• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I know I am going to regret this, but name some... I don't think I've really seen any shows with yanderes yet (except Ayase from OreImo, whom I didn't mind too much), and well, always gotta be curious :D

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I know I am going to regret this, but name some... I don't think I've really seen any shows with yanderes yet (except Ayase from OreImo, whom I didn't mind too much), and well, always gotta be curious :D
I always find Ayase hard to include. She's almost more tsun if anything in my eyes, and it's more for comedic stuff (the handcuffs).

I have 3 that I like besides Ayase, but some aren't the stereotypical ones. I'll be surprised if anyone can guess them.

Last edited:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Man, I haven't seen/read anime and manga in so long I completely forgot what I was supposed to watch/read.

I have the itch to rewatch Toradora though, thanks to tumblr :|

And I kinda wanna watch Zankyou no Terror.

Hmm

Miririn

Smash Rookie
NNID
mirir1n
3DS FC
3093-7399-8303
Man, I haven't seen/read anime and manga in so long I completely forgot what I was supposed to watch/read.

I have the itch to rewatch Toradora though, thanks to tumblr :|

And I kinda wanna watch Zankyou no Terror.

Hmm
Have you seen Maid-sama? Pretty good dokis from the show, and it's just really cute.

Top Bottom