• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
If no one saw my tweet, this came in the mail today. It's the piano score to LL.

Here's the song list after going through it:

Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
Snow halation
Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
Mermaid festa vol.1
Mogyutto "LOVE" de Sekkin Chuu!
Ai****eru Banzai!
soldier game
Wonderful Rush
Oh, Love&Peace!
Bokura wa ima no naka de
Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru
Susume Tomorrow
Wonder zone
No brand girls
START:DASH!!
Nawatobi
Music S.T.A.R.T!!

Dunno if I should start in the order of the pages or just choose my favorites.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I forgot to mention earlier yesterday that Macross Delta was announced.

Pretty excited since it's been quite some time since Macross Frontier aired.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I forgot to mention earlier yesterday that Macross Delta was announced.

Pretty excited since it's been quite some time since Macross Frontier aired.
I just finish watching the series and movies like last month....Not bad

also where do everyone get their Love Live OST? There's a few songs that I like from them

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just finish watching the series and movies like last month....Not bad

also where do everyone get their Love Live OST? There's a few songs that I like from them
I feel like Frontier started off strong and then sort of fell apart as it went on. I've yet to watch the movies though. Still scarred by that ending troll which I doubt gets resolved.

And I never DLed LL albums. And I think the others just listen to their fair share of it through mobile games lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
I feel like Frontier started off strong and then sort of fell apart as it went on. I've yet to watch the movies though. Still scarred by that ending troll which I doubt gets resolved.
then you'll like the movies

Miririn

Smash Rookie
NNID
mirir1n
3DS FC
3093-7399-8303
Its true, I know.

The masses have been blinded by the evil tsuns
Calling tsuns evil when you like yans, pffft. Tsuns are the ones known for killing peeps, and artists like to draw them with KNIVES and BLOOD STAINS.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
☯ Kurumi is yangire, automatic no count. So you can argue right?
Hm... I suppose that is true. And for some odd reason, I just saw your name change (which was probably a long while ago). I didn't put two and two together at first. It's the Kirbys that sparked my memory lol

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Thanks~

So what've you all been watching? Because myself I've been flipping through several different shows. I sort of hit a wall after I binged WataMote, Attack on Titan, No Game No Life and all of Code Geass within a couple of months and now I'm just sort of hitting small chunks of several shows. So far I got into My Bride is a Mermaid but somehow when I wasn't entirely sober I ended up watching Sailor Moon Crystal's first few episodes so that happened. xD

I've been meaning to also get back to Date A Live but it just continues to elude me especially after I got into No Game No Life and abruptly put Date A Live aside.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I just finished Zankyou no Terror.

I have no idea what I'm going to watch next. I'm thinking either a silly comedy/slice of life thing or maybe a romance/shoujo show. I haven't decided on which.

Maybe Love Live so I can confidently tell @ Minato Minato and @ Miririn Miririn that Rin is the best idol in LL

Last edited:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've been meaning to also get back to Date A Live but it just continues to elude me especially after I got into No Game No Life and abruptly put Date A Live aside.
You've made the right choice there. Honestly Date A Live's anime's kinda just mediocre to bad. Low budget along with how the anime's handled doesn't make it too great or exciting. It has its fun moments though.

I've been trying to watch what's new this season and I'm up to date more or less. Been watching Inou Battle, KimiUso, AmaBuri, Magic Kaito, and Fate. I'm still going through my backlog of anime on the side.
Maybe Love Live so I can confidently tell @ Minato Minato and @ Miririn Miririn that Rin is the best idol in LL
That's not how you spell Maki.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Out of the new ones this season, I'm watching Wolf Girl and Black Prince, Amagi Brilliant Park, I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying, Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, When Supernatural Battles Become Common Place, Gonna be the Twin-Tails!!, Your Lie in April, and that one anime with Sega systems being girls attending a school.

Top Bottom