The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Shaya

「chase you」 
GRimer
Rankings Team
NNID
ShayaJP
software engineering
Have at least 1 year to go from whenever I officially start my thesis, likely will have a few small subject shortfalls here and there to worry about too.

I'm at 6 years technically although I've taken 4 semesters (2 years) off during that.

Last edited:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
GRimer
I switched from astronomy to computer science. Went from being in school until I'm 30+ to being in school until I'm 23
I mean BA/BS astronomy should still only take 4 years?

software engineering
Have at least 1 year to go from whenever I officially start my thesis, likely will have a few small subject shortfalls here and there to worry about too.

I'm at 6 years technically although I've taken 4 semesters (2 years) off during that.
Ohh I see. Thankfully I still have a little bit before I start my dissertation I'm not looking forward to it >_>. Good luck though

Miririn

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3093-7399-8303
NNID
mirir1n
How do you choose anyone aside from Rin guys cmon
Not enough Nico Nico ni imo. We should drag Minacchi into idol hell also. :3

Season 1. I'm liking those 3 too so far, but it's still early on.
You'll probably decide in a few episodes. (I think most people do.)

Last edited:

DJMirror

Smash Master
On my quest to watch more Love Live. Maki is top tier. No one comes close right now.
I watched the first season of that. Goddammit I wanted to kill myself for watching Love Live and IdolM@ster, the idol life is too crazy for me to handle.

The Student President Eli is top tier and Nico is a wild card sometimes.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
two are good one is wrong
I do admit that Nico doesn't have that great of a singing voice from what I remember. Honestly I watched for Maki and Eli if we talking about specific characters. I don't listen to the songs much because im@s > Love Live in that regard.
I watched the first season of that. Goddammit I wanted to kill myself for watching Love Live and IdolM@ster, the idol life is too crazy for me to handle.

The Student President Eli is top tier and Nico is a wild card sometimes.
You'll get used to it. Eventually idols will mean everything to you.

Top Bottom