• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
We aren't so bad on the yandere side, you know.

Join us for "fun and games". And cookies, because I would totally spend inordinate amounts of money on junk food.
But in the spirit of yandere, those cookies would be poisonous; cookies looking delicious on the outside but deadly on the inside... :laugh:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i am platinum the trinity

i am a kuudere

thats pretty tsundere

but in all honesty i just wanna take it easy! and go yandere on you

Is that okay? =3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I want to see Platinum The Trinity gamesprite now. )=

☯ And this thread jumped 40+ post, I missed a lot.... more sad. )=

Lovely

Smash Lord
But in the spirit of yandere, those cookies would be poisonous; cookies looking delicious on the outside but deadly on the inside... :laugh:
♣ Yandere cookies are served with all the love you can take. Sweet, delicious, and sharp flavor, just the way I love'em. <3 ♥

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
That would be kind of bad...one side of a house full of yanderes trying to murder each other while hitting on (in many ways) their tsundere (girl)friends on the other side.
And we could bake cookies and give you the "extras" that we were "going to throw away anyway." :p

I would get Platinum, but BB DLC is mad expensive.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's that. I'll definitely have two lolis as my mains in BBCSII.
I'm sure Viper is going to do the same. XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Whats a facebook?

I haven't used that in like..... ever.

I just saw the first episode of Ookami, liked it. Think Ookami is going to be a tsundere for some reason and might watch later after I do hw =3

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Here's a good question for you all:

If you had a girlfriend/girl that you liked and you found out that she liked you back because she acted like a textbook tsundere, how would you react.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
kirbyraeg just go find a tomboyish viet girl

textbook tsundere right there

'course i w-wouldn't know because i'm always with my waifu of c-course!

:012:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
tec0 are you telling me there's not enough jailbait in your area

come down to the dirty souf

we have korean super markets

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Not really. It's just me suddenly realizing: "Holy ****, she's hnnnnggg-inducingly cute, almost Key-level ********, 5' nothing, and my little sister. This is just like a character from one of my Japanese animes, except I don't want to see her show up on certain floors in Akiba."

VietGeek

Smash Hero
well you see once i googled for wallpaper material and started lurking the most generic animu websites in the land

and then the tales

the tales

i read them

now usually it would be a surprise that i can read

but such is the fact

BunBun

Smash Master
Not really. It's just me suddenly realizing: "Holy ****, she's hnnnnggg-inducingly cute, almost Key-level ********, 5' nothing, and my little sister. This is just like a character from one of my Japanese animes, except I don't want to see her show up on certain floors in Akiba."
What does the answering machine beep mean?

Oh yeah, and Kudwafter.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Is it me, or do most shoujo mangas all look the same? I mean seriously, the few that I've browsed, I've seen the same artwork with little to no changes...Just felt like getting that off my chest....

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That.... is an awesome question.

I've yet to see an irl tsundere I'd lol so hard.
Too bad. Meeting one in real life is pretty cool. :laugh:
I don't have a little sister, so I don't have to deal with that problem, so that's fortunate...or is it unfortunate that I don't have one...? :laugh:
Both. But remember that Sankaku stated that people with little sisters generally live happier lives. Although what that "happiness" is is still unclear.
Is it me, or do most shoujo mangas all look the same? I mean seriously, the few that I've browsed, I've seen the same artwork with little to no changes...Just felt like getting that off my chest....
It's not just you. Shoujo manga tend to have similar styles because that's the style directed towards shoujo fans. As to why they don't have too many contrasting designs, I say it's because the authors/artists tend to focus more on the characters themselves instead of just how they look like.

The stereotypical style can look pretty bad, but there are some good ones.
There are some that are Shoujo but have really good and unique types of designs like from CLAMP, Peach Pit, and Mutsumi Inomata.

G U R U

Smash Lord
LOLOLOL

<3 imouto's. Kyon-kun denwa.

Top Bottom