• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
@ Teczer0 Teczer0 might sound like he's all calm and sophisticated when he makes these arguments.

But behind the monitor, all I really see is

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
software engineering
Have at least 1 year to go from whenever I officially start my thesis, likely will have a few small subject shortfalls here and there to worry about too.

I'm at 6 years technically although I've taken 4 semesters (2 years) off during that.

Last edited:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I switched from astronomy to computer science. Went from being in school until I'm 30+ to being in school until I'm 23
I mean BA/BS astronomy should still only take 4 years?

software engineering
Have at least 1 year to go from whenever I officially start my thesis, likely will have a few small subject shortfalls here and there to worry about too.

I'm at 6 years technically although I've taken 4 semesters (2 years) off during that.
Ohh I see. Thankfully I still have a little bit before I start my dissertation I'm not looking forward to it >_>. Good luck though

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've been in idol hell for forever. Just not mobile hell. Mobile hell scares me because this is what I'll see in my dreams

asianaussie

Smash Hero
umi is objectively the best liver idler

i was watching a five nights at freddy's LP when i opened this thread and now kotori is going to appear instead of animatronics god ****ing damn it

Xyzz

Smash Champion
No reason not to do so, is there? ;)

I miss the feature of showing the amount of times a user posted in a thread... at some point a quarter of my total posts were in here :D

Last edited:

DJMirror

Smash Master
On my quest to watch more Love Live. Maki is top tier. No one comes close right now.
I watched the first season of that. Goddammit I wanted to kill myself for watching Love Live and IdolM@ster, the idol life is too crazy for me to handle.

The Student President Eli is top tier and Nico is a wild card sometimes.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
two are good one is wrong
I do admit that Nico doesn't have that great of a singing voice from what I remember. Honestly I watched for Maki and Eli if we talking about specific characters. I don't listen to the songs much because im@s > Love Live in that regard.
I watched the first season of that. Goddammit I wanted to kill myself for watching Love Live and IdolM@ster, the idol life is too crazy for me to handle.

The Student President Eli is top tier and Nico is a wild card sometimes.
You'll get used to it. Eventually idols will mean everything to you.

Top Bottom