• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Don't worry, I'm a robot, so I don't need to use the bathroom, meaning one less occupant to worry about. :lick:

And geez, this thread sure got super active once this subject was brought up... :chuckle:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
My house.

I divide the house how I want.

Steel can have the closet.

Btw, I meant for like space.

And ... I'm definitely not paying all rent. Someone else who likes programming/math/engineering help me pay for this ****.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
'cause you pay the mortgage =D

does that mean renai circulation will be blasting through the house 24/7
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xa2x4DhiiXs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xa2x4DhiiXs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Or that I guess.

Btw wtf is this song LMFAO

Sion

Island of Horizon
that too for sure, but i thought we had to come to some sort of middle ground since we'd all be under the same roof

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
that too for sure, but i thought we had to come to some sort of middle ground since we'd all be under the same roof
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1xl9XEDjQN8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1xl9XEDjQN8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm down with this then.

It DOES have a picture of Haruhi so =3....

Don't ask why the song goes on for 7 mins when it stops at around the 5:30 mark *shrugs*

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
We aren't so bad on the yandere side, you know.

Join us for "fun and games". And cookies, because I would totally spend inordinate amounts of money on junk food.

odds are high that the common room would be divided based on what characters' wallpapers people put up LOL

and yes this thread like exploded in the single day that I didn't look at it

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
You should thank Rei for the idea LOL

The DR is rubbing off on him =3.

Kinda doing a rough count though, the yandere/tsundere list feels kinda even.

Tsundere:

Rei
Sion
Minato
PC
Sleepy God (I'm guessing?)

Yandere

Me
Kirbyraeg
Vietgeek probably
Lovely

I'm not even a huge yandere fan but it sounds more fun xD

Also someone recommend me a good anime to watch with yandere(s) in it thats not School days.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
You don't really need to be a yandere fan to have fun on the wild side of things.

...But it helps.

I lol'd when I found this, it's quite apropos.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i really like yan yan's tec

i really do

except i'm too lazy for anime nowadays ._.

also school johns :048:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just read the very last chapter of K-ON!
I'm going to miss it. :(

At least I'll be able to see it animated tomorrow...

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest

this is my current one

it was saber almost all summer tho

i need to catch up on everything i was watching

im like 3(?) ep behind on k-on

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
tec0 I think you were wrong.

there are way more tsundere lovers.

but the house is still divided in half, so the yan side would be less crowded. :3

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
i will be the host of this reality tv show who will make you guys do zany challenges
LOOL

think of those reality shows where they stick a bunch of people in a house and live there for a while.

except instead it's people that watch anime and have to side accordingly and then somebody like you, stingers, has them do said zany challenges.

all the challenges will be decorated

omg

:012:

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Oh, I love yanderes, but the tsundere side seems like it will be a bit less... violent than the other side. :laugh:
Meh. Just because we like yanderes doesn't mean we ARE yanderes.

That would be kind of bad...one side of a house full of yanderes trying to murder each other while hitting on (in many ways) their tsundere (girl)friends on the other side.

Top Bottom