• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
My phone can control my mouse and my files on my PC

So when i lay in bed and watch anime, and i didn't add enough episodes to the playlist... i can put the next one on when i'm still in bed.

#firstworldproblems

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I have a mouse app on the iPhone called Mobile Mouse. It's pretty awesome.
But I have a wireless mouse, already, so I rarely ever use it aside from pranking my friends when I'm not in the room and they are using my computer.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Media Remote Server

It's godlike, you just need to make the server on your PC and make sure the IP are the same on phone and PC.

It's awesome, it does SO much.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
My keychain has Ritsu on it, and a little dogtag that says "K-On!" I think I got it from a gachapon machine in japan.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i use my phone for emails, twitter, and to keep up with my fifa ultimate team

i do occasional browsing and go on messenger

:phone:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
:(

also i got a statement from my old work place

apparently i have a retirement account

LOL

VietGeek

Smash Hero
so the guys who saw the madoka movies

is it essentially the tv series or are there new scenes and stuff that make watching it super worthwhile (like the climax of gurren lagann second movie)

i guess if they make the movie a super smooth progression instead of being rather episodic, that's cool too

i just wanna know

cuz i need an excuse to post in this thread

obv :199:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
because i no longer watch anime so i can't even be like

yo my waifu's naifu is like 5-****s-long and she'll cut you up clean yolo swag marthmains2012

oh wait yeah i can

but that's beyond the point

there are no yan characters in LB i guess

so idk what to do with my life

probably play video games

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I mean yo video games.

What are you playing?
pokemon black 2 before calc classes

then i realize i fail the calc mu

so i stop playing

im not very far :c

i let my middle school self down hard

my college is rife with yellow fever tho

so i'm fine with my predicament tbqh

obv :010:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i asian fail the calc mu

it's okay tho

it's cuz it has nothing to do with cash money dollars

so no interest

zzzzzzz

no chesto berries irl life either

:c

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
so the guys who saw the madoka movies

is it essentially the tv series or are there new scenes and stuff that make watching it super worthwhile (like the climax of gurren lagann second movie)

i guess if they make the movie a super smooth progression instead of being rather episodic, that's cool too

i just wanna know

cuz i need an excuse to post in this thread

obv :199:
you don't need an excuse to post here bro

and to answer your question

it isn't worth watching

maybe the last few minutes and that's it

§leepy God

Smash Master
I figure the first two movies was going to be recaps but noting noteworthy that's new? :(

Oh well, at least the third movie might bring something new to the table. That or will it be another way to milk money into making Kizumonogatari and Magical Suite.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it really is just the very end of the 2nd movie that's worth watching and after the ending song before the credits

there was a trailer after the credits but i'm not sure if that was part of the film

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Now I'm convinced to see about the ending of the second movie. I just hope it doesn't make me rage. XD
To be honest, it doesn't reveal anything more than everyone already knows. It just shows some a couple short clips from the movie and some dialogue.
it really is just the very end of the 2nd movie that's worth watching and after the ending song before the credits

there was a trailer after the credits but i'm not sure if that was part of the film
I think I jumped the gun and thought that one scene was new, but it wasn't. So yeah, no new scenes at all I guess. lol

All in all, I liked it. Even though stuff was cut out like Mami's past, it was cool seeing the whole story condensed in a movie format. It gave certain scenes even more impact for me. Although if you don't care about atmosphere or direction, going to the movie wasn't worth it since it really is just the BD spliced together. I wasn't expecting anything new like the Gundam trilogies or Gurren Lagann did.

Top Bottom