• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yans are scary. Specifically the ones that just have knives, axes, or machetes.

I will say that there are 2 yans I legit like though.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll only get it if nothing was removed unlike the first release.

Now if only Umineko got a steam release.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Umineko's still great for those that like mysteries and who'd actually think about how the killings happened after finishing it.

For people that only care about finishing it up or take everything at face value asap won't like it.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hmm, I just suppose the truth of it killed it :p
But the rest of it is quite great. Magic and logic is always fun.

First half was spectacular, but beyond ep 5 or 6 of second half, it definitely loses "it".

Last edited:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
My friends actually loved when they got to Chiru since that's when the logic kicks in and you realize all the answers were given. We still don't know how one of the murders actually happened though.

I want to reread it again, but that's a pretty huge commitment with how much time it eats lol. Plus it's not my favorite.

My next is going to be Tsukihime probably for old time's sake.

Last edited:

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Can someone link the Angel Beats gif where someone walks in and everyone jumps out the window

I can only find the shortened version via google

Also I can't believe Minato is mod now LOL

Sion

Island of Horizon
I didn't expect much from it either. I'm actually hoping for a second season because I heard everything after the first season gets much better and explains how everything is connected.
i'm not holding my hopes up high for a 2nd season, but that does sound interesting! i wonder how far the light novel goes

btw yan isn't very good u can ask teczer0

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
i'm not holding my hopes up high for a 2nd season, but that does sound interesting! i wonder how far the light novel goes

btw yan isn't very good u can ask teczer0
Don't have high hopes for a second season either, but I would like one. The last episode should cover at least half of volume 7. The light novels are still ongoing with 16 volumes plus 2 side volumes so far. I'd say the 2 side volumes are probably the most important in explaining connections and some elements already shown in the first season. With that said, I think those side volumes would make nice OVAs if the last episode somehow covered all of volume 7, which I doubt it will. While it is the longest running series with HJ Bunko imprint, I don't think the BDs will sell too well, which means probably no second season.

In regards to ~dere types, I usually end up preferring the tsuns end up with MC. The kuus are pretty interesting, and I probably can relate to them more. I also sometimes like the dans, but in longer running series, I usually end up being annoyed by them. Haven't seen too many yans, but the ones I've seen are too crazy.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
just throwing this out there but Dan is substantially better than any other dere type sorry guys

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Okay, Kuuderes are pretty cool. Especially the ones in those examples.

I can remember maybe only recall one awful kuudere.

Top Bottom