go to work on the 4th mou hitotsu sekai OVA

well ok there aren't quality streams to work with, but still, stuff like naruto gets speedsubbed in like 4 hours, and quality subbed in like half a day, while gems like negima sit unpolished and unappreciated

setsuna looks better in the anime, and that's seriously saying something, considering the ridiculously good quality of akamatsu's work

if i could recommend a couple manga to read from every single one out there, negima would be on the top of list, then something like eyeshield or one piece...

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Anyone here use MKVs to watch their anime? I'm having trouble with the subtitles.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
what media player are you using?

for windows, media player classic is best

for mac, mplayer is best

Negima is one of the greatest mangas ever imo. Perfect blend of ecchi harem with kick *** action.

Welcome KillerJawz! Looking through your list, I'd say you should watch Toradora. Similar to Zero no Tsukaima but a little more polished. Plus you can never go wrong with Rie Kugimiya :)
Thank you ^^. I believe Tec also reccommended that anime as well, I'll be sure to give it a watch. Fenks <3.

Also the Negima manga is actually alright, but the problem is I watched Mahou Sensai Negima first, then read some of the manga, and my mind got really really confused x.x.

Negima!? is far too... silly.. for me to watch it ;___;.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
what media player are you using?

for windows, media player classic is best

for mac, mplayer is best
I use DivX Player Plus. Media Player desyncs the audio and plays everything in fast forward. Basically DivX won't let me play double subtitles for when two people are talking or when someone is singing in the background.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
oh not windows media player since that does desync audio

media player classic is another player that is widely used in the anime community

i've never worked with divx player plus

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I grinned at sion wearing the YUI tag in his set vs Diakonos

Are you going to Don't Go Down There, Jeff? Idk if I am, but I'm curious.

Top Bottom