• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Anyone watch Free! yet? XD

Honestly if there's actually swimming competitions and races it will be cool. But if they just pull a K-ON and make it cute boys doing nothing with swimming backdrop then it will be bad.
A bit discriminating, aren't we? :p (Unless of course you disliked K-On as well, then I haven't said anything ;) )

Also: I thought of another crappy reason that compels me to check out shows: UTW are subbing it xD

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Finished Danganronpa. Enjoyed every moment of it and I can't wait for the other stuff to be translated.
In the mean time, I can see the adaptation now.

Edit: Finished episode 1. It wasn't bad, but I highly suggest everyone go read it instead of watching it. Lots of stuff skipped and if you're into mysteries, you're going to miss the fine details along with all the rules laid out. If you're not into solving and you just want to see what happens you can watch it, but it won't be as much fun.

G U R U

Smash Lord
A bit discriminating, aren't we? :p (Unless of course you disliked K-On as well, then I haven't said anything ;) )

Also: I thought of another crappy reason that compels me to check out shows: UTW are subbing it xD
Oh I love K-ON. All I'm saying is if they take it in a sports anime direction then I will like it. If they take it in a fujo**** direction, then well ya.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
anyone watched inu to hasami?

i saw it last night as it aired on at-x seemed pretty funny

Morin0

Smash Lord
Sung is a big anime fan, standardtoaster.

PC, that preview site you posted...where do people outside of Japan go to watch the anime?

Morin0

Smash Lord
LOL. I'm dumb. I thought watching ongoing anime was different from watching anime that had already been released, and that the ongoing anime was on like some special website. (Never watched ongoing anime before.) Though I imagine it takes a while for each episode to come out since it takes a while for people to translate and add subs. I'm interested in Tamayura~More Aggressive, but I only see 1 episode so far, and it's been ongoing since July 3rd, and it's the 6th already. Maybe some sites get it faster. IDK.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
so i just saw highschool dxd on at-x

the ED

everyone on twitter even miyama zero went insane

that is all

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Why has like nobody seen Haibane Renmei? I really, really liked that show. As always I'm horrible at expressing why, but I'd definitely recommend watching it pretty much everybody ;)
Regarding the current season, I've been still pretty lazy (at least I've pretty much finished my backlog of last season), but the first Love Lab episode has been tons of fun. I guess, it's rather similar to Yuru Yuri, so whoever enjoyed that one will probably like Love Lab as well (they even share the same animation studio ;) ).
Well, and Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi seems even more interesting now after watching the first episode as it already did after reading the synopsis (:

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Haha, that sooo makes sense (:
I'm enjoying it every bit as much as I did with Yuru Yuri (horrible tastes and such :D), which happens to be the show that actually got me into anime (before that I had seen the odd Miyazaki film and such, but didn't really think about really having a closer look at the genre in general)...
also: back then I wouldn't have guessed that I'd enjoy YY from reading the synopsis, and this season I totally would've missed to watch Love Lab if I hadn't been told to watch it (read the synopsis and wouldn't have bothered to sample the show :D).

Top Bottom