• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Neuro689

Smash Cadet
Vietto-Kun has fallen in love with a Korean lion. He tells me how this Korean lion stares at him passionately as if she wants TO TAKE A BITE AT HIM <3 Although he might be denying his Korean-identity, you can always be assure that whether you are Vietnamese, Chinese, or Japanese, you will always be Korean.

It's like Vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, green tea ice cream, they are all different in a way. But in the end, they are all Ice Creams. Vietto-Kun!!!!! Let's all be Korean and find us some Korean Lions!!!!

By the way: My cousin who is half Korean and half Taiwanese (Although he keeps claiming he's Chinese) thinks we jumped into a bucket of paint in order to become all wonderfully Korean-colored. You know, like those colorful han-bok that all Koreans wear. I saw Vietto-Kun wear one too. It was bright orange reminding me of a Chine- I mean Korean construction worker.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
oh you koreans, with your beanie + hood-at-the-same-time ensembles, your loud, unrestrained playing of bad japanese or chinese music, and your apparent intention to piss everyone off by laughing loudly whenever a passerby draws close, so you don't know whether they're laughing at a bad kimchi joke or whether they're laughing at you

i dunno

Neuro689

Smash Cadet
oh you koreans, with your beanie + hood-at-the-same-time ensembles, your loud, unrestrained playing of bad japanese or chinese music, and your apparent intention to piss everyone off by laughing loudly whenever a passerby draws close, so you don't know whether they're laughing at a bad kimchi joke or whether they're laughing at you

i dunno
You are Korean. Let's have kimchi party all night long. We can have some Kimchi, Korean BBQ and some Pickles. Heck, let's add in Chinese food. But not really Chinese food because I'm actually talking about jja-jjang myun which is not Chinese food. But if you go to Korean store and you ask for the noodle, they tell you "We no Chinese. Go to Chinese store and get sum". You go to genuine Chinese store owned by Chinese, they are like "Wut that. You want some MSG?"

VietGeek

Smash Hero
this thread is gonna turn to an english 2ch real soon at this point

the forces have assembled

to form...!

AUSTROKOREA

asianaussie

Smash Hero
we ride kangaroos instead of cars and it's law to have at least 4 barbeques a week

therefore we will never allow koreans to ruin our lifestyle of not being korean

im ok with starcraft becoming our national sport though

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
what the hell did this thread turn into while i was 'gone'.

also
STEELIXSTEELIXSTEELIXSTEELIXSTEELIXSTEELIXSTEELIXSTEELIX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k07m6FFiIF4

oh, and
CHOKNATER
namesearch this post plz

asianaussie

Smash Hero
gen 5 looks so fun

only reason im not playing is because i don't want to look at a pokemon and think 'oh his name's nattorei' when its english name is fuglyface or something

it happened with lizardon...i mean charizard...

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I just finished Oreimo. I agree with you guys, Kirino is a ***** towards the end. :/

I don't know how I feel about the show yet... and I probably won't until those extra episodes come out with the true ending. I didn't hate it, but I've definitely seen better.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
that's probably because the best series of all time (a tie between MSLN a's and MSLN the first) has already been released. =]

omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
that's probably because the best series of all time (a tie between MSLN a's and MSLN the first) has already been released. =]

omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph omgwtftoph
LOL nameseach inc

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
if you haven't noticed everything has a facebook now

literally everything

oh wait

you don't go on there unless you're drunk

DJMirror

Smash Master
Wow....Ummm not sure about that

but Haley

When Hugo gets drunk....He just go on FB and that's it

I don't know what he does on FB but it seem like he just post funny stuff

plus talking to Drunk Haley is the ****

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I watched the Black Rock Shooter OVA last night. It was pretty good. I definitely liked the parts with BRS over the school parts with Yomi and Mato. The school parts were pretty generic, imo. BRS is actually a really cool character design, I kinda wish there was an actual series for BRS, just so I could see her fight more. :p

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm like the opposite when it comes to BRS. The only reason I liked it was because of the school setting. The actual BRS part I didn't really care for. It was just there to set up the resolution of the story, but even then, it wasn't a great one at that (IMO). And them adding Black Gold Saw at the very beginning randomly just to help the sell of figures was just dumb.

And quit stealing pictures... LOL j/k

Top Bottom