• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Alright everyone.

Parents and family just left for the week.
Blueray 1080p steins;gate just finished downloading
hdmi connection to my fathers 40 in super hd widescreen
alcohol/friends
melee/crt

Everyone here is invited to houston texas for the week.

Other anime downloading for later in the week:
Code Geass
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Chuunibyou is my favourite show this season, but favourite character easily goes to Rin (:

started watching Tonari No Kaibutsu-Kun and Zetsuen no Tempest as well, enjoying both (the rom-com one is even close to Toradora for me <3 ).

Also: Listening to a lot of Touhou Doujin musics lead to me having to make stupid puns again:
14:49:48 Xyzz: Just realized something... ZUNdere is a good word :D
14:50:17 Jules: i don't even know what to say...

The poor folks who have to put up with me.... (:

And Texas is a bit far too travel for a week... I guess, I'm good in terms of Smash though. A really technical Fox main recently moved to Munich as well, might get to play him quite a bit in the future <3 (Last time I played him he didn't have the greatest decision making yet, let's see if he stepped that up :D)

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
hmm comparison to toradora sounds like a pretty good rec for me to watch ;D

It's okay i already bought everyone plane tickets. Just bring the *****es.

I believe in you, you use peach right??? speaking of which i am recording today with a super old school player from back in the day. I am going to go as tryhard as i can with my peach/falco.

<333

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
The new Jojo's anime has the best opening I have seen in a long time.

I needed to tell you this anime thread.

Part one is almost over, I can only hope part two's opening is just as good, because it deserves it.

Deposition

Smash Rookie
...Also: Listening to a lot of Touhou Doujin musics lead to...
You listen to dat Touhou Doujin music? Awesome! Do you listen to stuff from The Poltergeist Mansion and moomar2's youtube channel? That Lyrica playlist has some amazing stuff.

On the topic of this thread, I've taken the time to sit down with Hyouka and I'm really enjoying it. Waiting a week between each Chuunibyou episode is so hard since it's so good!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey guys =)

How is this season of anime? I fell off anime yet again once the school semester started murdering me.

Looking to crunch out some shows once winter break kicks in.

Any recommendations?

Xyzz

Smash Champion
@Wemp: Well then... Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east /gandalf. LOTR Anime would be fun... tsundere Sam: "Look, I-I didn't follow you into Morder because I liked you or anything. It's j-just... I had nothing better to do, ok?" :D

@Touhou Doujin Stuffs: Personal favs for now are: Demetori (Instrumental metal. If I had to pinpoint a subgenre it'd be power metal), Thousand Leaves (Melodic Death metal) and Tamusic (violin / piano rearrangements <3 And their Madoka stuff is awesome as well. Didn't really expect to recognize much of it other than "Magia", but as it turns out the Madoka songs are a lot more recognizable than I had thought :D).
Kinda funny I get to listen to all of these and Trance / Eurobeat on top of that without ever having to stop listening to Touhou ... and it's all been really enjoyable so far. Maybe a bit too much... listened to Wind Tour by Demetori about 90 times :x :D

@NeverKnowsBest: I enjoy this season a lot. Currently airing stuffs is at 9 shows by now and didn't have to rate any of them lower then 7 (: My favs would be Chuunibyou, Little Busters, Psycho-Pass and Tonari No Kaibutsu-Kun. Would also totally recommend Kyousougiga to the people who enjoy weirdish stuff (Jinrui of last season and the likes) (:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I have some Thousand Leaves, I dont think I've listened to much of them yet though. I mainly listen to Tsukasa/Sound Online, UI-70, and LiLa'c

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I'm loving LiLa'c, Ui-70 is super similar to Demetori (which is totally a good thing :) ), and Sound Online sounds pretty nice as well (:

Also, the way one instantly realizes "U.N.Owen was her?" is playing, no matter the genre it's currently being arranged as is just too funny :D

Sion

Island of Horizon
i also gave tari tari a similar rating (in my head). also, minato speaks the truth, but i watched tari tari because it was super cute and heartwarming

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm probably going to give it a 9 too at this point.

I feel for the characters, which is a good sign :3.

I love the characters hahha Kona and Wakana are the best I don't even

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I liked Tari Tari mostly for Wakana's story. The rest felt too dramatic, silly, or rushed. I enjoyed it though.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
What's your major? It's funny, I bought a tablet computer to be able to watch stuff on the go (like anime) and I have yet to do just that. XD

:phone:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
but i watched tari tari because it was super cute and heartwarming
Chuunibyou is way cuter, though, and the latest episode was very heartwarming as well. By the time Tec gets to watching it, it'll already be over and he won't be able to talk to people about it as it airs. But I guess that happens all the time with Tec, watching things 1 season behind and all (like Tari Tari)... ;p

I'm probably going to give it a 9 too at this point.
After making my previous post, I realize that a 9 was a little to high, so I lowered it to an 8.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
What's your major? It's funny, I bought a tablet computer to be able to watch stuff on the go (like anime) and I have yet to do just that. XD

:phone:
I'm studying electrical engineering doing signal processing. I'm seriously considering switching to optics though.

PC - yup :3.

I'm usually watching fighting game streams so I often don't watch shows haha. I also don't really like waiting for the next episode so I'm okay with being a season behind :3c

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
This is the first time I actually missed my red name

Sad but true story
Not gonna lie

there was like a 24 hour period I thought you were someone else because of the DtJ and the backroompurple
Feel like an idiot...

All this talk of majors... I am just going to start school in july, feel like i wasted the four years ive been out of highschool :\

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Not gonna lie

there was like a 24 hour period I thought you were someone else because of the DtJ and the backroompurple
Feel like an idiot...

All this talk of majors... I am just going to start school in july, feel like i wasted the four years ive been out of highschool :\
Look at it this way, you woulda wasted those years not focusing on studies and getting bad grades. Now that you're older, you have more sense to not screw up as much.

Top Bottom